How About a Family Pride Day?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
In Rome Italy this week there was a huge massively attended "Family Pride Day" to celebrate traditional moms, dads and kids.

I'll admit this warmed by heart. We need this here.

I just wonder what the reaction would be from the left here in the USA if Americans staged such an event? Would the talking heads on television even mention it? Or would they condemn it? Would the Squad protest such an event as anti-LGBTX? Or pretend it didn't happen? Would the media even cover it? (Pro choice/women's rights/women's march demonstrations get much news coverage for example, but a huge pro life demonstration got almost none. See Here's why the media ignore the March for Life but fawn over the Women's March )

Would DC even issue a permit to have it?

Last edited:
I miss the America when everyday was a pride day for families. Real families with a real mom and a real dad.

Anyone notice the more America loses its morals and standards and values the more shootings, crime, illegals, inflation, government control, and so on we have? A lack of traditional families raises generations of dumb, lazy, selfish, immoral, hedonistic kids.

In Rome Italy this week there was a huge massively attended "Family Pride Day" to celebrate traditional moms, dads and kids.

I just wonder what the reaction would be from the left here in the USA if Americans staged such an event? Would the talking heads on television even mention it? Or would they condemn it? Would the Squad protest such an event as anti-LGBTX? Or pretend it didn't happen? Would the media even cover it? (Pro choice/women's rights/women's march demonstrations get much news coverage for example, but a huge pro life demonstration got almost none. See Here's why the media ignore the March for Life but fawn over the Women's March )

IDK. We have mother's day, father's day, thanksgiving and Christmas as family focused holidays at the very least. You can add another if you want, but just as long as it comes with a day off. Put it on June 20 so we get a two-day holiday.

I miss the America when everyday was a pride day for families. Real families with a real mom and a real dad.

Anyone notice the more America loses its morals and standards and values the more shootings, crime, illegals, inflation, government control, and so on we have? A lack of traditional families raises generations of dumb, lazy, selfish, immoral, hedonistic kids.
It struck me how wholesome and happy it all was. I think all normal people would be very comfortable with their children of any age being a part of it or watching it. Yes it as a better America when this was the norm for most. My 'normal' gay friends I think would be part of it as they almost all say that they greatly benefitted growing up with a mom and dad in their homes.

Last edited:

Sure, g'head. What's stopping ya?

Then do it. Nobody is stopping you.

Thing is, "pride" is usually the sort of thing you do when you're repressed. Traditional families aren't repressed, often they're encouraged.... so... kind of pointless.

I don't need a day to flaunt my pride for my family. It's the only thing I've ever felt any pride for....on a daily basis.

Would that include the black families ripped apart during slavery or the Indian children that were forcibly removed from their families and made to attend boarding schools where they were beaten for the slightest infraction?

Then do it. Nobody is stopping you.

Thing is, "pride" is usually the sort of thing you do when you're repressed. Traditional families aren't repressed, often they're encouraged.... so... kind of pointless.
If you think the traditional American family is encouraged these days, you need a crash course in a lot of different subjects.

But crude, lewd, suggestive entertainment for children, inappropriate curriculum and 'grooming' should be repressed by all decent people everywhere.

We already have two holidays like that.
Thanksgiving and Christmas

Would Trump bring his three wives?

Best Family Values photo EVAH:

trump-family-values-march-1994-cover.jpg

Forum List

Back