How are cops supposed to know if their attacker is armed or not?

You're the one whining about being called names.

Most cops are corrupt? Then provide that with some facts big boy!!

Facebook is for women and children.
Read the FACTS below. I just posted several links that verify everything that I've been saying, everything. Yes, please read the links I just posted about women and children. Some as young as 3 months old. One was 7 months old. Please read the links I gave you below. Scroll down and read my proof. Thanks.

What facts? Statements made by "anonymous sources? Where nine times out of ten the officer was found to be justified in their actions? With millions or arrest each day you're going to find some that claim to be unjustified, but when it comes to the nut cutting, the cops are usually in the right.
Denial doesn't erase the animalistic and barbaric acts of cops. You can deny that it happens every day if you want to, your right to do so. But, as I've said many times already, the FACTS speak for themselves. You can argue with the FACTS all you want to, but it doesn't change anything. I gave you proof that it happens, and I can give you many more links if you want to be sure in your mind that it does happen every single day somewhere in America. Try to justify it all you want to, but please present the FACTS to support the justification when you do, please. Thanks.

No denial here. Your own post shows that most of the cops were vindicated showing that they are not the barbarians you think they are. Your problem is believing what criminals tell you. Hell, go to any prison and most convicts will tell you that they are innocent. The facts you present are that cops are generally found to have violated no laws. Your own facts contradict your claim.
So, what about the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the others that you claim are justified. Please show me the justification for those acts. We're talking about babies and very young kids here. Where is the justification for those acts? Did you read all of those links? Or, did you just decide that they were fabricated lies and skipped them? Did you take the time to read about the babies? Please justify those cases. Pleeeeease.

I wasn't specific in what I claimed was justified. I'll read about the "babies" and get back to you.

Did you get your widdle feeling hurt? Need a tissue?

It's not that you have a different opinion it's that you ignore the facts and assume cops are evil.
Oh, don't flatter yourself. You can't hurt my feelings over a conversation on a discussion forum. I've been at this for years, I've seen and read it all. I've heard much worse many times before. This is a long way from my first forum my friend. Now, I do NOT ignore facts, never have, and never will. Facts are undeniable undisputable hard rock solid concrete evidence. Facts always speak for themselves in any situation or circumstance. Yes, most cops are corrupt, practice brutality, engage in acts that you and I would be in jail or prison for, and they get a free pass in our judicial system. If you're interested in facts, check my Facebook page when and if you have time. You might be surprised at what is made public every single day concerning the activities of cops.

No, I do not need a tissue. Not over some silly immature comments.

Read the FACTS below. I just posted several links that verify everything that I've been saying, everything. Yes, please read the links I just posted about women and children. Some as young as 3 months old. One was 7 months old. Please read the links I gave you below. Scroll down and read my proof. Thanks.

What facts? Statements made by "anonymous sources? Where nine times out of ten the officer was found to be justified in their actions? With millions or arrest each day you're going to find some that claim to be unjustified, but when it comes to the nut cutting, the cops are usually in the right.
His non sources are about as valid as the phony "witnesses" in the Darren Wilson grand jury hearing, who pretended to see the shooting with Michael Brown's hands up, and in the end, were forced to reveal they weren't even there.
Well, go ahead and prove the sources are lying and phony. Go ahead and proof that those sources are fabricating stories. Prove the sources to be wrong and presenting lies. Don't just blow hot air and say they're bad sources, prove them to be bad sources. Go ahead, show your proof that those sources are bad sources for information. Show me where those sources are lying about cops. Do it, please.

Denial doesn't erase the animalistic and barbaric acts of cops. You can deny that it happens every day if you want to, your right to do so. But, as I've said many times already, the FACTS speak for themselves. You can argue with the FACTS all you want to, but it doesn't change anything. I gave you proof that it happens, and I can give you many more links if you want to be sure in your mind that it does happen every single day somewhere in America. Try to justify it all you want to, but please present the FACTS to support the justification when you do, please. Thanks.

No denial here. Your own post shows that most of the cops were vindicated showing that they are not the barbarians you think they are. Your problem is believing what criminals tell you. Hell, go to any prison and most convicts will tell you that they are innocent. The facts you present are that cops are generally found to have violated no laws. Your own facts contradict your claim.
So, what about the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the others that you claim are justified. Please show me the justification for those acts. We're talking about babies and very young kids here. Where is the justification for those acts? Did you read all of those links? Or, did you just decide that they were fabricated lies and skipped them? Did you take the time to read about the babies? Please justify those cases. Pleeeeease.

I wasn't specific in what I claimed was justified. I'll read about the "babies" and get back to you.
Fair enough. Please read them and then present your proof that they're justified. I would greatly appreciate it if you would. I want to see your proof that each was justified. I'll wait to see your FACTS and DATA showing justification for those acts. Thanks.

The babies you speak of were abused by their parents, who just happen to be officers. These officers were not acting in any official police capacity. They were very bad parents who happen to be cops.

I don't whine about anything, thank you. I certainly don't whine over silly immature comments and remarks on a discussion forum. Calling attention to it is not whining. I have provided many links below. If you don't think those are enough links, I can post as many as you want. They are posted every single day on the internet for all to see. Please read the links that I just posted below. I can post any amount of them that you would like to read. People read those links every single day. They are posted on my Facebook page daily. I have provided my proof. Read.

Yes you do whine. Why else would you even mention it? Posting bullshit doesn't mean squat. Most of what you posted turned out that the cop was in the right. Hell ask anyone that's even been arrested and they will tell you that the police brutalized them. They're criminals, you expect honesty?
Nope. You're so wrong. I'm not immature enough to whine over some conversation on a discussion forum. I've been at this for many years now, and what you say is nothing compared to what I've heard and read in the past. Don't flatter yourself. If what I have posted is "bullshit", then prove it's "bullshit", and not just say it is. Prove that it's fabricated and lies. Go ahead, present the proof that says it's "bullshit". Can you? Will you? Or, are you just guessing that all of it is "Bullshit"? Go ahead, prove it to be fabricated lies. Do it. Please do it. Thanks.

It's bullshit because most of the cases the cops were found to be innocent of any wrong doing which in effect contradicts your claim.
Oh, I see. So, cops investigating cops means that no crime was committed on the part of the cop being investigated? So, if cops investigate one of their own, and nothing was found to be wrong, then that is gospel and the absolute truth of the matter? Pleeeeease. Give me a break. I'm no genius, but I'm not stupid either. That would be like Clinton investigating herself over the e-mail issue.
That is beside the point of you not having a shred of evidence to support your idiotic "common" theory. Which frankly is so absurd that no one would even talk about it, and we shouldn't be dignfying it here, with a response.
I presented evidence. Prove what I gave to be false, lies, or fabricated stories. Go ahead, prove it to me. Do it, please. Don't just blow hot air by saying that it's not common , nor happening every single day somewhere in this country, show some FACTS and DATA to support your claim. I gave my proof, and I can give many more links to many more examples if you want them.

I'd argue that most of these cops were found to be justified in their actions.
Argue all you want. Facts speak for themselves. You can argue with facts all day long, but it wont change what's taking place all across this country every single day. Prove they were justified. Can you? Examine each case and then present your proof that the cops were justified in what the did. Justify the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the children mentioned in the links that I provided. Do it, please do it.

Unnamed and anonymous sources, tales of police brutality when the cop is vindicated. Yea you sure showed me. pfffft
The sources are named, the links given, and all of it can be verified. Prove otherwise. Please, prove they are fabricated lies. Prove that those things didn't happen. Go ahead. Prove them to be lies and fake sources. Do it. Please do it. Prove all of it is just cheap shots taken at cops. Dispute each story with FACTS. Please. Thanks.

No not every source in every one of those post were named. You are a liar.
Can you prove them to be false? I'm no liar. I haven't lied about anything. Please prove that I have lied about anything that I've said. Prove me to be a liar if you can. Go ahead, prove me to be a liar. Do it. Don't just accuse me, prove me wrong and a liar. Show your proof to back up what you say. Don't just blow hot air and accuse someone without proof they're wrong or lying. Show some proof.

According to an anonymous interview conducted by the DCPost, a source explained how no one wanted to hire Tucciarone, but they were pressured to do so.
Read more at Police Department Hires Man After he Tried to Kill a Cop Now He s Beating Up Innocent People The Free Thought Project

The babies you speak of were abused by their parents, who just happen to be officers. These officers were not acting in any official police capacity. They were very bad parents who happen to be cops.
Were they not cops? Doesn't matter whether they were on duty or not. They were cops abusing babies. What does that say about what they might do once back on duty out in public? Cops are cops 24/7, or haven't you ever heard that?

Argue all you want. Facts speak for themselves. You can argue with facts all day long, but it wont change what's taking place all across this country every single day. Prove they were justified. Can you? Examine each case and then present your proof that the cops were justified in what the did. Justify the 3 month old, the 7 month old, and the children mentioned in the links that I provided. Do it, please do it.

Unnamed and anonymous sources, tales of police brutality when the cop is vindicated. Yea you sure showed me. pfffft
The sources are named, the links given, and all of it can be verified. Prove otherwise. Please, prove they are fabricated lies. Prove that those things didn't happen. Go ahead. Prove them to be lies and fake sources. Do it. Please do it. Prove all of it is just cheap shots taken at cops. Dispute each story with FACTS. Please. Thanks.

Can you prove them to be false? I'm no liar. I haven't lied about anything. Please prove that I have lied about anything that I've said. Prove me to be a liar if you can. Go ahead, prove me to be a liar. Do it. Don't just accuse me, prove me wrong and a liar. Show your proof to back up what you say. Don't just blow hot air and accuse someone without proof they're wrong or lying. Show some proof.

According to an anonymous interview conducted by the DCPost, a source explained how no one wanted to hire Tucciarone, but they were pressured to do so.
Read more at Police Department Hires Man After he Tried to Kill a Cop Now He s Beating Up Innocent People The Free Thought Project
Yes, I read it. Was he not hired as a cop after what he did? Is he a cop?

Were they not cops? Doesn't matter whether they were on duty or not. They were cops abusing babies. What does that say about what they might do once back on duty out in public? Cops are cops 24/7, or haven't you ever heard that?

Sure it matters. Show where any one of them have abused their power ON THE JOB then you might have an argument.

Yes, I read it. Was he not hired as a cop after what he did? Is he a cop?

Your claim was that all sources was named. You lied.

Sure it matters. Show where any one of them have abused their power ON THE JOB then you might have an argument.
My point has been all along that cops are cops, and that cops are not saints. Cops do their share of wrong, abuse their power and authority, and get a free pass most of the time in our legal system. Another point that I've been trying to make is that cops investigating cops is ridiculous and a slap in the face to real justice. Yes, some cops do their dirt at home on their own time, I agree. But, they go on duty and arrest citizens for the very acts that they commit themselves. There are some stories that come out where cops are guilty of spousal abuse and other offenses while off duty. But, how many of them are arrested, charged, and serve time like you and I would under the exact same circumstances?

My point has been all along that cops are cops, and that cops are not saints. Cops do their share of wrong, abuse their power and authority, and get a free pass most of the time in our legal system. Another point that I've been trying to make is that cops investigating cops is ridiculous and a slap in the face to real justice. Yes, some cops do their dirt at home on their own time, I agree. But, they go on duty and arrest citizens for the very acts that they commit themselves. There are some stories that come out where cops are guilty of spousal abuse and other offenses while off duty. But, how many of them are arrested, charged, and serve time like you and I would under the exact same circumstances?

No one claimed they were saints. Hell you can pick any profession and make the same damn argument but to condemn all cops for the stupidity of a few is what liberals do.

No one claimed they were saints. Hell you can pick any profession and make the same damn argument but to condemn all cops for the stupidity of a few is what liberals do.
I'm NOT a LIBERAL by any stretch of the imagination. One seeing reality doesn't automatically make them a Liberal. Yes, other professions do their share of dirt, including politicians, lawyers, TV preachers, used car salesmen, etc. etc. etc. -- And, I come down just as hard on them as I do cops.

STRRRRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCHHH!! HA HA HA HA!! This guy is too much.

Cop Rewarded With Paid Vacation After Shooting Ten-Year-Old Child Filming Cops

Cop Repeatedly Molested Child Sodomized Boy to the Point of Tears Report Filming Cops

Cop Handcuffs 12-yr-old Child to Pole and Electrocutes Him Report Filming Cops

Witnesses Horrified as Cop Beats and Suffocates 9-yr-old Child Filming Cops

Cop Burns the Body of a 3-yr-old Child for Not Letting Him Sleep Filming Cops

Officer Repeatedly Sprayed Mace in Woman s Vagina as Punishment Lawsuit Filming Cops

Forum List

Back