How about them gas prices

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.

It's funny, democrats LOVED Saudi Arabia until they started letting women drive and walk outside without a man holding their leash. But ever since the Kingdom liberalized, the Nazi democrats suddenly hate the Kingdom.

Sura 9:11 - in your gutter religion, a woman can't get into paradise without the permission of her husband, right?
You love bone saw murderers!

• The increase is largely due to supply and demand, energy experts say, rather than presidential policies.

• The coronavirus pandemic prompted a big fall in oil demand and gasoline prices, due to declines in driving and air travel. As the economy has slowly rebounded, growing demand has boosted prices at the pump.

--------------
Expect them to go even higher, if these vaccines end up working...

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.

It's funny, democrats LOVED Saudi Arabia until they started letting women drive and walk outside without a man holding their leash. But ever since the Kingdom liberalized, the Nazi democrats suddenly hate the Kingdom.

Sura 9:11 - in your gutter religion, a woman can't get into paradise without the permission of her husband, right?
You love bone saw murderers!

Do we have any murders in the US?

I heard $4.50/gal by July 4th. Millions of Biden voters are saying....."I didn't vote for that". Yes you did, you dumb cockroach.

You aren't taking into consideration that most of the taxes on a gallon of gas are done by the States. The Federal Government only does an 18.7 cent per gallon but more of the states are much higher. And most states are considering raising those taxes even higher. Some already have and will raise them even more.

We are now driving more. And if we drive more, the demand goes up even if the supply stays the same. When the demand goes up so does the price. I imagine, after things normalize, the gas prices will settle to about just over 3 bucks a gallon.
Biden shutting down pipelines means look less fuel in the market. That means higher prices.

There is a reason that the Keystone Oil Sands Oil is going for 29 bucks a barrel. It's dirty, real dirty and hard and expensive to process into fuels. It's just one step above processing Coal for fuel. About the only use for it is in plastics and such and that's expensive. It would be exported to countries that are pretty much not able to buy off the world oil market, as in 3rd world countries that no one else wants to do business with. Not one ounce of that oil will be processed in the US. It was always to be put on oil barges and exported. The US has zero use for it and Canada really doesn't either but they have it. It's right up there with the Tar Pits in California that bubbles to the surface and all we do is build fences around it to prevent your stupid children from going for a swim.
Bullshit.

The oil industry actually hasn’t done that well under Trump
View attachment 464899
Oct 27, 2020 · Trump has certainly promised to boost the fortunes of fossil fuels. He’s bragged about record energy production during rallies with oil-patch voters in states like Pennsylvania and Texas, while...
So you agree with me that the USA should produce more of our own oil. Cool.

Note the dates.
President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden
Crude oil production in the United States increased in 8 of the past 10 years. In 2020, however, responses to COVID-19 contributed to the rapid decline in demand for refined petroleum products. As a result, crude oil prices fell to their lowest annual average since 2003, refinery runs decreased, and crude oil production was curtailed, which is documented in the complete set of final 2020 monthly data in the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) recently released Petroleum Supply Monthly (Figure 1). Crude oil production in the United States in 2020 fell to its lowest monthly average during May when it was 10.0 million barrels per day (b/d), and it remained less than 11.0 million b/d until November. In 2020, U.S. crude oil production averaged 11.3 million b/d, 0.9 million b/d less than in 2019.--https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/weekly/

Oil production should be ramping up the most in Red States who disbelieve in the pandemic.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg
Once again how did obama do it?

Obama didn't do anything.. The ppb went up so the US oilmen borrowed money and began exploration and drilling.

Of course the idiot did something, he made the Iran nuclear deal that pissed off the Saudis and they flooded the market.

EIA: U.S. Net Oil Imports to Drop to Lowest Levels in 60 ...
Jul 10, 2018 · U.S. net oil imports are projected to drop by nearly 60 percent next year compared to 2017, falling to their lowest levels since 1958, the U.S. Energy Information Administration said Tuesday in

• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy ...
    Jun 04, 2020 · Crude oil imports of about 6.80 MMb/d accounted for about 74% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports in 2019, and non-crude oil petroleum accounted for about 26% of U.S. total gross petroleum imports. In 2019, the United States exported about 8.47 MMb/d of petroleum to about 190 countries and 4 U.S. territories.

• I heard $4.50/gal by July 4th. Millions of Biden voters are saying....."I didn't vote for that". Yes you did, you dumb cockroach.

You aren't taking into consideration that most of the taxes on a gallon of gas are done by the States. The Federal Government only does an 18.7 cent per gallon but more of the states are much higher. And most states are considering raising those taxes even higher. Some already have and will raise them even more.

We are now driving more. And if we drive more, the demand goes up even if the supply stays the same. When the demand goes up so does the price. I imagine, after things normalize, the gas prices will settle to about just over 3 bucks a gallon.
    Biden shutting down pipelines means look less fuel in the market. That means higher prices.

There is a reason that the Keystone Oil Sands Oil is going for 29 bucks a barrel. It's dirty, real dirty and hard and expensive to process into fuels. It's just one step above processing Coal for fuel. About the only use for it is in plastics and such and that's expensive. It would be exported to countries that are pretty much not able to buy off the world oil market, as in 3rd world countries that no one else wants to do business with. Not one ounce of that oil will be processed in the US. It was always to be put on oil barges and exported. The US has zero use for it and Canada really doesn't either but they have it. It's right up there with the Tar Pits in California that bubbles to the surface and all we do is build fences around it to prevent your stupid children from going for a swim.
    Bullshit.

View attachment 464899
    Oct 27, 2020 · Trump has certainly promised to boost the fortunes of fossil fuels. He’s bragged about record energy production during rallies with oil-patch voters in states like Pennsylvania and Texas, while...

Not when there is an oil glut.
    Your a ignorant fuck head

Obama was an anti fracking, anti drilling, ant pipeline president, trump was not

Production went up 67% during the Obama years. You are incapable of learning anything. See ya.
    Run away ...

I have explained this in detail for months nd so have others.. Y'all are just dumb as hell.

From my link

BACKGROUND
    Last month, an all-out price war between two oil-producing giants, Russia and Saudi Arabia, rocked global markets just as demand began to plummet during the coronavirus outbreak. When members of OPEC, a cartel of 13 of the world’s major oil-producing countries, and Russia met in Vienna to discuss industry-wide supply cuts aimed at alleviating the dramatic drop in demand, Russia did not agree to the cuts, leading to speculation that it acted intentionally in order to drive prices down, gain market share and punish the growing American fracking industry. In response, Saudi Arabia’s state-owned oil company, Saudi Aramco, announced that it would ramp up production to more than 10 million barrels a day in April and slash its prices in order to undercut Russia and other competitors. Markets took a major hit, with prices plummeting by more than 30% at one point to lows not seen since the Gulf War in the 1990s.

• US oil imports from OPEC plunge to 30-year lows. China's ...
    Jun 14, 2019 · In 2018, the United States imported 505,000 barrels per day from Venezuela – or roughly a fifth of the total purchased from OPEC, according to …

shit stain, gas prices maintained during TRUMP...i cant help it if you want to promote the lies your retarded idols say. barrag-o era, gas over 4 bucks a gallon
TRUMP 2-2.25 a gallon, all the way through.
you are a brain dead retarded demonRAT

Last edited:
Gas prices in my neck of the woods have been going up since the election.
Today its almost 70 cents higher than early november.

Stop lying, they've been going up since the price collapse at the onset of the pandemic.

Hell they may even get as high as they were before pandemic :rolleyes:
LOL like I give a shit if you believe me

Ok maybe you are not lying, maybe you just don't know what you are talking about.
or you are just a retarded sheep, spewing the lies your handlers tell you...

Democrats own the Economy now. That includes Energy prices.
Yep! So don't be singing nothing but praise for Biden, when the economy booms this summer! :D

I hope President Biden succeeds in getting unemployment down to a sustained level under 4 percent and gas prices under $3.00. I would absolutely sing his praises. Not sure how he’s going to get there with energy prices rising and restricting businesses in the name of COVID.

Either way, Biden and the Democrats own the Economy and are accountable. No excuses.

Yep! So don't be singing nothing but praise for Biden, when the economy booms this summer! :D

I hope President Biden succeeds in getting unemployment down to a sustained level under 4 percent and gas prices under $3.00. I would absolutely sing his praises. Not sure how he’s going to get there with energy prices rising and restricting businesses in the name of COVID.

Either way, Biden and the Democrats own the Economy and are accountable. No excuses.
We all know there will be excuses, but we have to keep these jackals accountable.

We all know there will be excuses, but we have to keep these jackals accountable.

They will blame Trump for all bad. They pulled this shit with blaming Bush for as long as they could. Then, they blamed everyone and everything else including ATM Machines. Clearly, they have the Hill and the White House. They own the Economy.

Repubs are pissed That's a good thing First GWB and then Trump had to get bailed out by Dem presidents Republican presidents are a cancer upon America,,,,and their senate are cowards and traitors still kissing Trump butt

They will blame Trump for all bad. They pulled this shit with blaming Bush for as long as they could. Then, they blamed everyone and everything else including ATM Machines. Clearly, they have the Hill and the White House. They own the Economy.

The economy usually does better under the Democrats.

Dems ALSO own every American will have vaccines by middle of may We have a real president in our WH now NOT some crooked pervert thief

Getting everyone vaccinated is a big part of positioning US for Economic success. So, Yes..... Democrats are accountable for vaccines as well.

The economy usually does better under the Democrats.

How do you measure a good economy? Do you wait until the Democrats and Liberal Media tell you so or do you apply independent economic metrics.

Gas prices in my neck of the woods have been going up since the election.
Today its almost 70 cents higher than early november.
I remember the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the bed wetters about how gas prices went up when Bush invaded Iraq in 2003 and the Saudis along with OPEC tripled the price in a year.

Now these same vacuous parasites celebrate increased gas prices a a prophecy fulfilled in the Church of Climate Change.

Hate these fucking pieces of shit soooooooooooooooooo much.

I heard $4.50/gal by July 4th. Millions of Biden voters are saying....."I didn't vote for that". Yes you did, you dumb cockroach.

Bullshit.

View attachment 464899

Note the dates.
President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden
Crude oil production in the United States increased in 8 of the past 10 years. In 2020, however, responses to COVID-19 contributed to the rapid decline in demand for refined petroleum products. As a result, crude oil prices fell to their lowest annual average since 2003, refinery runs decreased, and crude oil production was curtailed, which is documented in the complete set of final 2020 monthly data in the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) recently released Petroleum Supply Monthly (Figure 1). Crude oil production in the United States in 2020 fell to its lowest monthly average during May when it was 10.0 million barrels per day (b/d), and it remained less than 11.0 million b/d until November. In 2020, U.S. crude oil production averaged 11.3 million b/d, 0.9 million b/d less than in 2019.--https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/weekly/

Oil production should be ramping up the most in Red States who disbelieve in the pandemic.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg
Once again how did obama do it?

Obama didn't do anything.. The ppb went up so the US oilmen borrowed money and began exploration and drilling.

Of course the idiot did something, he made the Iran nuclear deal that pissed off the Saudis and they flooded the market.

EIA: U.S. Net Oil Imports to Drop to Lowest Levels in 60 ...
Jul 10, 2018 · U.S. net oil imports are projected to drop by nearly 60 percent next year compared to 2017, falling to their lowest levels since 1958, the U.S. Energy Information Administration said Tuesday in
Up to $2.72 in Daytona now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back