CIA hit squads said to be killing whistleblowers.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot,they are the most criminal organization in the world right up with the mossad. They have been killing Americans forever. Thats why I am not the huge trump fan that many are.

we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well every other action of his seems pointless if he is not going to get rid of them as our last great president Kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it.Carter as well tried to. The fact he has not even lifted a finger on this,I wonder how sincere he really is about making America great. That he is just more concerned about being reelected.He had four years to get something done on this and did not even lift a fucking finger.

Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot,they are the most criminal organization in the world right up with the mossad. They have been killing Americans forever. Thats why I am not the huge trump fan that many are.

we keep hearing he will drain the swamp,well every other action of his seems pointless if he is not going to get rid of them as our last great president Kennedy tried to do and paid the deadly price for it.Carter as well tried to. The fact he has not even lifted a finger on this,I wonder how sincere he really is about making America great. That he is just more concerned about being reelected.He had four years to get something done on this and did not even lift a fucking finger.

6b584417aa2f1f0cc6cb0eb7a6021721.jpeg

View attachment 429680
Do you remember when JFK pissed off the CIA

Well, at least you posted this idiocy in the correct forum.

Trucker blockade of blue cities is interesting.

The number of those employed by the CIA who have been compromised by Russia and China is probably staggering. Senator McCarthy was probably just scratching the surface back then, when he was alarmed about communists in the State Department.

Trump definitely took on more than he could handle, but at least he tried.

The number of those employed by the CIA who have been compromised by Russia and China is probably staggering. Senator McCarthy was probably just scratching the surface back then, when he was alarmed about communists in the State Department.

View attachment 429687

Apparently you don't know much about the history of the Central Intelligence Agency. Let me bring you into the 21st century....

List of CIA controversies - Wikipedia

How can us legitimate conspiracy analyzers be taken seriously with
this kind of clutter out there ?
Your obviously trolling my thread trying to get a reaction out of me.not going to take the bait and get into a pissing contest your trying to start,anybody else that had posted this you would not have said that as we both know. Go troll somewhere else,you don’t even contribute anything to the discussion

Last edited:

View attachment 429680
Do you remember when JFK pissed off the CIA
This shill is a waste of breath,trust me.

GOD knows he should have done it!

Fuck the CIA.

View attachment 429690
The mistake he made was he was going to wait till his second term to do it.One of his closest aides said that he could not do it now,that he was going to have to wait till reelection,he was going to wait till the second termsame as with the Vietnam war where he was also going to wait till his second term.big mistake.

Forever is a long time...

So Trump's CIA is killing whistle blowers who are election fraud witnesses that might help him overturn an election that he lost? Makes sense:

1608089910908.png

View attachment 429687

Apparently you don't know much about the history of the Central Intelligence Agency. Let me bring you into the 21st century....

List of CIA controversies - Wikipedia
Boy he sure doesn’t.lol

So Trump's CIA is killing whistle blowers who are election fraud witnesses that might help him overturn an election that he lost? Makes sense:

View attachment 429703

It's not "Trump's CIA." They're part of the "swamp" too.

Good point on Sen McCarthy.:thup:

View attachment 429703

It's not "Trump's CIA." They're part of the "swamp" too.
Dude :trolls:candyass himself trolls for Langley.he is just seeking attention,don’t take the bait.

Forum List

Back