How about them gas prices

President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden
Crude oil production in the United States increased in 8 of the past 10 years. In 2020, however, responses to COVID-19 contributed to the rapid decline in demand for refined petroleum products. As a result, crude oil prices fell to their lowest annual average since 2003, refinery runs decreased, and crude oil production was curtailed, which is documented in the complete set of final 2020 monthly data in the U.S. Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) recently released Petroleum Supply Monthly (Figure 1). Crude oil production in the United States in 2020 fell to its lowest monthly average during May when it was 10.0 million barrels per day (b/d), and it remained less than 11.0 million b/d until November. In 2020, U.S. crude oil production averaged 11.3 million b/d, 0.9 million b/d less than in 2019.--https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/weekly/

Oil production should be ramping up the most in Red States who disbelieve in the pandemic.

160721142411-us-oil-production-soars-under-obama-780x439.jpg

I heard $4.50/gal by July 4th. Millions of Biden voters are saying....."I didn't vote for that". Yes you did, you dumb cockroach.

Your friends may be as dumb as you..
Buying more of our fuel from muslims instead of producing our own like we did when Trump was President is dumber than dumb. Shithead.

We buy very little oil from the Middle East. Most of our imported crude comes from Mexico and Canada. Don't you feel better now?
No. We should produce more of our own like we did when Trump was President. Why do you idiots like being dependent on others?

I heard $4.50/gal by July 4th. Millions of Biden voters are saying....."I didn't vote for that". Yes you did, you dumb cockroach.

You aren't taking into consideration that most of the taxes on a gallon of gas are done by the States. The Federal Government only does an 18.7 cent per gallon but more of the states are much higher. And most states are considering raising those taxes even higher. Some already have and will raise them even more.

We are now driving more. And if we drive more, the demand goes up even if the supply stays the same. When the demand goes up so does the price. I imagine, after things normalize, the gas prices will settle to about just over 3 bucks a gallon.
Biden shutting down pipelines means look less fuel in the market. That means higher prices.

There is a reason that the Keystone Oil Sands Oil is going for 29 bucks a barrel. It's dirty, real dirty and hard and expensive to process into fuels. It's just one step above processing Coal for fuel. About the only use for it is in plastics and such and that's expensive. It would be exported to countries that are pretty much not able to buy off the world oil market, as in 3rd world countries that no one else wants to do business with. Not one ounce of that oil will be processed in the US. It was always to be put on oil barges and exported. The US has zero use for it and Canada really doesn't either but they have it. It's right up there with the Tar Pits in California that bubbles to the surface and all we do is build fences around it to prevent your stupid children from going for a swim.
Bullshit.

Buying more of our fuel from muslims instead of producing our own like we did when Trump was President is dumber than dumb. Shithead.

We buy very little oil from the Middle East. Most of our imported crude comes from Mexico and Canada. Don't you feel better now?
No. We should produce more of our own like we did when Trump was President. Why do you idiots like being dependent on others?

We import about 9 million bpd most of that comes from Mexico and Canada.. Trump didn't change how much we import. You're dumb as a stump.

Right wingers in Red States should be taking the initiative since they don't believe in the pandemic.

You aren't taking into consideration that most of the taxes on a gallon of gas are done by the States. The Federal Government only does an 18.7 cent per gallon but more of the states are much higher. And most states are considering raising those taxes even higher. Some already have and will raise them even more.

We are now driving more. And if we drive more, the demand goes up even if the supply stays the same. When the demand goes up so does the price. I imagine, after things normalize, the gas prices will settle to about just over 3 bucks a gallon.
Biden shutting down pipelines means look less fuel in the market. That means higher prices.

There is a reason that the Keystone Oil Sands Oil is going for 29 bucks a barrel. It's dirty, real dirty and hard and expensive to process into fuels. It's just one step above processing Coal for fuel. About the only use for it is in plastics and such and that's expensive. It would be exported to countries that are pretty much not able to buy off the world oil market, as in 3rd world countries that no one else wants to do business with. Not one ounce of that oil will be processed in the US. It was always to be put on oil barges and exported. The US has zero use for it and Canada really doesn't either but they have it. It's right up there with the Tar Pits in California that bubbles to the surface and all we do is build fences around it to prevent your stupid children from going for a swim.
Bullshit.

Vrenn

You should shut up and pay attention to Vrenn. He/she know what he's talking about.

We import about 9 million bpd most of that comes from Mexico and Canada.. Trump didn't change how much we import. You're dumb as a stump.

From the article. Exactly what I said. Stupid shit.
Donald Trump was inaugurated as the 45th president on January 20, 2017. Oil production had declined during President Obama’s last year in office as the average annual price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) fell to $43.34/bbl. But in 2017 that rose to $50.79/bbl, and then to $65.20/bbl in 2018. Oil production followed prices higher. During the first three years of President Trump’s first term, annual U.S. oil production gained 3.4 million BPD. Net imports of crude oil and finished products turned into net exports in late 2019. U.S. oil production eclipsed the previous 1970 peak (although if you include NGLs, that peak was eclipsed in 2013).

But then the Covid-19 pandemic crushed oil demand. Now, less than a month before the election, U.S. oil production is at 10.5 million BPD — a significant decline from the 12.2 million BPD of 2019.

The net impact of the past 50 years of U.S. presidents was a long, slow decline of oil production that was only reversed when the hydraulic fracturing revolution began.

Right wingers in Red States should be taking the initiative since they don't believe in the pandemic.
They can't on Federal land.

Bullshit.

Vrenn

You should shut up and pay attention to Vrenn. He/she know what he's talking about.
You should eat shit.

From the article. Exactly what I said. Stupid shit.
Donald Trump was inaugurated as the 45th president on January 20, 2017. Oil production had declined during President Obama’s last year in office as the average annual price of West Texas Intermediate (WTI) fell to $43.34/bbl. But in 2017 that rose to $50.79/bbl, and then to $65.20/bbl in 2018. Oil production followed prices higher. During the first three years of President Trump’s first term, annual U.S. oil production gained 3.4 million BPD. Net imports of crude oil and finished products turned into net exports in late 2019. U.S. oil production eclipsed the previous 1970 peak (although if you include NGLs, that peak was eclipsed in 2013).

But then the Covid-19 pandemic crushed oil demand. Now, less than a month before the election, U.S. oil production is at 10.5 million BPD — a significant decline from the 12.2 million BPD of 2019.

The net impact of the past 50 years of U.S. presidents was a long, slow decline of oil production that was only reversed when the hydraulic fracturing revolution began.

Hydraulic fracturing has been in common use since 1960.

Bullshit.

The oil industry actually hasn’t done that well under Trump
1615074404485.jpeg
Oct 27, 2020 · Trump has certainly promised to boost the fortunes of fossil fuels. He’s bragged about record energy production during rallies with oil-patch voters in states like Pennsylvania and Texas, while...

In 2016, President Obama’s last year in office, U.S. ethanol production stood at 15.4 billion gallons. This represented an increase of 67% over President Bush’s last year in office, but the production increase had been set in motion years earlier by the RFS.

In 2019 — the most recent full year of production — ethanol production stood at 15.8 billion gallons. That represents a 2.6% increase under President Trump from President Obama’s last year in office. (Ethanol production has actually fallen sharply this year as a result of the fuel demand slump caused by Covid-19).

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.

It's funny, democrats LOVED Saudi Arabia until they started letting women drive and walk outside without a man holding their leash. But ever since the Kingdom liberalized, the Nazi democrats suddenly hate the Kingdom.

Sura 9:11 - in your gutter religion, a woman can't get into paradise without the permission of her husband, right?
yupper. remember hit-lery took all the $$ they gave, and said it supported women? except the ones in saudi arabia, obviously

Gas prices in my neck of the woods have been going up since the election.
Today its almost 70 cents higher than early november.

Stop lying, they've been going up since the price collapse at the onset of the pandemic.

Hell they may even get as high as they were before pandemic :rolleyes:
a dead giveaway that you are a retarded demonRAT.. gas maintained TRUMPS whole term...the rise started in january...but hey, you keep listening to those liars, you'll go far in life....lol

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.

It's funny, democrats LOVED Saudi Arabia until they started letting women drive and walk outside without a man holding their leash. But ever since the Kingdom liberalized, the Nazi democrats suddenly hate the Kingdom.

Sura 9:11 - in your gutter religion, a woman can't get into paradise without the permission of her husband, right?
yupper. remember hit-lery took all the $$ they gave, and said it supported women? except the ones in saudi arabia, obviously

Do you know any Saudi women? 67% of university students are women.. They control the money and apply for more business licenses than men.

Stop lying, they've been going up since the price collapse at the onset of the pandemic.

a dead giveaway that you are a retarded demonRAT.. gas maintained TRUMPS whole term...the rise started in january...but hey, you keep listening to those liars, you'll go far in life....lol

Trump just bragged a lot. He had NOTHING to do with oil production.

NO president sets oil prices, go look up past oil prices. gas has gone up or down during both Republican & Democratic presidents. The highest gas prices I have seen in my long life were under one Republican & one Democrat.
i guess when you shut supply down, in the largest producing oil country, AMERICA, its going to send prices higher. are you sheep that stupid that all you can do is parrot your handlers?

Do you know any Saudi women? 67% of university students are women.. They control the money and apply for more business licenses than men.
and they were treated as second class back in hit-lery days. even abused.

Trump just bragged a lot. He had NOTHING to do with oil production.
you didnt comment on the lie you typed...why is that?

Forum List

Back