How am I am threat to Democracy?

Thank God somebody is threatening the Democracy the Democrats are imposing on our REPUBLIC
“Thank God someone is threatening Democracy”

WordsI never thought I’d ever see on a public forum

Trump and his supporters clearly threatened our democracy. Republicans will say Mike pence is lying but remember trumps words. Mike you’re too honest.
/---/ 1. Trump called for peace and civility on Jan 6. Dementia Joe having his political rivals arrested is a true threat to democracy.
2. Trump learned the hard way that Pence is a RINO and can't be trusted.

words you did not see on a public forum is more accurate, why cherry pick such a small comment to make it state something it does not, the entire statement, a few more words, reveals the context

such a low life hack job on my post, you are sad lesh

/---/ 1. Trump called for peace and civility on Jan 6. Dementia Joe having his political rivals arrested is a true threat to democracy.
Sorry you can’t tell people to go fight like hell for 59 minutes, slip in the word peaceful once and think that absolves you. Lol

Yes, Democracy does not protect the minority from majority rule. A Republic does, and that is what we are. In the context which you left out, the statement is brilliant.
Wrong. The Founders were pretty explicit that minority rule was NOT what they wanted. It’s what you want because you know you are a minority (in terms of voting).

They said that the majority would set policy and elections would hold that majority accountable

Now I see how the Nazis came in to power.

Or now I see how a guy like putin stays in power. We have how many Americans who willl vote for trump? We are close.

Idiotic sensationalism and fearmongering. Biden is far closer to being like Putin than Trump ever was. Prosecuting a political opponent on fabricated charges is something Putin would do.

Can’t be trusted… to carry out the Coup

You don't live under a "Democracy." The Biden regime is an oppressive techno-kleptocracy that disregards the US Constitution and allows small federal agencies to be their own branch of the government.

That's why I say "Fuck your democracy", because its not really a democracy.

Idiotic sensationalism and fearmongering. Biden is far closer to being like Putin than Trump ever was. Prosecuting a political opponent on fabricated charges is something Putin would do.
So funny Hillary broke 1 law you guys chanted lock her up.

Then you and trump assumed Hillary’s one broken law meant trump can break as many laws as he wants and there is nothing we can do about it.

And it’s been true so far. But now that’s over. Trump has three indictments. 3! He’s innocent?

You’re a joke on so many levels.

1. trump innocent
2. Election was stolen
3. Global warming isn’t real
4. Covid was a hoax

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.

You're not a threat to Democracy. Now to your high school English teacher, that's a different matter ...

Wrong. The Founders were pretty explicit that minority rule was NOT what they wanted. It’s what you want because you know you are a minority (in terms of voting).

They said that the majority would set policy and elections would hold that majority accountable
hold on there cowboy, you off running wildly in many directions

Who said anything about minority rule? And how about a quote from the founders, showing what you state in context.

So funny Hillary broke 1 law you guys chanted lock her up.

Then you and trump assumed Hillary’s one broken law meant trump can break as many laws as he wants and there is nothing we can do about it.

And it’s been true so far. But now that’s over. Trump has three indictments. 3! He’s innocent?

You’re a joke on so many levels.

1. trump innocent
2. Election was stolen
3. Global warming isn’t real
4. Covid was a hoax

This is the heart of Democracy. You have one vote and can use it to vote for who you want no matter how mentally retarded the reasoning

Forum List

Back