How About "Colored People"?

They are, which is stupid because most of them are white.
just wait until the "protected class" turns on THEM...and all it takes is walking down the "wrong" street...
I can just hear them when they're on their knees with a gun on the back of their head begging.."but...but I'm not a racist...I voted for obama...why are you doing this"?

...and then their last conscious thought will be "I wish I had a gun"
We understand. You live a life of fear. Why are you such a coward? :itsok:

No black person's life has ever been ruined for calling a white person a cracker. (or worse).

But the number of lives of white people ruined by accused of being RACIST for simply stating facts is staggering.

So, be proud. Be complacent. Feel victorious. You and your ilk will never have what you envy of the whites unless it is done, - typically - by stealing or politically correct robbery.
I disagree. Blacks have been killed for calling a white person a cracker. However that has nothing to do with topic of the thread.

I could give a flying fuck about the white lives ruined because they were racist. If they had more intelligence they wouldnt have gotten themselves into that predicament. Tough shit for them.

Of course I will be proud. I will never be complacent because as long as feral cave monkey such as you exist you are a danger to humankind.

Feral or not feral, it is a safe bet that you resemble a monkey much closer than I.

Don't be offended if I say that in spite of what I see on forums like this, I still have no regrets for doing my volunteer work in Overtown, Miami, surrounded by fellow conservatives working with Habitat for Humanity, building homes for mostly black recipients who cared about as much about the color of my skin as I cared about the color of their skin.

And don't think that I would not have done the same for you if I ever thought that you needed my help.

So, go ahead and call me a racist and a cracker. I don't care, because I have been called worse by better people than you.
I doubt that. Being a white cave monkey you are hairy just like a monkey. You have thin lips and a little genitals just like a monkey. Then we can add in your tendency to attract hair lice and the fact that you smell like a wet dog. Once you add all that up we know you look more like a monkey than anyone on the planet.

just wait until the "protected class" turns on THEM...and all it takes is walking down the "wrong" street...
I can just hear them when they're on their knees with a gun on the back of their head begging.."but...but I'm not a racist...I voted for obama...why are you doing this"?

...and then their last conscious thought will be "I wish I had a gun"

No black person's life has ever been ruined for calling a white person a cracker. (or worse).

But the number of lives of white people ruined by accused of being RACIST for simply stating facts is staggering.

So, be proud. Be complacent. Feel victorious. You and your ilk will never have what you envy of the whites unless it is done, - typically - by stealing or politically correct robbery.
I disagree. Blacks have been killed for calling a white person a cracker. However that has nothing to do with topic of the thread.

I could give a flying fuck about the white lives ruined because they were racist. If they had more intelligence they wouldnt have gotten themselves into that predicament. Tough shit for them.

Of course I will be proud. I will never be complacent because as long as feral cave monkey such as you exist you are a danger to humankind.

Feral or not feral, it is a safe bet that you resemble a monkey much closer than I.

Don't be offended if I say that in spite of what I see on forums like this, I still have no regrets for doing my volunteer work in Overtown, Miami, surrounded by fellow conservatives working with Habitat for Humanity, building homes for mostly black recipients who cared about as much about the color of my skin as I cared about the color of their skin.

And don't think that I would not have done the same for you if I ever thought that you needed my help.

So, go ahead and call me a racist and a cracker. I don't care, because I have been called worse by better people than you.
I doubt that. Being a white cave monkey you are hairy just like a monkey. You have thin lips and a little genitals just like a monkey. Then we can add in your tendency to attract hair lice and the fact that you smell like a wet dog. Once you add all that up we know you look more like a monkey than anyone on the planet.

My credentials as a Habitat for Humanity volunteer are impeccable and verifiable. Two weeks every year from 1993 to 2004.
Most of that time was spent building homes for black people. They never looked at my skin. They never cared if I was hairy or otherwise. They never cared it I had lice or not and they certainly never judged me by the size of my genitals.

They were decent humans, unlike you.

People - and I use that term haltingly in connection with you - voice their opinion on facts.
You? Not so much.

My credentials as a Habitat for Humanity volunteer are impeccable and verifiable. Two weeks every year from 1993 to 2004.
Most of that time was spent building homes for black people. They never looked at my skin. They never cared if I was hairy or otherwise. They never cared it I had lice or not and they certainly never judged me by the size of my genitals.

They were decent humans, unlike you.

People - and I use that term haltingly in connection with you - voice their opinion on facts.
You? Not so much.
What does all that have to do with the fact you look more like a monkey than any Black person?

I got a good name for people of color, how about HUMAN BEINGS?
only the ones with neanderthal DNA...the rest are previous branches of the hominid tree.
I know you skipped science but it has been proven Blacks were the first humans. Europeans interbreed with neanderthals that were not homo sapiens so basically you are hybrid and not fully human if you really believe that.

Maybe I DO look like a monkey. After all it.s all in the eye of the beholder.

BUT. You never saw me have no idea what I look like.

So, like all the black useless, miserable, good-for-nothing complainers like you, you and your ilk bitch about something you never saw, something you never experienced, but in typical black free-loading fashion you and to take advantage of.

Keep up with the baseless ad hominem attacks. The more the better proof that you and your ilk are losing big time.

Maybe I DO look like a monkey. After all it.s all in the eye of the beholder.

BUT. You never saw me have no idea what I look like.

So, like all the black useless, miserable, good-for-nothing complainers like you, you and your ilk bitch about something you never saw, something you never experienced, but in typical black free-loading fashion you and to take advantage of.

Keep up with the baseless ad hominem attacks. The more the better proof that you and your ilk are losing big time.
Sorry but you are the one complaining about not being able to call people what you decided they should be called. I know you look like a monkey because you share the same physical traits that monkeys have.

The scientific proof that IQ and skin color are related can not be argued.
In ten years the negro population in the US will be 50% what it is today. No White person in their right mind marries a negro. Negroes are busy committing self-genocide from abortions and negro on negro murder.
Very simple Darwinism at work.

I don't complain. I called you and your miserable black ilk what you are: useless, miserable, good-for-nothing complainers who have high-flying ambition to suck off the teat of politically correct idiocy that present day whites in America should pay for the sins of previous white generations and pay up to present day freeloaders who have nothing to do with previous generations.

Personally, I don't care what you call me or compare me to. I am glad that I am old enough NOT to be here when your generation of vulgar and uneducated and loud and crazy and irrational and delusional bullies destroy everything your parents and grand parents bequeathed to us and incidentally to undeserving shits like you.

So, enjoy the African "art" because after you and your ilk are done with the world, that is all you will be able to hope for,

I don't complain. I called you and your miserable black ilk what you are: useless, miserable, good-for-nothing complainers who have high-flying ambition to suck off the teat of politically correct idiocy that present day whites in America should pay for the sins of previous white generations and pay up to present day freeloaders who have nothing to do with previous generations.

Personally, I don't care what you call me or compare me to. I am glad that I am old enough NOT to be here when your generation of vulgar and uneducated and loud and crazy and irrational and delusional bullies destroy everything your parents and grand parents bequeathed to us and incidentally to undeserving shits like you.

So, enjoy the African "art" because after you and your ilk are done with the world, that is all you will be able to hope for,
You were whining and complaining. You should be embarrassed.

Do you need some tissue?

Of course you care. You would have never replied to my comment when I wasnt talking to you if you didnt care. Its ok but just know I know. :laugh:

Last edited:
More left wing segregationism.
If blacks would only stop being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue. If democrats would only stop segregating blacks into being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue.
We cant stop being Black. Its in the genes and natures master plan. Its enlightening that us being Black scares you to the point of it being a problem for you.

If blacks would only stop being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue. If democrats would only stop segregating blacks into being black/African-American/negro/colored there wouldn't be an issue.
We cant stop being Black. Its in the genes and natures master plan. Its enlightening that us being Black scares you to the point of it being a problem for you.
You can't stop being black because you're brainwashed. We don't have to segregate red head Americans from brunette or blonds.
But you have to keep your skin color racism alive.

You can't stop being black because you're brainwashed. We don't have to segregate red head Americans from brunette or blonds.
But you have to keep your skin color racism alive.
No. Its physically impossible to stop being Black. I love it so why would I stop it even if I could?

You dont segregate anyone. Its illegal and you dont have any power.

You where whining and complaining. You should be embarrassed.

Do you need some tissue?

Of course you care. You would have never replied to my comment when I wasnt talking to you if you didnt care. Its ok but just know I know. :laugh:

Have I ever complained about the injustices committed against my ancestors, the same way you and your ilk complain about the injustices committed against your ancestors?

Are you even aware that in the same time period (1800-1900) the European serfs were treated far worse than the American slaves? Are you even aware that after at least 50 years after the American slaves were freed and offered their country in Africa, European serfs were still living in worse conditions than American slaves ever were? Are you aware that European feudal serf were serfs for at least a thousand years before the first black African was sold into slavery by another black African? Are you aware that the greatest proponents of slavery were black Africans?

You and your ilk yack about reparations.

Tell me why I, a white immigrant to North America, (in 1957) who had nothing to to do with slavery, whose ancestors were more slaves than your ancestors, should pay a single penny for your Cadillac or your daily meal ticket or your daily booze and smokes and drugs paid for by tax-payer provided credit cards to use and abuse as you see fit.

Tell me why I should pay for your ancestor's stupidity.

You where whining and complaining. You should be embarrassed.

Do you need some tissue?

Have I ever complained about the injustices committed against my ancestors, the same way you and your ilk complain about the injustices committed against your ancestors?

Are you even aware that in the same time period (1800-1900) the European serfs were treated far worse than the American slaves? Are you even aware that after at least 50 years after the American slaves were freed and offered their country in Africa, European serfs were still living in worse conditions than American slaves ever were? Are you aware that European feudal serf were serfs for at least a thousand years before the first black African was sold into slavery by another black African? Are you aware that the greatest proponents of slavery were black Africans?

You and your ilk yack about reparations.

Tell me why I, a white immigrant to North America, (in 1957) who had nothing to to do with slavery, whose ancestors were more slaves than your ancestors, should pay a single penny for your Cadillac or your daily meal ticket or your daily booze and smokes and drugs paid for by tax-payer provided credit cards to use and abuse as you see fit.

Tell me why I should pay for your ancestor's stupidity.
i dont remember everything you complained about. What does that have to do with proving you were complaining about not being able to call people what you want to without reprimand?

I got a good name for people of color, how about HUMAN BEINGS?
only the ones with neanderthal DNA...the rest are previous branches of the hominid tree.
I know you skipped science but it has been proven Blacks were the first humans. Europeans interbreed with neanderthals that were not homo sapiens so basically you are hybrid and not fully human if you really believe that.

Uh, I saw the documentary about Neanderthals...so miss me on the history lesson.

Forum List

Back