How About a Family Pride Day?

But which god is that? There are many.

There are thousands of little (g) gods that are created and worshipped by man. There is only one God who manifested himself, Jesus Christ, and was crucified and resurrected, defeating death and hell. Your little gods, that you created ie golden calfs, buddha statues, allah, shiva, zeuss, sit on the shelf as inanimate objects.

The largest majority of kids being sexually abused are by:

Children and Teens: Statistics

View attachment 791445
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
https://www.rainn.org › statistics › children-and-teens

One in 9 girls and 1 in 20 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault. · 82% of all victims under 18 are female.

Yet you people play off the majority of kids getting sexually abused and are going after a minority of child abusers while ignoring the fact that:

People Who Engage in Sexual Abuse or Exploitation

View attachment 791446
Child Welfare Information Gateway (.gov)
https://www.childwelfare.gov › can › people › sexabuse

Offers statistics on child sexual abuse and describes people who sexually abuse children. The resource reveals about 90 percent of children who are victims know

And the abuse is done in the family by family members or friends of the family.,....You seem oblivious to that fact and claim it is the so-called minority degenerates which do this act the majority of the time, get real.

And? Anyone who abuses children should be punished.

The largest majority of kids being sexually abused are by:

Children and Teens: Statistics

View attachment 791445
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
https://www.rainn.org › statistics › children-and-teens

One in 9 girls and 1 in 20 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault. · 82% of all victims under 18 are female.

Yet you people play off the majority of kids getting sexually abused and are going after a minority of child abusers while ignoring the fact that:

People Who Engage in Sexual Abuse or Exploitation

View attachment 791446
Child Welfare Information Gateway (.gov)
https://www.childwelfare.gov › can › people › sexabuse

Offers statistics on child sexual abuse and describes people who sexually abuse children. The resource reveals about 90 percent of children who are victims know

And the abuse is done in the family by family members or friends of the family.,....You seem oblivious to that fact and claim it is the so-called minority degenerates which do this act the majority of the time, get real.
Easy rebuttal:

. . .Family structure is the most important risk factor in child sexual abuse. Children who live with two married biological parents are at low risk for abuse. The risk increases when children live with step-parents or a single parent. Children living without either parent (foster children) are 10 times more likely to be sexually abused than children that live with both biological parents. . . "

There are thousands of little (g) gods that are created and worshipped by man. There is only one God who manifested himself, Jesus Christ, and was crucified and resurrected, defeating death and hell. Your little gods, that you created ie golden calfs, buddha statues, allah, shiva, zeuss, sit on the shelf as inanimate objects.
According to myth. How is that myth any more than other myths?

Odd how that christian myth seems to, like many other "religions" expect the sacrifice in one way or another of children.

According to myth. How is that myth any more than other myths?

Odd how that christian myth seems to, like many other "religions" expect the sacrifice in one way or another of children.
Um, you're the vermin that sacrifice children. Abortion is your religious sacrifice. You're pagans.

We are talking about the family break up. Nice try. But if you want to answer a question. What's the percentage of the population? Bye, bye. Lol
You mentioned welfare and how it breaks up black families. Show us how many of the MORE whites on welfare are single parent homes too...........................unless you are hiding something.

If the Papa is not in the home that is true.
Understood - however many don't even have a job, most are at home after work and on weekends and don't care much or do little to nothing for their children. I can see that every day.
And again why just a day? LGBTX who altogether make up a small percentage of the population get a whole month. Why shouldn't we be celebrating and promoting the traditional family that was once the norm? And now fewer than half of children in America are privileged to grow up in a traditional family with a mom and dad in the home. And our culture has suffered tremendously for it.
You have to ask the government not me. That month you are referring to does not behold any special rights or implies that people are partying for 30 days or are off work for 30 days. Father day, Mother day, Women's day and Children day in Europe behold half or a full day off work. For the latter two, the same applies in China.

Why a group such as the LGBTq community gets a special acknowledgement - beats me, since I never heard of a pet-owners, stamp-collectors, or Grandparents day or month.
If LGBTq's are married (many are bi and have kids), - they can celebrate Family day.

This thread to my understanding is about introducing a Family Pride Day - and as I had stated; I am all for it - cancel Father day, Mother day and Children day - and make it ONE Family day and in recognition of the Family, institute it in the UN charter as a Family month.

Your obvious main issue - is that of the LGBTq's - and that should have absolutely nothing to do with introducing a Family day or month. To use it as a kind of counter reaction/opposition statement towards LGBTq day or month is simply childish IMO.

If you get a petition started to cancel LGBTq month or Pride day - I will sign it - since I wouldn't know as to why the LGBTq community needs a general - worldwide acknowledgement or to be "honored". Next these Lefties&Libs will come up with a Pedophile day or month. or an Inmate day and month.

Just the Christians do the grooming with guidance from the Bible..
Christians raise their children according to biblical instruction. Grooming is an entirely different definition. Go play that game with some ignorant college kids.

Christians raise their children according to biblical instruction. Grooming is an entirely different definition. Go play that game with some ignorant college kids.
Hardly you groom yer kids in a manor you want them to act, don't give me that stupid fucking shit it has been going on with humans for thousands of years. The problem is you people want to falsely accuse innocent people because they are not like you.

Forum List

Back