How am I am threat to Democracy?

Because you can't tell the truth from the lies, and continue to vote for a party which tried to overthrow the elected government.

You ask for no morality or accountability from your candidates. Trump broke the law endlessly, and YOU don't care.
Even if true how would it make me a threat to Democracy? I am allowed to vote.

And you'd have to be incredibly assumptive to believe they were conspiring to influence an election.

We don't know what those meetings were about. Unless you can show someone at those meetings actually working toward influencing, it's all just speculation. You can't just say "well, I think they were colluding, so that's the truth".

Again, Mueller Report found no collusion.
Well, according to the US Senate, Manfort was sharing campaign data with the Soviets. ...I don't think one needs to be "incredibly" assumptive to see the connection between these meetings with soviet intelligence officials and soviet intelligence officials hacking the DNC.

You're right to point out Mueller's findings (or lack thereof). Of course, what you're most conveniently not stating is that the findings of an independent counsel to the Department of Justice have a very high bar to meet in terms of recommending criminal charges be brought. Since the blob would not testify in person and the soviets were out of his jurisdiction, he couldn't meet that bar.

If you continue to support and vote for an anti-democratic party that makes you a threat to democracy.
Even if there were a Communist Party candidate for example. I am allowed to vote for them. How do you not understand this? Exercising my right to vote is Democracy.

White 6 these are your deranged people

Well, according to the US Senate, Manfort was sharing campaign data with the Soviets. ...I don't think one needs to be "incredibly" assumptive to see the connection between these meetings with soviet intelligence officials and soviet intelligence officials hacking the DNC.

You're right to point out Mueller's findings (or lack thereof). Of course, what you're most conveniently not stating is that the findings of an independent counsel to the Department of Justice have a very high bar to meet in terms of recommending criminal charges be brought. Since the blob would not testify in person and the soviets were out of his jurisdiction, he couldn't meet that bar.
Off topic

Even if there were a Communist Party candidate for example. I am allowed to vote for them. How do you not understand this? Exercising my right to vote is Democracy.

White 6 these are your deranged people
Not mine, dude.

So WHO do YOU listen to?
Honestly, it's difficult, since I can't find any news source that isn't biased, they all are, which means I don't trust any of them.

Probably the only one that I have any confidence in would probably be Andrew wilkow on Sirius xm patriot, because his show is based less on personal opinion, and more from the point of view of constitutionality. I'd say he is the least bias talk show host for those reasons.

Well, it says that manafort was "accused" of Sharing polling data with a former Russian intelligence officer. Was that ever conclusively proven? Even then, what value would polling data have to the Russians? Marketing? Targeted advertising?

I don't know, that doesn't measure up to collusion, especially since all the articles say "allegedly".

We don't know know what those meetings were about. Sure, we can assume they were sharing the "secret files", but we just don't know.

Well, it says that manafort was "accused" of Sharing polling data with a former Russian intelligence officer. Was that ever conclusively proven? Even then, what value would polling data have to the Russians? Marketing? Targeted advertising?

I don't know, that doesn't measure up to collusion, especially since all the articles say "allegedly".

We don't know know what those meetings were about. Sure, we can assume they were sharing the "secret files", but we just don't know.

He plead guilty to the charge at his second trial. He explained why he did it in his elocution

Well, it says that manafort was "accused" of Sharing polling data with a former Russian intelligence officer. Was that ever conclusively proven?
Yes.

1668827395359.png

He plead guilty to the charge at his second trial. He explained why he did it in his elocution
I looked it up, all I could find is he said he did it for financial gain. Still, if that's all that was done, the sharing of some polling data, that still wouldn't rise to collusion. Did trump have knowledge of this? Manafort was sentenced (even though he was thereafter pardoned.....)

Every one of your election fraud charges were thrown out of court laughed out of court were found to be totally bS- so you are saying that our entire justice system and the Department of Justice and the FBI and the attorney general are all in a silent conspiracy against you. You have no evidence absolutely none and it is a fascist Nazi strategy and the worst thing that has ever happened in America. You are a disgrace along with your pathetic propaganda media he reverted back to the bill when I got picked up off waivers the doctor he would not have passed me remind me he would not have passed me and pulling said he said go ahead and pass you know OK so they passed oak really the guy helping right so and he's running back aside from kick returners coverage yeah acclimated or teach him playbook or anything like that and we think you're gonna be able to return the ball to the right and run where they're not so yeah project edge that's what happened with the San Francisco Christian McCaffrey point the guy was rotating thunderstorms those that produce the large hail those that produce the Tornadoes to develop damaging winds I think the greatest risk as we've among the players who did not practicing with the team during the media viewing portion of practice for a second straight day off to the side working with strength and conditioning coaches he has no police muscle injuries suffered in last week's game so he is not dressed with the rest of the team neither is Jordan poyer who was not seen out there today as well and then the other notable Von Miller and then not out there during the media viewing portion of practice today so it would be hard to think it's injury related so maybe something else is at work there so we'll try to get to the bottom of that report comes out later this afternoon we'll get more clarity on it we had to come in we were out there we're out there practicing again picked up two Cortana but it doesn't sound serious he's out media.

Obviously not except for brainwashed functional morons. You are saying that everyone in the world is corrupt except for GOP base nincompoops who can only listen to garbage propaganda from proven scumbag Murdoch and Internet nut jobs.
Trump and his supporters clearly threatened our democracy. Republicans will say Mike pence is lying but remember trumps words. Mike you’re too honest.

Forum List

Back