House to vote on resolution that will limit President Trump's military actions against Iran

It’s not a “bill”, it’s no more than a letter proclaiming their feelings are hurt by the President. It won’t go to the Senate, and won’t be signed by the President.

House to Vote on Resolution That Will Limit President Trump's Military Actions Against Iran
The House is set to vote for a resolution that will limit President Donald Trump’s ability to take military action against Iran.

But they never did it to O screwball now did they.
Tell me why we have a President again.
House to Vote on Resolution That Will Limit President Trump's Military Actions Against Iran
The House is set to vote for a resolution that will limit President Donald Trump’s ability to take military action against Iran.

A House resolution that removes Constitutional power of another branch?

Seriously?

Pelosi must think she's a Dictator.

The White House was never intended to be able to declare war.
Trump didn't declare war and didn't say he could.

If you had a point, what was it?

A House resolution that removes Constitutional power of another branch?

Seriously?

Pelosi must think she's a Dictator.

The White House was never intended to be able to declare war.
Trump didn't declare war and didn't say he could.

If you had a point, what was it?

I didn't say he did. I said the cowards need to take back their power to declare war.

Forum List

Back