How are cops supposed to know if their attacker is armed or not?

Denial doesn't erase the animalistic and barbaric acts of cops. You can deny that it happens every day if you want to, your right to do so. But, as I've said many times already, the FACTS speak for themselves. You can argue with the FACTS all you want to, but it doesn't change anything. I gave you proof that it happens, and I can give you many more links if you want to be sure in your mind that it does happen every single day somewhere in America. Try to justify it all you want to, but please present the FACTS to support the justification when you do, please. Thanks.

No denial here. Your own post shows that most of the cops were vindicated showing that they are not the barbarians you think they are. Your problem is believing what criminals tell you. Hell, go to any prison and most convicts will tell you that they are innocent. The facts you present are that cops are generally found to have violated no laws. Your own facts contradict your claim.
So, what about the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the others that you claim are justified. Please show me the justification for those acts. We're talking about babies and very young kids here. Where is the justification for those acts? Did you read all of those links? Or, did you just decide that they were fabricated lies and skipped them? Did you take the time to read about the babies? Please justify those cases. Pleeeeease.

The babies you speak of were abused by their parents, who just happen to be officers. These officers were not acting in any official police capacity. They were very bad parents who happen to be cops.
Were they not cops? Doesn't matter whether they were on duty or not. They were cops abusing babies. What does that say about what they might do once back on duty out in public? Cops are cops 24/7, or haven't you ever heard that?
STRRRRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHH!! HA HA HA HA!! This guy is too much.
Cop Charged for Luring Young Girl Into His Car and Masturbating in Front of Her Filming Cops

Denial doesn't erase the animalistic and barbaric acts of cops. You can deny that it happens every day if you want to, your right to do so. But, as I've said many times already, the FACTS speak for themselves. You can argue with the FACTS all you want to, but it doesn't change anything. I gave you proof that it happens, and I can give you many more links if you want to be sure in your mind that it does happen every single day somewhere in America. Try to justify it all you want to, but please present the FACTS to support the justification when you do, please. Thanks.

No denial here. Your own post shows that most of the cops were vindicated showing that they are not the barbarians you think they are. Your problem is believing what criminals tell you. Hell, go to any prison and most convicts will tell you that they are innocent. The facts you present are that cops are generally found to have violated no laws. Your own facts contradict your claim.
So, what about the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the others that you claim are justified. Please show me the justification for those acts. We're talking about babies and very young kids here. Where is the justification for those acts? Did you read all of those links? Or, did you just decide that they were fabricated lies and skipped them? Did you take the time to read about the babies? Please justify those cases. Pleeeeease.

The babies you speak of were abused by their parents, who just happen to be officers. These officers were not acting in any official police capacity. They were very bad parents who happen to be cops.
Were they not cops? Doesn't matter whether they were on duty or not. They were cops abusing babies. What does that say about what they might do once back on duty out in public? Cops are cops 24/7, or haven't you ever heard that?
Cop Charged for Publicly Masturbating and Exposing Himself to 5 Victims Ranging from Ages 12 to 80 Filming Cops

Cop Forces American Man to Drop Down and Give Him Bl w J b or Be Arrested Lawsuit Filming Cops

You Gonna Suck My D ck Ferguson Officer Says to Pregnant Woman then Rapes Her Filming Cops

Cop Indicted After Conspiring to Rape 1-yr-old Baby Filming Cops

Cop Charged for Installing Camera in Women s Bathroom Looking at Their Genitals and Breasts Filming Cops

Yes you do whine. Why else would you even mention it? Posting bullshit doesn't mean squat. Most of what you posted turned out that the cop was in the right. Hell ask anyone that's even been arrested and they will tell you that the police brutalized them. They're criminals, you expect honesty?
Nope. You're so wrong. I'm not immature enough to whine over some conversation on a discussion forum. I've been at this for many years now, and what you say is nothing compared to what I've heard and read in the past. Don't flatter yourself. If what I have posted is "bullshit", then prove it's "bullshit", and not just say it is. Prove that it's fabricated and lies. Go ahead, present the proof that says it's "bullshit". Can you? Will you? Or, are you just guessing that all of it is "Bullshit"? Go ahead, prove it to be fabricated lies. Do it. Please do it. Thanks.

It's bullshit because most of the cases the cops were found to be innocent of any wrong doing which in effect contradicts your claim.
Oh, I see. So, cops investigating cops means that no crime was committed on the part of the cop being investigated? So, if cops investigate one of their own, and nothing was found to be wrong, then that is gospel and the absolute truth of the matter? Pleeeeease. Give me a break. I'm no genius, but I'm not stupid either. That would be like Clinton investigating herself over the e-mail issue.
That is beside the point of you not having a shred of evidence to support your idiotic "common" theory. Which frankly is so absurd that no one would even talk about it, and we shouldn't be dignfying it here, with a response.
I presented evidence. Prove what I gave to be false, lies, or fabricated stories. Go ahead, prove it to me. Do it, please. Don't just blow hot air by saying that it's not common , nor happening every single day somewhere in this country, show some FACTS and DATA to support your claim. I gave my proof, and I can give many more links to many more examples if you want them.
You present ZERO EVIDENCE that cops actions like you described are "COMMON" as you claimed. Your posts here are a joke. Any profession can have a small number of bad apples in it. No shit, sherlock. But that doesn't add up to the cop-hater routine you are absurdly expecting us to swallow.

Nope. You're so wrong. I'm not immature enough to whine over some conversation on a discussion forum. I've been at this for many years now, and what you say is nothing compared to what I've heard and read in the past. Don't flatter yourself. If what I have posted is "bullshit", then prove it's "bullshit", and not just say it is. Prove that it's fabricated and lies. Go ahead, present the proof that says it's "bullshit". Can you? Will you? Or, are you just guessing that all of it is "Bullshit"? Go ahead, prove it to be fabricated lies. Do it. Please do it. Thanks.

It's bullshit because most of the cases the cops were found to be innocent of any wrong doing which in effect contradicts your claim.
Oh, I see. So, cops investigating cops means that no crime was committed on the part of the cop being investigated? So, if cops investigate one of their own, and nothing was found to be wrong, then that is gospel and the absolute truth of the matter? Pleeeeease. Give me a break. I'm no genius, but I'm not stupid either. That would be like Clinton investigating herself over the e-mail issue.
That is beside the point of you not having a shred of evidence to support your idiotic "common" theory. Which frankly is so absurd that no one would even talk about it, and we shouldn't be dignfying it here, with a response.
I presented evidence. Prove what I gave to be false, lies, or fabricated stories. Go ahead, prove it to me. Do it, please. Don't just blow hot air by saying that it's not common , nor happening every single day somewhere in this country, show some FACTS and DATA to support your claim. I gave my proof, and I can give many more links to many more examples if you want them.
You present ZERO EVIDENCE that cops actions like you described are "COMMON" as you claimed. Your posts here are a joke. Any profession can have a small number of bad apples in it. No shit, sherlock. But that doesn't add up to the cop-hater routine you are absurdly expecting us to swallow.
I only posted a couple of dozen out of thousands. You can live in denial if you wish, it's your right. But, until you present a valid counter, with FACTS and DATA to support it, I'll take your comments as blowing hot air with no substance to them. Attacking me doesn't give credit to your argument. Attacking me does nothing to present your side of the conversation. Call me whatever floats your boat, be my guess, have at it. Whatever makes you feel good. Why not attack the subject matter instead of attacking me? Why not address the subject matter instead of addressing you slurs and slams towards me? Give some hard undeniable substance to your side of the conversation. Give a valid counter with some facts to back up what you say. I have posted a couple of dozen examples to back up what I say. And, I could continue posting them all night if necessary.

Where are your links? I have given mine in support of what I have said. Give the support that backs up what you say.

"Cop" ? ONE cop. That doesn't make a "common" practice. Maybe if one MILLION cops

Cop Burns the Body of a 3-yr-old Child for Not Letting Him Sleep Filming Cops
EARTH TO SC: All your links Posts 435 - 440 are talking about ONE cop. In each case, ONE cop out of 800,000. And you started this all off by saying that it was "common" for cops to engage this way. Is this beginning to focus for you ? Even if you posted 100 cops acting this way, that would .0001 of all the cops in America. Get it ?

"Cop" ? ONE cop. That doesn't make a "common" practice. Maybe if one MILLION cops

Cop Burns the Body of a 3-yr-old Child for Not Letting Him Sleep Filming Cops
EARTH TO SC: All your links Posts 435 - 440 are talking about ONE cop. In each case, ONE cop out of 800,000. And you started this all off by saying that it was "common" for cops to engage this way. Is this beginning to focus for you ? Even if you posted 100 cops acting this way, that would .0001 of all the cops in America. Get it ?
Well, it happens every single day somewhere in this country, and has been doing so for a long time. There are many thousands of cases made public, and many more that never make the news. You can deny it all you want, feel free to do so. But, the evidence speaks for itself. All you're doing is commenting with opinions that are not backed by anything except your opinion. Why not post some hard concrete data and facts to support your claim instead of beating me down for exposing the truth? Slamming me doesn't give credit to your side of the conversation. Present something of substance instead of just opinion and brow-beating.

I only posted a couple of dozen out of thousands. You can live in denial if you wish, it's your right. But, until you present a valid counter, with FACTS and DATA to support it, I'll take your comments as blowing hot air with no substance to them. Attacking me doesn't give credit to your argument. Attacking me does nothing to present your side of the conversation. Call me whatever floats your boat, be my guess, have at it. Whatever makes you feel good. Why not attack the subject matter instead of attacking me? Why not address the subject matter instead of addressing you slurs and slams towards me? Give some hard undeniable substance to your side of the conversation. Give a valid counter with some facts to back up what you say. I have posted a couple of dozen examples to back up what I say. And, I could continue posting them all night if necessary.

Where are your links? I have given mine in support of what I have said. Give the support that backs up what you say.
NO, you most certainly have NOT given ANYTHING in support of what you've said. You said >> "Police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, child molestation, stealing, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and spousal abuse, are all common among members of law enforcement."

With approximately 800,000 law enforcement officers in America, in order for your ludicrous statement to be true, there would have to be a SOLID majority of these cops who are doing the things you're saying. "Common" would be if about 3/4 of them were doing it. That would be about 600,000. So if you think you can come up with a shred of evidence to support that, let's hear it. In the meantime, you're just blowing hot cop-hater air, same as lots of other people do. Ho hum.

NO, you most certainly have NOT given ANYTHING in support of what you've said. You said >> "Police brutality, cold blooded murder, rape, child molestation, stealing, taking bribes from drug dealers and pimps, and spousal abuse, are all common among members of law enforcement."

With approximately 800,000 law enforcement officers in America, in order for your ludicrous statement to be true there would have to be a SOLID majority of these cops who are doing the things you're saying. "Common" would be if about 3/4 of them were doing it. That would be about 600,00. So if you think you can come up with a shred of evidence to support that, let's hear it. In the meantime, you're just blowing hot cop-hater air, same as lots of other people do.
Denial denial denial denial. How many links do you want or need before you believe what I'm saying? A 1,000, 2,000, 3,000? I have posted a couple of dozen which is a very small fraction of the ones posted on the internet. And, until you present something besides your opinion to counter with, say whatever turns you on, be my guess. What kind of proof are you looking for, or do you need. Tell me what would prove to you that cops are bad? Or, are you going to support them regardless of what you hear, see, or read? What would be proof that cops in general are bad citizens?

With approximately 800,000 law enforcement officers in America, in order for your ludicrous statement to be true there would have to be a SOLID majority of these cops who are doing the things you're saying. "Common" would be if about 3/4 of them were doing it. That would be about 600,00. So if you think you can come up with a shred of evidence to support that, let's hear it. In the meantime, you're just blowing hot cop-hater air, same as lots of other people do.
Denial denial denial denial. How many links do you want or need before you believe what I'm saying? A 1,000, 2,000, 3,000? I have posted a couple of dozen which is a very small fraction of the ones posted on the internet. And, until you present something besides your opinion to counter with, say whatever turns you on, be my guess. What kind of proof are you looking for, or do you need. Tell me what would prove to you that cops are bad? Or, are you going to support them regardless of what you hear, see, or read? What would be proof that cops in general are bad citizens?
Yes, I DO deny. And for a very good reason. Because you're just spouting off ridiculous hot air. And don't pretend to be asking me what I need. It's what YOU NEED, that is pertinent here. And I told you in Post # 451 what that is. Something which you can never produce, because your claims are idiotic nonsense, And at this point, everyone reading this thread knows it. You have been exposed as a FRAUD. 100%.
yepp.gif

Yes, I DO deny. And for a very good reason. Because you're just spouting off ridiculous hot air. And don't pretend to be asking me what I need. It's what YOU need that is pertinent here. And I told you in Post # 451 what that is. Something which you can never produce because your claims are idiotic nonsense, And at this point, everyone reading this thread knows it. You have been exposed as a FRAUD. 100%.
yepp.gif
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha -- Very funny. Is that the best you have? Please tell me it isn't. Frankly, I was expecting much better from you. I'm disappointed. Ok, give it another shot. This time, try to make it sound like you have something of real substance, please. Ready? Go for it. Give it your best shot.

Yes, I DO deny. And for a very good reason. Because you're just spouting off ridiculous hot air. And don't pretend to be asking me what I need. It's what YOU need that is pertinent here. And I told you in Post # 451 what that is. Something which you can never produce because your claims are idiotic nonsense, And at this point, everyone reading this thread knows it. You have been exposed as a FRAUD. 100%.
yepp.gif
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha -- Very funny. Is that the best you have? Please tell me it isn't. Frankly, I was expecting much better from you. I'm disappointed. Ok, give it another shot. This time, try to make it sound like you have something of real substance, please. Ready? Go for it. Give it your best shot.
It's all I need, and YOU KNOW it. And your feeble, flimsy deflection doesn't rate. Burden is on you to back up your "common" comment. Your problem, we all know, is, you can't. Find another thread. You're already buried in this one.

yepp.gif
It's all I need, and YOU KNOW it. And your feeble, flimsy deflection doesn't rate. Burden is on you to back up your "common" comment. Your problem, we all know, is, you can't. Find another thread. You're already buried in this one.
That's about the same as your last comment. I keep hoping for something better from you. You're disappointing me. Care to try again? Have anything else? Maybe something with a little substance to it? Oh, wait. I get it now. I've run into this before. You want the last word. That's it. Yes, I see now. You want the last word. It took me awhile to figure it out, but now I see and understand. Ok, you win, You get the last word. I'll make you happy. I finally figured out what you're after. You get the last word. Go for it.

yepp.gif
Cop Indicted For Child Sexual Abuse Instructing 9-yr-old Girl to Touch His Sexual Organ Filming Cops

yepp.gif
That's about the same as your last comment. I keep hoping for something better from you. You're disappointing me. Care to try again? Have anything else? Maybe something with a little substance to it? Oh, wait. I get it now. I've run into this before. You want the last word. That's it. Yes, I see now. You want the last word. It took me awhile to figure it out, but now I see and understand. Ok, you win, You get the last word. I'll make you happy. I finally figured out what you're after. You get the last word. Go for it.
There doesn't need to be anything else from me. You lost this debate on page 1 when you said all these criminal behaviors were "common" among cops in America. LOL. You might as well have said fish are terrible swimmers. You're not going to change any of this by continually posting. Yeah, You need to let this be the last word, because with more posting, you just look more and more foolish.

Forum List

Back