How About a Family Pride Day?

FxoNnTIX0AIUEuf.jpg

Then why do traditional families get more tax breaks than single parent families? They’re more likely to own their homes with 2 incomes so they get a tax break on their housing costs too.

Not all traditional families have 2 incomes.

But there's no such thing. Straight people aren't proud that they're straight. When they think about it, they might be happy about it, relieved that they are, know that they are. But what straight person gets up in the morning thinking "I'm straight and I'm going make sure every damn person in the world knows it and respects me for it?"

Again anybody who is LGBT or X and gets up in the morning as just another person living his/her life as just another person is almost never going to get any grief from anybody. But anybody getting in my face or somebody else's face demanding that their situations/choices be recognized and appreciated and it could end unpleasantly.

And anybody presuming to use school curriculum or entertainment or anything else to groom kids will get significant pushback from sensible, rational, caring, normal people every single time.

Are they? Government policies have encouraged fathers to abandon their families. Encouraging and admiring the single parent has discouraged people from getting married at all before having kids greatly exacerbating child poverty. Social attitudes that translate to criminals having more rights and protection than do law abiding citizens results in children being at much higher risk than they were a generation ago.

When is the last time you saw a magazine article or television program or anything else pointing out the value of the traditional family with a responsible mom and dad in the home raising their kids?
The largest majority of kids being sexually abused are by:

Children and Teens: Statistics

1685823073481.png
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
https://www.rainn.org › statistics › children-and-teens

One in 9 girls and 1 in 20 boys under the age of 18 experience sexual abuse or assault. · 82% of all victims under 18 are female.

Yet you people play off the majority of kids getting sexually abused and are going after a minority of child abusers while ignoring the fact that:

People Who Engage in Sexual Abuse or Exploitation

1685823164777.png
Child Welfare Information Gateway (.gov)
https://www.childwelfare.gov › can › people › sexabuse

Offers statistics on child sexual abuse and describes people who sexually abuse children. The resource reveals about 90 percent of children who are victims know

And the abuse is done in the family by family members or friends of the family.,....You seem oblivious to that fact and claim it is the so-called minority degenerates which do this act the majority of the time, get real.

Forum List

Back