House Republicans led by Elise Stefanik promise they will subpoena Hunter Biden if (when) they take over next year, will demand identity of "big guy"!

Hunter may be a horse's ass, but he isn't stupid. He'll never show for a congressional subpoena.

If Republicans take back the House they will shut down the January 6 Committee and launch an investigation into Hunter Biden

i can't wait!

So what? Hunter would just ignore their subpoenas like The Trump Cult party does.

• Banned
The media is OBSESSED with Ginni Thomas’ texts

The same media SUPPRESSED Hunter Biden’s texts

If Republicans take back the House they will shut down the January 6 Committee and launch an investigation into Hunter Biden

i can't wait!

They've already investigated Hunter Biden sixteen ways to Sunday, including a Senate Investigation last year and NOTHING. Not SINGLE FINDING OF WRONG DOING.

They've already investigated Hunter Biden sixteen ways to Sunday, including a Senate Investigation last year and NOTHING. Not SINGLE FINDING OF WRONG DOING.
They can't find what they don't want to find and believe me, with Biden as POTUS the last thing D.C. wants to find is the Biden family corruption that probably has it's tendrils all over D.C. Also, Biden WANTS Ukraine to be destroyed because that is where all the damning evidence lies that would put him and most of his family out of politics for good and possibly get a lot of them indicted with criminal charges.

Last edited:

i can't wait!

For what? Do they have proof? Has Hunter been indicted? Are they functioning now like a court of law?

i can't wait!

get your popcorn ready

it will be refreshing to actually have some real oversight happening

For what? Do they have proof? Has Hunter been indicted? Are they functioning now like a court of law?
huh? what does an indictment have to do with anything? this is congressional oversight not a court of law.

For what? They don't have any evidence and Hunter isn't in government.
yeah you conduct oversight to get evidence

but the issue here is other govt officials. It appears from Hunters emails that are public now that the president of the united states is compromised by china.

For what? They don't have any evidence and Hunter isn't in government.
They have his laptop with references to the 'big guy' which Hunter's own financial CEO (Tony Bobulinksi) said was Joe Biden. Biden's brother, when asked how they were getting away with it, said they gave Joe 'plausible deniability.' There is plenty of evidence.

“After that meeting, I had numerous communications with Hunter, Walker, Gillier and Jim Biden regarding the allocation of the equity ownership of Sinohawk,” he said. “On May 13 2017, I received an email concerning allocation of equity, which says 10% held by ‘H,’ for ‘the big guy.’ In that email, there’s no question that ‘H’ stands for Hunter, ‘big guy’ for his father, Joe Biden.”

"Bubulinski told reporters that on numerous occasions, “it was made clear” to him that “Joe Biden’s involvement was not to be mentioned in writing, but only face to face.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back