How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...

Hmmm...that must be why the Dems are the minority in the Senate and have a very thin majority in the House....because they are so good at stealing elections.
Stealing doesn't always pay off but when it does we get a SNL comedian womanizer as a senator....and now we have a crime boss and womanizer as a president....
I am sure glad that Trump was never a womanizer...
He hasn't used his elected position to make his family rich....like the guy you pulled the chain for....what a fool you are...voting for a crime family to move into DC....

Our free and fair election system is dead....the dems have been stealing house and senate races as well as state races for a long time...now they know they can steal the highest office in the land...they will never give it up now....and the GOP are too weak and scared to try and stop them...

Hmmm...that must be why the Dems are the minority in the Senate and have a very thin majority in the House....because they are so good at stealing elections.
Stealing doesn't always pay off but when it does we get a SNL comedian womanizer as a senator....and now we have a crime boss and womanizer as a president....
He hasn't used his elected position to make his family rich....like the guy you pulled the chain for....what a fool you are...voting for a crime family to move into DC....
When did Howie Hawkins become rich with the pull of a lever??? Do you always try to speak like you actually know what the hell you are speaking about or have you been a raving fool for long?

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Why waste time and effort on that? According to Democrats, the Media, and Trump haters, there wasn't a smidgen of malfeasance in this election.
What about all the malfeasance in 2000? Hanging chads And throwing out votes. Confusing way they lined up the candidates on the ballot. Stopping the recount. Republicans sent in to cause trouble during the recount. Rigged Diebold voting machines. Bush’s brother is governor of Florida. The woman in charge of the elections switched from republican to democrat In 1996. That’s not suspicious.

Biden was on Saturday Night Live? I don't think so.

Really dude...just stop it.

YOUR BLOB LOST. Get over it.

People voted by mail and Trump lost so no one gets to vote by mail anymore.

Pretty much the equivalent of taking your ball and going home.

The dead and illegal aliens voted by the millions, and democrats voted multiple times.

This was the most corrupt election in American history. Boss Tweed is rolling in his grave with envy.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Why waste time and effort on that? According to Democrats, the Media, and Trump haters, there wasn't a smidgen of malfeasance in this election.
What about all the malfeasance in 2000? Hanging chads And throwing out votes. Confusing way they lined up the candidates on the ballot. Stopping the recount. Republicans sent in to cause trouble during the recount. Rigged Diebold voting machines. Bush’s brother is governor of Florida. The woman in charge of the elections switched from republican to democrat In 1996. That’s not suspicious.

That actually plays into what I'm saying....

The butterfly ballot that delivered Florida to W was approved by the Palm Beach County Democratic Party Chair. I don't know but I'm guessing the election for her job was not front page news. She may have won by 20 votes. Quick--can you name the party chair in the county where you live?

Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

It needs to be expanded nationwide.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Do you understand the inherent absurdity of your statement?

I was serious about precluding future stolen elections, not inviting idiot hacks to contradict themselves in dramatic fashion.

No election was stolen. trump woke up the morning after the election and saw his lead begin to erode, because Repub legislatures in several states ruled that mail in votes b counted after the in person votes. Of course, the idiot trump had been preaching the evils of mail in voting. So the majority of Democratic votes were mail in. Because trump is an idiot and a moron, he assumed that he was being cheated. He began shouting Voter Fraud then. NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND THAT WOULD CHANGE THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION.

The best way to stop fraud in elections it to get rid of trump!

Last edited:
National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

That would solve 90% or more of our problems.

When did Howie Hawkins become rich with the pull of a lever???
I’m glad republicans believe our elections are rigged. Now together we will come up with ways to make sure that can’t happen again like it did in 2000 and 2004.

I believe Florida is still rigged. So I’d love to come up with a way to assure it’s not. I even wonder about places lik3 kentucky

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
That may be, but it has to be stopped in the future if democracy is going to survive.
Democracy will never survive with people who lose and can't take it....
Actually, democracy (not that we have one) will survive if the institutions ensure that personal reactions to loss don't carry over into defiance of the law. IOW, it doesn't matter how mad TRUMP! gets, he's going to leave office in January because if he doesn't he gets taken out the moment the inauguration happens. And he knows that. Only if he's allowed to stay would democracy not survive. It didn't matter how mad Hillary got, how drunk she got, how many of her sycophants claimed for 4 years that TRUMP! wasn't legitimate, wasn't THEIR president, blah, blah, blah, he was President and will always be called Mr. President. As long as those institutions stand, so will democracy. Now, as to stealing elections, we need to make every effort to ensure all legitimate and only legitimate votes are counted. I personally like the idea of getting a paper receipt with a QR code that I can scan, go online with and verify that my vote was counted correctly. It wouldn't solve all the problems but would at least give voters some assurance that their vote was not tossed.
He will always be Known as Mr one term got impeached president who embarrassed himself on the way out.
Nope, he'll be Mr. President. 20 years from now kids will be looking at you wondering how you can hold so much hate for someone you've never met.

I used to wonder how that asshole McCain won the primary when he is hated by conservatives. I now know that answer as well.

You mean the American Hero John McCain, who actually served in Vietnam and didn't rely on college deferments and bone spurs that were faked by a Doctor doing a favor for Fred trump? Is that the McCain that you are referring to?

What about it? I'm sick of this leftist urban myth and fairy tale.

Trump had 4 years to do something, yet he lets the election be stolen from him. He got out-Trumped.
Dims are the ones who swindled the election, but you blame Trump?

You're a special kind of moron.

National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

That would solve 90% or more of our problems.
But we don’t have a problem with dead people voting or people voting twice.

Have any republicans got away with it?

You guys want voter ids so poor people won’t get them and vote. I say mail in votes are the way in the future. If it was good enough for trump then it’s good enough for the rest of us.

That may be, but it has to be stopped in the future if democracy is going to survive.
Actually, democracy (not that we have one) will survive if the institutions ensure that personal reactions to loss don't carry over into defiance of the law. IOW, it doesn't matter how mad TRUMP! gets, he's going to leave office in January because if he doesn't he gets taken out the moment the inauguration happens. And he knows that. Only if he's allowed to stay would democracy not survive. It didn't matter how mad Hillary got, how drunk she got, how many of her sycophants claimed for 4 years that TRUMP! wasn't legitimate, wasn't THEIR president, blah, blah, blah, he was President and will always be called Mr. President. As long as those institutions stand, so will democracy. Now, as to stealing elections, we need to make every effort to ensure all legitimate and only legitimate votes are counted. I personally like the idea of getting a paper receipt with a QR code that I can scan, go online with and verify that my vote was counted correctly. It wouldn't solve all the problems but would at least give voters some assurance that their vote was not tossed.
He will always be Known as Mr one term got impeached president who embarrassed himself on the way out.
Nope, he'll be Mr. President. 20 years from now kids will be looking at you wondering how you can hold so much hate for someone you've never met.

Mr. Impeached, One Term, president that tried to destroy the electoral system in our country.

Biden was on Saturday Night Live? I don't think so.

Really dude...just stop it.

YOUR BLOB LOST. Get over it.

Candy, during your 8mm Career, you no doubt used a LOT of heavy drugs.

Prior to this election, the most outrageous and in your face election fraud was when filthy traitor democrats drove car loads of magically found ballots in after Norm Coleman had defeated Al Franken.

Now the fraud of this election makes that that theft look like child's play. But at the time, America had never experienced such third world corruption. After this shit, Uganda and Belize look at the USA as the most corrupt election system on earth.

I used to wonder how that asshole McCain won the primary when he is hated by conservatives. I now know that answer as well.

You mean the American Hero John McCain, who actually served in Vietnam and didn't rely on college deferments and bone spurs that were faked by a Doctor doing a favor for Fred trump? Is that the McCain that you are referring to?
His father was an admiral, so I hardly think dodging the draft would have been an option for him. He was the biggest fuckup who ever got through OCS, He crashed three planes and caused a huge conflagration on the deck of his ship that killed dozens of sailors.

He's hardly a hero.

Without the voter sterilization process you describe, Mail-In voting will at best enjoy a 50% confidence level.

In the 5 states that have done exclusively mail in voting for a long time now, the "confidence level" (whatever the hell that is) is quite high, nobody bitches about the outcome--even the losers, and there is very little fraud.

My bitch is about the risk posture. It currently sucks regardless of outcome, evidence, court rulings, etc. I think there are too many vulnerabilities that need to be addressed starting with the voter rolls where I have lauded repeatedly your call to sterilize them.

Mr. Impeached, One Term, president that tried to destroy the electoral system in our country.
How did Trump try to destroy electoral system in our country? You mean by contesting a swindle?

Forum List

Back