How can I get rid of google

First thing I am so fucking pissed off at these cocksuckers they have stopped allowing gun sale searches on their search section
Now how can I clear my google account without loosing the shit I already have? What the fuck Google?

Google Shopping Censors Guns, Ammo and Accessories - Townhall.com Staff

Is their another good search engine out there any suggestions?
Wow, if this thinking spreads, you just watch the resurgance of hard copy information search and advertising for 'unsavory' items. Great day for those who still do physical news letters and directories or papers.

I typed in Colt Python and got these shopping results.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Colt-Python-6-Inch-Stainless/dp/B000K9C7UM]Amazon.com: Colt Python 6 Inch Stainless: Toys & Games[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tanaka-Python-6inch-Black-Version/dp/B004DU6YZS]Amazon.com: Tanaka Python HW (6inch, Black) Version 2: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Got a bunch of guns when I entered 'guns' into the search term then clicked 'shopping' though.

How about firearms.

"did not match any shopping results"

Does 'location' make a difference? Just a thought.

No it doesn't you can shop anymore for firearms on google you can still access individual dealers but the search function has been shut down.
Like you could type in Ruger gp 100 shopping and do comparission shopping until now.

First thing I am so fucking pissed off at these cocksuckers they have stopped allowing gun sale searches on their search section
Now how can I clear my google account without loosing the shit I already have? What the fuck Google?

Wow, if this thinking spreads, you just watch the resurgance of hard copy information search and advertising for 'unsavory' items. Great day for those who still do physical news letters and directories or papers.

Kind of sucks.

Yeah, i just saw that.

You should change your search engine to Bing. i just ran Ruger Blackhawk for Sale through it, and got 2.6 million results.
Google is going anti gun. I'm waiting on the time they shut down searches for guns on their search engine

Ya ...stop saying stupid things over on Storm Front. You are probably on a watch list or two. Happens to stupid people all of the time. I look up local gun shows frequently and ALWAYS get loads of hits on GOOGLE. Golly You dumb ass hick! Who did you piss off this time? :lol: :lol:

Kind of sucks.
Convenience drops, prices go up, alternatives will be found, including new search engines who will not play social engineer. That's an option as well ( and the probable one ), but recall how Google became what it is. They were better than the search engines before it.

There can and probably will be someone better showing up in the next 10 years who will be the rebel alternative to Google, Yahoo, AOL, MS, Apple and steal a nice chunk of market share away from them because they will provide a few critical things.

1. Social rebellion against the established powers (Americans love underdogs)
2. Service for desired information.
3. Cheaper, better, faster ways to what people want. (Convenience and efficiency)
4. Less dictatorial attitudes talking down to individuals dictating what they believe you should want.

Also consider the lifetime peak influence of internet companies right now is less than a decade of dominance. The question is going to be WHO and WHEN, not if.

Hey bigreb, just saw this.

Google has officially adopted a new policy banning the sale of firearms, ammunition and related products from its Google Shopping service.

The policy change was announced in May but only recently gained widespread notice on firearm and outdoor enthusiast sites, including Guns & Ammo and Outdoor Hub.

According to Search Engine Land, Google has been notifying online merchants that they will not be permitted to continue listing weapons-related items for sale on Google Shopping.

“We do not allow the promotion or sale of weapons and any related products such as ammunitions or accessory kits on Google Shopping. In order to comply with our new policies, please remove any weapon-related products from your data feed and then re-submit your feed in the Merchant Center,” a letter posted on Guns & Ammo from Google to one such retailer stated.

According to the Agence France-Presse news agency, Google made the change when it turned its “product search” free listing service into Google Shopping, which has paid listings — thus requiring it be brought in compliance with Google’s advertising policies.

“Our company has a strong culture and values, and we’ve chosen not to allow ads that promote products and services that are incompatible with these values,” Google’s letter stated.

As a result, Google Shopping “doesn’t allow the promotion of weapons or devices designed to cause serious harm or injury,“ including ”guns, gun parts or hardware, ammunition, bombs, knives, throwing stars, and brass knuckles,” according to AFP.

Outdoor Hub said the policy change “censors” firearm searches, while Guns & Ammo called it “disappointing” — particularly given the sharp rise in gun sales. An online petition to “tell Google not to interfere with our Second Amendment rights” had garnered more than 600 signatures as of Wednesday afternoon.

Google Shopping Bans Guns, Ammunition and Knives | TheBlaze.com

Hey bigreb, just saw this.

Google has officially adopted a new policy banning the sale of firearms, ammunition and related products from its Google Shopping service.

The policy change was announced in May but only recently gained widespread notice on firearm and outdoor enthusiast sites, including Guns & Ammo and Outdoor Hub.

According to Search Engine Land, Google has been notifying online merchants that they will not be permitted to continue listing weapons-related items for sale on Google Shopping.

“We do not allow the promotion or sale of weapons and any related products such as ammunitions or accessory kits on Google Shopping. In order to comply with our new policies, please remove any weapon-related products from your data feed and then re-submit your feed in the Merchant Center,” a letter posted on Guns & Ammo from Google to one such retailer stated.

According to the Agence France-Presse news agency, Google made the change when it turned its “product search” free listing service into Google Shopping, which has paid listings — thus requiring it be brought in compliance with Google’s advertising policies.

“Our company has a strong culture and values, and we’ve chosen not to allow ads that promote products and services that are incompatible with these values,” Google’s letter stated.

As a result, Google Shopping “doesn’t allow the promotion of weapons or devices designed to cause serious harm or injury,“ including ”guns, gun parts or hardware, ammunition, bombs, knives, throwing stars, and brass knuckles,” according to AFP.

Outdoor Hub said the policy change “censors” firearm searches, while Guns & Ammo called it “disappointing” — particularly given the sharp rise in gun sales. An online petition to “tell Google not to interfere with our Second Amendment rights” had garnered more than 600 signatures as of Wednesday afternoon.

Google Shopping Bans Guns, Ammunition and Knives | TheBlaze.com
Thanks I may start using apple as a search engine

Forum List

Back