How are cops supposed to know if their attacker is armed or not?

No denial here. Your own post shows that most of the cops were vindicated showing that they are not the barbarians you think they are. Your problem is believing what criminals tell you. Hell, go to any prison and most convicts will tell you that they are innocent. The facts you present are that cops are generally found to have violated no laws. Your own facts contradict your claim.
So, what about the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the others that you claim are justified. Please show me the justification for those acts. We're talking about babies and very young kids here. Where is the justification for those acts? Did you read all of those links? Or, did you just decide that they were fabricated lies and skipped them? Did you take the time to read about the babies? Please justify those cases. Pleeeeease.

The babies you speak of were abused by their parents, who just happen to be officers. These officers were not acting in any official police capacity. They were very bad parents who happen to be cops.
Were they not cops? Doesn't matter whether they were on duty or not. They were cops abusing babies. What does that say about what they might do once back on duty out in public? Cops are cops 24/7, or haven't you ever heard that?
STRRRRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHH!! HA HA HA HA!! This guy is too much.
Cop Rewarded With Paid Vacation After Shooting Ten-Year-Old Child Filming Cops

Accidental shooting. The child wasn't the intended target.

No denial here. Your own post shows that most of the cops were vindicated showing that they are not the barbarians you think they are. Your problem is believing what criminals tell you. Hell, go to any prison and most convicts will tell you that they are innocent. The facts you present are that cops are generally found to have violated no laws. Your own facts contradict your claim.
So, what about the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the others that you claim are justified. Please show me the justification for those acts. We're talking about babies and very young kids here. Where is the justification for those acts? Did you read all of those links? Or, did you just decide that they were fabricated lies and skipped them? Did you take the time to read about the babies? Please justify those cases. Pleeeeease.

The babies you speak of were abused by their parents, who just happen to be officers. These officers were not acting in any official police capacity. They were very bad parents who happen to be cops.
Were they not cops? Doesn't matter whether they were on duty or not. They were cops abusing babies. What does that say about what they might do once back on duty out in public? Cops are cops 24/7, or haven't you ever heard that?
Cop Handcuffs 12-yr-old Child to Pole and Electrocutes Him Report Filming Cops

Gay pedophile, needs to fry.

Cop Handcuffs 12-yr-old Child to Pole and Electrocutes Him Report Filming Cops

If true then he should go to jail.

Every situation is different. A cop should use a gun only as a last resort before he is overwhelmed, incapacitated or disarmed.

A cop should use a gun only as a last resort before he is overwhelmed,

use as in fire or use as in point

other then that i would say at the overwhelmed point

it is too late

Witnesses Horrified as Cop Beats and Suffocates 9-yr-old Child Filming Cops

Kid should learn not to break the law. Cop did nothing wrong here.

Cop Burns the Body of a 3-yr-old Child for Not Letting Him Sleep Filming Cops

Child abuser should fry.

Officer Repeatedly Sprayed Mace in Woman s Vagina as Punishment Lawsuit Filming Cops

Cop used bad judgment. Moral: don't hide shit in your vagina.

That's all liberals talk about - unarmed man shot - unarmed man shot - unarmed man shot.

If someone attacks me and i've got a gun, i'm gonna shoot him and ask questions later. Who wouldn't?

State Wardens in Maine have an innovative method, they ask. Watch a lot of Animal Planet's "North Woods Law" and since most everyone a game warden interacts with is armed, I'm amazed how calmly they stop and question suspects. In stark contrast to other officers where hunting isn't a thing and freak out if someone's armed. Raises an interesting question, if everyone was armed, would being armed still be a big to do? Would there be more officer-involved shootings, or fewer?
Good question!!!
Also, are cops for limiting guns....Are they against 2nd amendmenters in general?

Sure it matters. Show where any one of them have abused their power ON THE JOB then you might have an argument.
My point has been all along that cops are cops, and that cops are not saints. Cops do their share of wrong, abuse their power and authority, and get a free pass most of the time in our legal system. Another point that I've been trying to make is that cops investigating cops is ridiculous and a slap in the face to real justice. Yes, some cops do their dirt at home on their own time, I agree. But, they go on duty and arrest citizens for the very acts that they commit themselves. There are some stories that come out where cops are guilty of spousal abuse and other offenses while off duty. But, how many of them are arrested, charged, and serve time like you and I would under the exact same circumstances?
Since your sentence ends with a QUESTION MARK, it can be assumed you don't know the answer.

Forum List

Back