How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
That may be, but it has to be stopped in the future if democracy is going to survive.
Democracy will never survive with people who lose and can't take it....
Actually, democracy (not that we have one) will survive if the institutions ensure that personal reactions to loss don't carry over into defiance of the law. IOW, it doesn't matter how mad TRUMP! gets, he's going to leave office in January because if he doesn't he gets taken out the moment the inauguration happens. And he knows that. Only if he's allowed to stay would democracy not survive. It didn't matter how mad Hillary got, how drunk she got, how many of her sycophants claimed for 4 years that TRUMP! wasn't legitimate, wasn't THEIR president, blah, blah, blah, he was President and will always be called Mr. President. As long as those institutions stand, so will democracy. Now, as to stealing elections, we need to make every effort to ensure all legitimate and only legitimate votes are counted. I personally like the idea of getting a paper receipt with a QR code that I can scan, go online with and verify that my vote was counted correctly. It wouldn't solve all the problems but would at least give voters some assurance that their vote was not tossed.

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...

Hmmm...that must be why the Dems are the minority in the Senate and have a very thin majority in the House....because they are so good at stealing elections.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
Of course you’re one of those idiots who think the election was stolen.

Absentee mail in voting is the future. It’s always better when everyone votes.

So no need for voter I’d. I’m going to be mailing in my votes moving forward.

There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.

Without the voter sterilization process you describe, Mail-In voting will at best enjoy a 50% confidence level.

In the 5 states that have done exclusively mail in voting for a long time now, the "confidence level" (whatever the hell that is) is quite high, nobody bitches about the outcome--even the losers, and there is very little fraud.

2/3's of each house of Congress and 3/4's the States ... easy peasy ... until then, each State is allowed to conduct their elections as they see fit ... as specified by the US Constitution ... SCOTUS ruled on this just last Friday ...

If you have legal evidence that wide-spread fraud has occurred, you'll need to submit it into a court of law ... to date, most all the cases have been dismissed due to a lack of evidence ... funny how the "law-and-order" conservatives don't seem to like law and order ...

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
That may be, but it has to be stopped in the future if democracy is going to survive.
Actually, democracy (not that we have one) will survive if the institutions ensure that personal reactions to loss don't carry over into defiance of the law. IOW, it doesn't matter how mad TRUMP! gets, he's going to leave office in January because if he doesn't he gets taken out the moment the inauguration happens. And he knows that. Only if he's allowed to stay would democracy not survive. It didn't matter how mad Hillary got, how drunk she got, how many of her sycophants claimed for 4 years that TRUMP! wasn't legitimate, wasn't THEIR president, blah, blah, blah, he was President and will always be called Mr. President. As long as those institutions stand, so will democracy. Now, as to stealing elections, we need to make every effort to ensure all legitimate and only legitimate votes are counted. I personally like the idea of getting a paper receipt with a QR code that I can scan, go online with and verify that my vote was counted correctly. It wouldn't solve all the problems but would at least give voters some assurance that their vote was not tossed.
He will always be Known as Mr one term got impeached president who embarrassed himself on the way out.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Why waste time and effort on that? According to Democrats, the Media, and Trump haters, there wasn't a smidgen of malfeasance in this election.

aggavs.jpg

That's easy, we have to keep electing democrats because they swear up and down the elections are the most secure and trustworthy ever if they win.
Really? Because trump was saying the 2016 election was rigged, until he won. And he did the same thing this year. If he lost, rigged.

Even Mitch McConnell admits trump lost.

Oh, and all the ways you feel you were cheated this year, is exactly how bush stole Florida in 2000.

Why waste time and effort on that? According to Democrats, the Media, and Trump haters, there wasn't a smidgen of malfeasance in this election.
There was less this election than in 2016.

Remember jill Stein wanted a recount in 2016. Why did you stop her?

Block Chain.

It's the technology used for BitCoin. We can have 100% secure elections where people can vote from libraries, grocery stores, their smart phone, anywhere with 100% identification and 99.9999999% security. (Nothing is 100% - but the distributed nature of block chain makes it virtually hack proof.)

But democrats and Communist China will NEVER allow this.

He will always be Known as Mr one term got impeached president who embarrassed himself on the way out.
He will never be as big of a Joke as Pedo Joe.

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...

Hmmm...that must be why the Dems are the minority in the Senate and have a very thin majority in the House....because they are so good at stealing elections.
Stealing doesn't always pay off but when it does we get a SNL comedian womanizer as a senator....and now we have a crime boss and womanizer as a president....

Why should anyone get cheated out of a fair election and sit there and "take it"?
Are you stupid enough to let someone steal you blind?
Then it is justifiable to claim that Trump cheated in 2016 and won and there is nothing you can say or do..Just like the position you are taking....There are ways to analyze the machines and the signatures and that is with a court order yet why has that not happened?

Stealing doesn't always pay off but when it does we get a SNL comedian womanizer as a senator....and now we have a crime boss and womanizer as a president....
I am sure glad that Trump was never a womanizer...

The democrats and their CCP masters have no intention of allowing democracy to survive.

You're being dishonest...to the surprise of no one.

There is always some fraud. What AG Barr (among almost all others) has said is that there is not enough fraud to where it would have made a difference in the outcome of the election.

I personally reject that myself because, while it may not have swayed the Presidential or any state-wide race, who is to say that 50 bad ballots in Battle Creek, MI didn't flip an election for a local sheriff's office or county clerk's position. So we need to make the voter rolls as sterile as possible.

What I would like to see is a nationwide mandate that has everyone show up to their county clerk's office by July 2024 (just to pick a date), gets a new picture ID, signs their card, and refreshes the voter rolls. If you can't muster the chutzpa to make it there, you must not want to vote. The names are cross-referenced with existing voter rolls and any changes that need to be made are made--removing any old information.

Forum List

Back