How about that Green Economy?

What I do is part of the GREEN economy.

The GREEN economy is not only finding renewable sources of energy, but also finding new ways to produce goods and services that use less energy.

Now its easy to complain about having to prime the pump on green economy, but given that we've priming the pump for every type of energy we have anyway, bitching about what it takes to get huge systems like these going indicates either that you are simply a hot headed partisan idiot or just ignorant about the true nature (and very real public costs associated with) the current energy systems we have in place.

Great, I work in Nuclear power plants, solar power plants, refineries, geothermal power plants, and coal plants that produce energy for Boron mining.

I state that there is no such thing as Renewable Sources. I say, state which sector and what your title is, and make a case for what your personally familiar with. I can thus be either educated and admit I am wrong or you will have to admit there is no Green, Clean, or Renewable energy.

Last edited:
excuse me, it was not conservatives, it was politicians, from both sides, although I am not familiar with which Republicans, can you give there names and tell us what they did exactly.

It is true that the gay democrat liberal Barney Franks was responsible, The Gay Democrat Barney Frank was literally getting screwed by a top executive at Fannie Mae (fannie, too funny), receiving campaign contributions at the same time stating that Fannie Mae was solvent.

Your assertion that Spain's crisis was caused by housing has no basis, the US housing market is so large it brings down the entire world, that portion of our economy is that large. I say bullshit, pure bullshit.

The only thing hurting Spain is Spain, a bad policy, of course if you talk to someone from Spain they state the problem was inflation brought on by changing the currency to the Euro. They state the price of housing within Spain doubled. They also state they have extremely high immigration, the highest in Europe, being the cheapest country in Europe.

Housing, the scapegoat of politicians who are corrupt.

:lol:

Not familiar with Republicans? And then go on to put the blame on "Gay Liberal Democrat Barney Frank"?

Spain had it's own housing bubble. But it also bought US derivatives. Where exactly were you for the last decade or so?

International Banks were using the US model for filching cash from rubes for sometime now. And it was Republicans that enabled that behavior through de-regulation and starving regulators of cash.

Bernie Madoff didn't happen in a vacuum. He was enabled by the same guy, George W. Bush, the "forgot" he broke the law by selling Harken stocks and not reporting it..and SEC who basically said, "Nothing to see here, folks". And if you think Madoff was the only one, there are some bridge deals in Brooklyn I would like to interest you in..

I did not blame Barney Frank, the Gay Democrat Senator, I stated a simple fact which is nothing more than fact. As far as me refering to the Senator as Gay, that is how Barney Frank wishes to be identified, we Conservatives did not snoop around in the Senator's bedroom to find information to smear a Gay Democrat Senator, in this case, Barney Frank identifies himself as Gay. That is the nature of of politics, to have an issue to get on top of your opponent.

I just used Bing to search for Barney Frank Fannie Mae, the first result not a video, hence the third result down identifies Barney Frank as Gay. Am I too ignore politics or when the Democrats identify themselves as Gay for political reasons and us, as the oppositon take note of what Democrats say, is that simply a tactic of Democrats, call yourself Gay across every form of media and if anyone takes note and repeats what your PAYING TO BE HEARD, the Democrat tactic is to point out the Conservative is somehow a bigot, a homophobe, a racist, that I am denying your civil rights.

This is the result on Bing to my search Barney Frank Fannie Mae.

Barney Frank - Conservapedia

Congressman Barney Frank is a multi-term liberal Democrat Representative from Massachusetts, representing districts in Boston. He is one of the few openly homosexual members of Congress and he only revealed his homosexual proclivities several years after he had been elected to the position. Frank is the Chairman of the Financial Services Committee.

Excuse me, I was just interupted, a man speaking Portugese and seeming Gay, I kid you not just walked by my gate that seperates me from them, he said something, I replied, in poor Portugese, "eu nao say" (I don't know, say I spelt wrong, I used my bastardized phonetic spelling). I am in Rio De Janiero, so I gave a response to a question where the answer was yes or no, he was asking for money for food, this man did seem gay, and I am sure he took a second look and stopped because I am a attactive middle aged conservative far right wing heterosexual (a gay mans dream according to a book by Boy George I happened to only read as I browsed a few pages in Borders book store, honest). So the Gay guy asked if I spoke French, I had to have him repeat the question twice, when I do not know what someone will say it makes it hard to hear as english is my language and I am poor at Portugese. So on telling the flaming beggar in Brazil that I speak English his eyes opened up and all most twinkled, he then asked me for money for food, making a motion with his hand by his mouth, I really hoped meant he was asking for money. So I came inside, got two Real (not Dollars, Real) and gave it to the flaming gay beggar of Rio.

I could say that was a sign from God, pretty scary as I address a Gay Senator a flaming Gay Homeless person asks for food and me as the Conservative from the USA that gave Brazil Vargas (who shot himself in the skull after he failed) find myself feeding the legacy of non-interference by the USA.

Sallow, the USA is the best country in the World for the World. We do more good in one single day than all other countries put together in all of history.

We feed the world, give the world jobs, we export or technology and our lives. We have found refugee in one place, the USA, and we now stand accused of creating the Tyrants who forced us to flee.

I see the Liberals as standing on the side of Tyranny, I see it no other way.

The USA wrecked the poor world, that is pure bullshit, did we destroy Mexico's economy or is it that those who choose to speak Spanish put themselves at a distinct disadvantage. Canada is good example, they do not speak French, they speak English, hence they have the advantage of learning in English and trading in English with the richest nation in the world.

Sallow, the USA has problems and is not perfect, I got side tracked addressing Barney Frank, the financial crisis has as much to do with Energy as does Housing, more so with Energy the further you move away from the USA as in Foreign markets.

Sallow, you do not find it just a bit odd that the USA's housing market is the biggest industry in the world, Sallow you believe every nation invested in housing in the USA to such a degree it was 90% of their investments. We are talking about what percentage of bad home loans, do you think a 100% of our housing market collapsed or do you believe it was 10%, if its 10% that is at best 10,000,000 homes with bad loans and at that the money is not lost, what is the lost 50%, more in some markets, less in others.

50% of the value of 10,000,000 homes is enough to destroy the economy across the world.

Pure bullshit.

Barney Frank, the Gay Senator that was the Chairman of the Financial Services Committee, the Politician that never lost an election, that is important, Barney Frank remained in power, Presidents came and went, Barney Frank the Democrat Senator remained in the position where it was Barney Franks responsibility to regulate the financial sectors that failed.

Sallow if you call that placing blame I think you have no understanding what the Financial Services Committee is and how it is Senators that rule, regulate, and oversee the markets from Committee.

Are we thus in agreement, that Demcrat Gay Senator Barney Frank is directly responsible for the current economic crisis.

Um..no. Governments around the world aren't bailing out banks because of a "Green Energy Crisis".

And last time I was in Rio, I didn't see one gay person. Not one. Which part are you in?

But millions of people around the world are out of work or underemployed because of their governments' inane green agendas.

Not familiar with Republicans? And then go on to put the blame on "Gay Liberal Democrat Barney Frank"?

Spain had it's own housing bubble. But it also bought US derivatives. Where exactly were you for the last decade or so?

International Banks were using the US model for filching cash from rubes for sometime now. And it was Republicans that enabled that behavior through de-regulation and starving regulators of cash.

Bernie Madoff didn't happen in a vacuum. He was enabled by the same guy, George W. Bush, the "forgot" he broke the law by selling Harken stocks and not reporting it..and SEC who basically said, "Nothing to see here, folks". And if you think Madoff was the only one, there are some bridge deals in Brooklyn I would like to interest you in..

I did not blame Barney Frank, the Gay Democrat Senator, I stated a simple fact which is nothing more than fact. As far as me refering to the Senator as Gay, that is how Barney Frank wishes to be identified, we Conservatives did not snoop around in the Senator's bedroom to find information to smear a Gay Democrat Senator, in this case, Barney Frank identifies himself as Gay. That is the nature of of politics, to have an issue to get on top of your opponent.

I just used Bing to search for Barney Frank Fannie Mae, the first result not a video, hence the third result down identifies Barney Frank as Gay. Am I too ignore politics or when the Democrats identify themselves as Gay for political reasons and us, as the oppositon take note of what Democrats say, is that simply a tactic of Democrats, call yourself Gay across every form of media and if anyone takes note and repeats what your PAYING TO BE HEARD, the Democrat tactic is to point out the Conservative is somehow a bigot, a homophobe, a racist, that I am denying your civil rights.

This is the result on Bing to my search Barney Frank Fannie Mae.

Barney Frank - Conservapedia

Congressman Barney Frank is a multi-term liberal Democrat Representative from Massachusetts, representing districts in Boston. He is one of the few openly homosexual members of Congress and he only revealed his homosexual proclivities several years after he had been elected to the position. Frank is the Chairman of the Financial Services Committee.

Excuse me, I was just interupted, a man speaking Portugese and seeming Gay, I kid you not just walked by my gate that seperates me from them, he said something, I replied, in poor Portugese, "eu nao say" (I don't know, say I spelt wrong, I used my bastardized phonetic spelling). I am in Rio De Janiero, so I gave a response to a question where the answer was yes or no, he was asking for money for food, this man did seem gay, and I am sure he took a second look and stopped because I am a attactive middle aged conservative far right wing heterosexual (a gay mans dream according to a book by Boy George I happened to only read as I browsed a few pages in Borders book store, honest). So the Gay guy asked if I spoke French, I had to have him repeat the question twice, when I do not know what someone will say it makes it hard to hear as english is my language and I am poor at Portugese. So on telling the flaming beggar in Brazil that I speak English his eyes opened up and all most twinkled, he then asked me for money for food, making a motion with his hand by his mouth, I really hoped meant he was asking for money. So I came inside, got two Real (not Dollars, Real) and gave it to the flaming gay beggar of Rio.

I could say that was a sign from God, pretty scary as I address a Gay Senator a flaming Gay Homeless person asks for food and me as the Conservative from the USA that gave Brazil Vargas (who shot himself in the skull after he failed) find myself feeding the legacy of non-interference by the USA.

Sallow, the USA is the best country in the World for the World. We do more good in one single day than all other countries put together in all of history.

We feed the world, give the world jobs, we export or technology and our lives. We have found refugee in one place, the USA, and we now stand accused of creating the Tyrants who forced us to flee.

I see the Liberals as standing on the side of Tyranny, I see it no other way.

The USA wrecked the poor world, that is pure bullshit, did we destroy Mexico's economy or is it that those who choose to speak Spanish put themselves at a distinct disadvantage. Canada is good example, they do not speak French, they speak English, hence they have the advantage of learning in English and trading in English with the richest nation in the world.

Sallow, the USA has problems and is not perfect, I got side tracked addressing Barney Frank, the financial crisis has as much to do with Energy as does Housing, more so with Energy the further you move away from the USA as in Foreign markets.

Sallow, you do not find it just a bit odd that the USA's housing market is the biggest industry in the world, Sallow you believe every nation invested in housing in the USA to such a degree it was 90% of their investments. We are talking about what percentage of bad home loans, do you think a 100% of our housing market collapsed or do you believe it was 10%, if its 10% that is at best 10,000,000 homes with bad loans and at that the money is not lost, what is the lost 50%, more in some markets, less in others.

50% of the value of 10,000,000 homes is enough to destroy the economy across the world.

Pure bullshit.

Barney Frank, the Gay Senator that was the Chairman of the Financial Services Committee, the Politician that never lost an election, that is important, Barney Frank remained in power, Presidents came and went, Barney Frank the Democrat Senator remained in the position where it was Barney Franks responsibility to regulate the financial sectors that failed.

Sallow if you call that placing blame I think you have no understanding what the Financial Services Committee is and how it is Senators that rule, regulate, and oversee the markets from Committee.

Are we thus in agreement, that Demcrat Gay Senator Barney Frank is directly responsible for the current economic crisis.

Um..no. Governments around the world aren't bailing out banks because of a "Green Energy Crisis".

And last time I was in Rio, I didn't see one gay person. Not one. Which part are you in?

I am in the dangerous part, the place where the Olympics will not be, hence the Military is not chasing criminals out of here, they are chasing criminals to us. I am in Santa Rosa. Niteroi, Rio De Janiero. I guess you missed the Sao Paulo Fashion Show recently as well, a transexual model caused a little contraversy, there was also a bit this year about the transexual daughter of a Futebol player as well.

I see gay people all the time, I even talk to them, my younger brother is gay.

Nossa Senhora Auxilladora in Santa Rosa Niteroi, Google earth finds it, I even saw a Google street view car here, which reminds me I should check the photos. Today we have thunder and lightening which dropped the temperature an easy 25 to 30 degrees, a little rain as I post.

Green Energy, you must consider how small Spain is, to invest as heavy as they did into Green Energy, that is a tremendous expense, the entire cost of which, is 100% being bailed out, further as if that is not enough, we are literally giving Spanish companies money to produce Solar Farms where we do not need the electricity, the desert. That is a big bailout for a country that is tiny compared to the USA.

What I do is part of the GREEN economy.

The GREEN economy is not only finding renewable sources of energy, but also finding new ways to produce goods and services that use less energy.

Now its easy to complain about having to prime the pump on green economy, but given that we've priming the pump for every type of energy we have anyway, bitching about what it takes to get huge systems like these going indicates either that you are simply a hot headed partisan idiot or just ignorant about the true nature (and very real public costs associated with) the current energy systems we have in place.

Priming the pump only works if there's actually anything there to be pumped. Ethanol? Fail. Solar? Fail. Wind? Fail. What else?

Please provide a link with empirical data that Spain was invested in U.S. mortgage derivatives to the point at which it damaged its economy, and that it had a subprime crisis with a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac taxpayer backstop.

Oh..playing the link game are we?

There's no need to link crap. If you know how the economy works..then you know how interconnected the world is..

Pointing to "Green Jobs" as the reason for the meltdown is ridiculous. It has absolutely no basis in reality.

We have a 13 Trillion dollar economy. Private business now sits on oceans of cash after "the meltdown". It has to be one of the biggest fleecing of the world on record. And there are people actually piddling away on "Green jobs"??

Outside of stanch conservative lunatics..no one is going to seriously buy that drivel.

Oceans of cash? Show us how big those oceans are with links, and then provide the data that shows they aren't equally encumbered by debt.

Please provide a link with empirical data that Spain was invested in U.S. mortgage derivatives to the point at which it damaged its economy, and that it had a subprime crisis with a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac taxpayer backstop.

Oh..playing the link game are we?

There's no need to link crap. If you know how the economy works..then you know how interconnected the world is..

Pointing to "Green Jobs" as the reason for the meltdown is ridiculous. It has absolutely no basis in reality.

We have a 13 Trillion dollar economy. Private business now sits on oceans of cash after "the meltdown". It has to be one of the biggest fleecing of the world on record. And there are people actually piddling away on "Green jobs"??

Outside of stanch conservative lunatics..no one is going to seriously buy that drivel.

Oceans of cash? Show us how big those oceans are with links, and then provide the data that shows they aren't equally encumbered by debt.

Funny, Sallow finds it easier to believe the World's economy collapsed because a bad conservative bought a house in Kansas and after losing his job the bank took the house. The entire world invested in Kansas and that caused the collapse.

Seems like only a Naive Lunatic would beleive the "Official Story".

Green industry creates jobs where none were before. that does not mean that other sectors will not collapse from mismanagement, I know, the world is not a simple dominoes set like conservatives imagine...

Green industry creates jobs where none were before. that does not mean that other sectors will not collapse from mismanagement, I know, the world is not a simple dominoes set like conservatives imagine...

Jobs created by the government through direct subsidies, loan gurantees, research done by government, tax payer guaranteed loans, Federally mandated higher electrical rates, as well as states making laws forcing higher rates for some and lower rates for others are Jobs that are a drain on the economy.

Its not jobs at all, its Tyranny, Green Energy is not jobs, its robbing the taxpayer to make General Electric even more filthy rich.

Green Industry does not create jobs, not in the least bit of anyones imagination, take my money and give it to General Electric, give my money to a bankrupt company named Vesta in Denmark, take my money and give it to the Chinese, that is creating Marxism.

The only thing being Mismanaged is the Green Industry, the Renewable Energy, Wind Turbines and Solar panels as well as Geothermal, at best this is a social experiment mandated by Federal and State borrowing a trillion dollars to add to the Debt.

People need to wake up and take a look at the largest, most corrupt, stealing of tax payer money ever conceived.

Forum List

Back