How About a Family Pride Day?

The Virgin Birth is something the finite and feeble human brain like yours cannot wrap itself around. Scripture states that the "Natural Man cannot receive the things of the Spirit of G-d, neither can he understand them, for they are Spiritually discerned"
Yeah, the whole story was influenced heavily by Hellenistic mythological literature.

Yeah, the whole story was influenced heavily by Hellenistic mythological literature.
Nope. Biblical prophecy fulfilled. Your unregenerate heart refuses to see that. And that is why when you stand before G-d, and you will stand before Him, you will have no excuse when he throws you into the Lake of Fire, unless you repent and become Born Again in Christ.

Nope. Biblical prophecy fulfilled. Your unregenerate heart refuses to see that. And that is why when you stand before G-d, and you will stand before Him, you will have no excuse when he throws you into the Lake of Fire, unless you repent and become Born Again in Christ.
In yer wet wild dreams.

You mean gays can celebrate their equality. Only you feel compelled to sexual use them.
All Americans were born with the right to seek freedom and happiness. “Gays” have always had “equality.” So that's not what they're celebrating. They're celebrating putting their peepee in another man's bumbum. That's it! End of story. They call it pride. I call it perversion. But everyone is expected to “celebrate” it for some, very odd reason.

So LGBTX get a month and families get one day? And even on that one day we are expected to recognize ALL kinds of families and not the traditional, mom dad and kids family. I rest my case.
Sounds like you need quite a bit of rest. WOW... Is anyone (besides yourself) preventing anyone from being proud of you?

You mentioned welfare and how it breaks up black families. Show us how many of the MORE whites on welfare are single parent homes too...........................unless you are hiding something.
Like I said welfare destroyed the black family 57% without their father. Compared to 20% to whites. Liberals did that.

Like I said welfare destroyed the black family 57% without their father. Compared to 20% to whites. Liberals did that.
Imagine the wailing if government and private services are ever interrupted for any reason as history suggests there are reasons.

I think you really missed the point I was making. There are many holidays commemorating various things and ALL ideologies, creed, demographics, whatever can benefit from each and every one of them. There is no holiday designated for family, only those marking various historical events with no edicts of who may or may not participate in them.
That's what Thanksgiving and Christmas are for.
And, yes even LGBTQ+ people, Jews, Atheists, and even Christians can celebrate "family" on those days.

No, what you really want is "STRAIGHT DAY"
Where people who claim to be "STRAIGHT" can try to convince themselves and others of their "straightitude" by having a day when then can openly hate LGBTQ+ people without shame.
That day is every day.
Look around you.

Hardly you groom yer kids in a manor you want them to act, don't give me that stupid fucking shit it has been going on with humans for thousands of years. The problem is you people want to falsely accuse innocent people because they are not like you.
Yes, they aren't normal. They're sexual freaks and want to indoctrinate our children to also be sexual freaks. Duh!! You're one if the enlightened one's, huh.

According to myth. How is that myth any more than other myths?

Odd how that christian myth seems to, like many other "religions" expect the sacrifice in one way or another of children.

No, that's not myth. Its history. Jesus had no part of religion and the Baal worshippers sacrificed children. That had nothing to do with God.

Yeah, they worshipped the small g gods. They even created golden calfs, erected statutes to baal to kill the newborn children.
Yes, yet where are all these "gods" today, a distant memory of religions made up by humans.Or are there still more than one God in the world? In my opinion there are none.

Forum List

Back