House to vote on resolution that will limit President Trump's military actions against Iran

It was a huge mistake to have passed the AUMF and it was a huge mistake to not cancel it when they held both houses. If they had only done the right thing when they had the chance.

Any Republican who votes for that resolution should have military action taken against them by the Executive branch.
USA comes before the House, the Senate, the Democratic Party, the Republican Party and the President put all together.
Don't ever forget that !!!

USA comes before the House, the Senate, the Democratic Party, the Republican Party and the President put all together.
Don't ever forget that !!!

Exactly. These towel-headed camel jockeys killed an American citizen... therefore nobody in their country deserves to remain alive.

I’d like to hear more.. anti war republicans will say anything

The comments are great! :laughing0301:

"Anyone who signs this bill should be brought up on charges of treason and arrested"

"A Congressional Resolution and a buck and a half will buy a McDonalds coffee, not counting my senior discount of course.. Just like everything else the Democrat Party does, including their impeachment show, this is nothing more than another fundraising stunt.. But yes, treasonous is an applicable description for sure!...."

"I vote to send the House to Iran."

"That's what I meant. I just don't understand how Dems can glory in their own stupidity day in and day out."

"The House Will Vote to Protect Iranian Terror Groups on Thursday….Fixed It"

"Trump set the US up so we no longer beg the Middle East for oil.

He immediately made America energy INDEPENDENT.

Trump is the most strategic president in decades.

Besides killing one of the worst leader ever. Trump doesn't want a war. Sounds crazy to the left and the rinos in DC but it is a Fact.

The house seems like they are jealous of Trump. Well, they are."

"What part of Commander In Chief do they not understand? Dumbasses!"

House to Vote on Resolution That Will Limit President Trump's Military Actions Against Iran
The House is set to vote for a resolution that will limit President Donald Trump’s ability to take military action against Iran.

But they never did it to O screwball now did they.
Tell me why we have a President again.
Are there any details about the dem resolution?

Haven't heard anything yet but we can be sure they'll say " Trump did it" . =)

For this to have any meaning at all it would have to pass the house...pass the senate...and be SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT!

It's only purpose is to give pelosi something to talk about infront of the TV cameras.

It's about as meaningful as banning all hurricanes or the flu!

House to Vote on Resolution That Will Limit President Trump's Military Actions Against Iran
The House is set to vote for a resolution that will limit President Donald Trump’s ability to take military action against Iran.

A House resolution that removes Constitutional power of another branch?

Seriously?

I got some bad news for Fascists... POTUS is CIC. Period.

A House resolution that removes Constitutional power of another branch?

Seriously?

Pelosi must think she's a Dictator.

The White House was never intended to be able to declare war.

42c2cd392bb6d651.jpeg

Forum List

Back