How About a Family Pride Day?

In Rome Italy this week there was a huge massively attended "Family Pride Day" to celebrate traditional moms, dads and kids.

I'll admit this warmed by heart. We need this here.

I just wonder what the reaction would be from the left here in the USA if Americans staged such an event? Would the talking heads on television even mention it? Or would they condemn it? Would the Squad protest such an event as anti-LGBTX? Or pretend it didn't happen? Would the media even cover it? (Pro choice/women's rights/women's march demonstrations get much news coverage for example, but a huge pro life demonstration got almost none. See Here's why the media ignore the March for Life but fawn over the Women's March )

Would DC even issue a permit to have it?

As if families with lgbtq people are in fact not people who constitute families. :cuckoo:

I miss the America when everyday was a pride day for families. Real families with a real mom and a real dad.

Anyone notice the more America loses its morals and standards and values the more shootings, crime, illegals, inflation, government control, and so on we have? A lack of traditional families raises generations of dumb, lazy, selfish, immoral, hedonistic kids.
Real families
:fu:

The ONLY G-d that matters.
1685855796064.jpeg

I love the idea. If "gays" can celebrate putting their thingy in another man's bum-bum ... the rest of us can celebrate helping to bring future generations into this world and taking the responsibility to raise them right. I'm kinda thinking that the latter is a bit more important than the former.
You mean gays can celebrate their equality. Only you feel compelled to sexual use them.

The name of the game, in regards to the Gospel, is repentance from sin. And since G-d places such a high premium on sexual purity, that means fornication, adultery, homosexuality, paedophilia, and other sexual sins fail that test.
But not impregnating teen females betrothed to another man.

Forum List

Back