CDZ How About a Debate Moderated By Rush Limbaugh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
protectionist has real trouble when his words are put into context.
I have no trouble spotting dishonest fools trying to put words in my mouth, and having my words put into a context not of my making.. Not hard to spot straw man ploys. Quite easy actually. :biggrin:
Yup, typical alt right nonsense. Alternate reality such as yours is not acceptable in a sane world. I bet you believe Islam is not a religion.

Exactly how many times was Trump taken to task versus how many times Clinton was taken to task?
Gee now, that couldn't be simply because Trump lied much more than Clinton now could it???

The slanted moderating of presidential debates up to now, really calls for there to be debates moderated by conservatives. It started with Jake Tapper who instead of asking each of the Republican primary candidates to express their views, he tried to get them all to fight with one another (which could only benefit the Democratic candidate)

No we've had Lester Holt showing off his leftist bias by asking Trump to explain how he would create jobs, when Trump had already answered the question. Holt also bogged the debate down with anti-trump stuff, like talking about Obama's birth certificate, cornering Trump, instead of talking about critically important things like the ISIS Trojan Horse, and the $133 Billion/year the Us is being robbed of in remittances$$

Now the next debate (October 9) has Holt scheduled again with another liberal moderator, Anderson Cooper of CNN. How about having some conservative moderators ? How about Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, or Sean Hannity ?

And how about having another debate with THESE moderators, right after the Commission on Presidential Debates debate is concluded ? Then let's see Hillary be targeted as Trump is, and let's see Hillary coward out, when she knows they won't let her slide.
Let's find more scapegoats! It's the favorite game of the Conservatives! The media, the Left, Hollywood, Communism, beauty queens and now debate moderators.

I swear to God, Conservative love to play the victim and call out scapegoats to excuse their own shortcomings.

The slanted moderating of presidential debates up to now, really calls for there to be debates moderated by conservatives. It started with Jake Tapper who instead of asking each of the Republican primary candidates to express their views, he tried to get them all to fight with one another (which could only benefit the Democratic candidate)

No we've had Lester Holt showing off his leftist bias by asking Trump to explain how he would create jobs, when Trump had already answered the question. Holt also bogged the debate down with anti-trump stuff, like talking about Obama's birth certificate, cornering Trump, instead of talking about critically important things like the ISIS Trojan Horse, and the $133 Billion/year the Us is being robbed of in remittances$$

Now the next debate (October 9) has Holt scheduled again with another liberal moderator, Anderson Cooper of CNN. How about having some conservative moderators ? How about Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, or Sean Hannity ?

And how about having another debate with THESE moderators, right after the Commission on Presidential Debates debate is concluded ? Then let's see Hillary be targeted as Trump is, and let's see Hillary coward out, when she knows they won't let her slide.
R.L. only has half a brain.

I doubt anyone would want to see or hear him as a mod.

Lush Rimjob couldn't do the job anyway. It involves letting other people talk.

It's always the fault of the media, don't you know.
upload_2016-10-1_15-4-14.png

I would only accept Michael Savage.
Limbaugh is an opportunistic Globalist.
Source ? :link:
I Listened to Rush from 9/12/2001 to Jan 20,2008 and he always switched his base positions according to who was in the WH.
The 2 best quotes...
[1a] When GW, the retard was President, Rush was [1] A Republican 1st, [2] A Conservative 2nd and [3] an Entertainer 3rd.
[1b] When Obama won , Rush was [1] A Conservative 1st, [2] A Republican 2nd and [3] an Entertainer 3rd.
In other words, I am whatever my idiot audience wants me to be.

[2] On Jan 20, 2008, within the 1st 10 minutes of the broadcast, Rush said Obama was single handedly the cause of the 2008 Crash.
And Rushbo's mentally retarded audience are it up.
I have rarely listened to the bloated asshole since.

Holt also bogged the debate down with anti-trump stuff, like talking about Obama's birth certificate, cornering Trump,

Imagine. The meanie, taking Rump to task for stuff he actually did and said. It's just not fair. :crybaby:

Did you notice Rump never did answer the question?
Exactly how many times was Trump taken to task versus how many times Clinton was taken to task? 'Nuff said? Now, to be fair, I only could stomach about 15 minutes of the "debate" and have little further information on what happened (don't care, neither will get my vote anyway). My bet is that Trump was "taken to task" more times than Clinton. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.

So you're jumping in with your 2 cents in regard to something you know nothing about? What else is new?
Are you attempting to say that I know nothing about presidential debates? Or are you simply attempting to mock my prediction?

Eh, either way, it doesn't really matter to me, you seem to attack everything I say, which only serves to prove that you are an ideologue with few, if any, ideas of your own.

Let's find more scapegoats! It's the favorite game of the Conservatives! The media, the Left, Hollywood, Communism, beauty queens and now debate moderators.

I swear to God, Conservative love to play the victim and call out scapegoats to excuse their own shortcomings.
But the Democrats, oh no, they NEVER look for scapegoats. Oh, no, they would NEVER stoop to THAT level. :rofl:

Here's an idea. Get someone who is a well known and "respected" TV host to moderate (Alex Trebec?, Howard Stern?, Carson Daly?, Gordon Ramsey?,Cat Deeley? {TVGuide's top pick for best TV reality show host}), then set-up a site where real voters can submit questions, let Hillary select the questions (as submitted) for Trump, and Trump selects questions (as submitted) for Clinton. Each Candidate gets to write one question of their own, either for themselves or for their opponent. The moderators job would be to read the questions, remind them about rules (as needed), let them know when time has expired, and at least attempt to keep the candidates on topic.

On Jan 20, 2008, within the 1st 10 minutes of the broadcast, Rush said Obama was single handedly the cause of the 2008 Crash.
And Rushbo's mentally retarded audience are it up.
I have rarely listened to the bloated asshole since.
Actually the retard said it much earlier, the day after Obama was elected!

Obama Recession in Full Swing
November 6, 2008
RUSH: The Obama recession is in full swing, ladies and gentlemen. Stocks are dying, which is a precursor of things to come. This is an Obama recession. Might turn into a depression. He hasn't done anything yet but his ideas are killing the economy. His ideas are killing Wall Street.

Yup, typical alt right nonsense. Alternate reality such as yours is not acceptable in a sane world. I bet you believe Islam is not a religion.
To a liberal loon, only "debates" moderated by Trump-bashing liberals, will suffice.. Naturally, they are horrified at the idea of the same treatment being given to their candidate.

And it doesn't take much to know that Islam is, of course, not a religion.

PS - it wouldn't matter if Islam is a religion or not. It is unconstitutional and illegal, whether a religion or not. The Constitution is clear (Article 6, Section 2) that no supremacisms are allowed to exist in the US, (other than the Constitution itself) Religions are not an exception. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yup, typical alt right nonsense. Alternate reality such as yours is not acceptable in a sane world. I bet you believe Islam is not a religion, protectionist.
To a liberal loon, only "debates" moderated by Trump-bashing liberals, will suffice.. Naturally, they are horrified at the idea of the same treatment being given to their candidate.:biggrin:
That makes no sense, little buddy, but that is nothing new.

Tell us: is Islam a religion, because HRC is going to ask Trump that next debate.

Tell us: is Islam a religion, because HRC is going to ask Trump that next debate.
How could it not make sense ? Of course it makes sense. You have a bad habit of saying nonsense things, and not offering any explanation.

Of course Islam is not a religion, and it doesn't matter (see post # 55) :biggrin:

I say let Donald John Trump ex-wives and those he insulted ask him questions ( as long as Donald will lift his ex-wives gag orders ) and then have all the women that Bill Clinton screw ask Hillary Clinton questions, and let see which one wins that debate!

How could it not make sense ? Of course it makes sense. You have a bad habit of saying nonsense things, and not offering any explanation. Of course Islam is not a religion, and it doesn't matter (see post # 55) :biggrin:
Islam of course is a religion and that is what Trump will say. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back