How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
That's easy, we have to keep electing democrats because they swear up and down the elections are the most secure and trustworthy ever if they win.

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.

That's easy, we have to keep electing democrats because they swear up and down the elections are the most secure and trustworthy ever if they win.
Yes, even if those Democrats are Republicans we can only vote for whom we don't want elected.....

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
That may be, but it has to be stopped in the future if democracy is going to survive.

There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.

No he didn't. He had 95% of the Prog controlled media/entertainer nation against him. And every globalist controlled political and currency producing entity also. It is incredible that he got was passed and it could have been so much more.

That may be, but it has to be stopped in the future if democracy is going to survive.
Democracy will never survive with people who lose and can't take it....

No he didn't. He had 95% of the Prog controlled media/entertainer nation against him. And every globalist controlled political and currency producing entity also. It is incredible that he got was passed and it could have been so much more.
The only way he could do it was he cheated....

Sorry, I forgot. Nothing was/is ever The Donald's fault.

Sorry, I forgot. Nothing was/is ever The Donald's fault.
God looks on with envy of how perfect The Don is....

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

I used to wonder how that asshole McCain won the primary when he is hated by conservatives. I now know that answer as well.

Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

It needs to be expanded nationwide.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.

Without the voter sterilization process you describe, Mail-In voting will at best enjoy a 50% confidence level.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back