Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
For the Brits here, how much of a true Brit are you, and the criteria -

1 - You are against illegal immigration and want a more robust immigration system.

2 - You support the Monarchy.

3 - You voted to leave, Brexit.

4 - You are anti-Labour.

5 - Integrate with the British culture or you are kicked out.

I do like The Beatles, and the Rolling Stones... and Black Sabbath... and Led Zeppelin, etc, etc ad nauseum.

1 - You are against illegal immigration and want a more robust immigration system.

4 - You are anti-Labour.

I scored 0 but that is not an option.. Only the English want to be british. Its a soiled product.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I scored 0 but that is not an option.. Only the English want to be british. Its a soiled product.
Only to you Turdy, because decent people hate phoney communists like you who are clearly insincere and hypocritical .

Its a soiled product.

avatars-000071734931-q75txl-t500x500.jpg

~S~

The heady days of Empire are gone, nobody wants to emulate the mere shell of what Brits have become these days.
Tell us about your many trips when you learned of this remarkable and hitherto secret and unknown situation . British people never think of the Empire, let alone chat about it. We are more interested in remaining the outstanding sporting nation pro rata and being creators and innovators . In fact , exactly the opposite of the dear United Banana States which is now bottom of the pile for trust and likeability . The Bully Boys have come full circle and are now the bullied serial losers .But I understand how badly disappointed you and your ilk are at your decline and envious of Britain -- the tiny island that always seems Great .

now now luiza, do you really expect us colonists to apologize for our copy cat empirical mannerisms???? ~S~

Tell us about your many trips when you learned of this remarkable and hitherto secret and unknown situation . British people never think of the Empire, let alone chat about it. We are more interested in remaining the outstanding sporting nation pro rata and being creators and innovators . In fact , exactly the opposite of the dear United Banana States which is now bottom of the pile for trust and likeability . The Bully Boys have come full circle and are now the bullied serial losers .But I understand how badly disappointed you and your ilk are at your decline and envious of Britain -- the tiny island that always seems Great .

I've only been there once on a business trip and spent my free time at a couple of the Imperial War Museums in London.....We had a great guide so that part was fine.

Other than that experience I found little of redeeming value there and have little interest in returning though I would like to see IWM Duxford since it expanded.

That was in the mid-80s or so and I found the place (London) sort of dingy....At least it was hands and feet better than NYC at the time so there's that. ;)

4 - You are anti-Labour.

I scored a 5. Wasn't sure about monarchy, but the British brand seems innocuous enough.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back