House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

Breaking news... link to follow...

--------

It seems highly unlikely that he'll be convicted in the Senate but at least that smug, smirking Illegals-enabler has been spanked.

And won't the Senate trial make a wonderful platform for showcasing the miserable job the Dems have done with the border?

And in an election year, no less... :clap:
GOP
Wasting Time
Wasting Money
Accomplishing Nothing

Republicans Since 2010

Will the trial be televised on C-span, so you think?
Every cable news channel will cover it
Also, what about Biden? He is allowing a foreign invasion of fighting-age males, many from enemy countries. Isn’t that treason? Or at least failure to protect us from “enemies, foreign and domestic?”
Need to let the House get that smoking gun that dems cannot spin. It might be from Bobolinski today.

Will the trial be televised on C-span, so you think?

Also, what about Biden? He is allowing a foreign invasion of fighting-age males, many from enemy countries. Isn’t that treason? Or at least failure to protect us from “enemies, foreign and domestic?”

Lisa: "Let's keep all these poor people out of the country!"
Also Lisa: "FDR was bad because he wouldn't accept Jews fleeing Europe."

I’m not sure CNN will cover it. It will make Biden look bad to have allowed this travesty to continue for three years.
I think the tide has turned on that. The leashes have been loosened. Did you hear Jon Stewart say the quiet part out loud about Biden's dementia? Very loud. Castigated Harris and all the other administration stooges for trying to blow smoke up our asses that Biden is sharp and coherent ...

How this took this many years is astonishing,

Was he a poor border czar or just following instructions?

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has been impeached by the House of Representatives.

A Cabinet secretary has not been impeached by the U.S. Congress since 1876.

Tuesday evening’s vote marked House Republicans’ second attempt at impeaching Mayorkas. GOP lawmakers targeted the Biden official over the ongoing migrant crisis at the U.S. border, accusing him of deliberately flaunting existing immigration law and worsening the situation.

I think the tide has turned on that. The leashes have been loosened. Did you hear Jon Stewart say the quiet part out loud about Biden's dementia? Very loud. Castigated Harris and all the other administration stooges for trying to blow smoke up our asses that Biden is sharp and coherent ...
Excellent. I guess word has gone out to the lib media to expose Biden. The question of course is who will they replace him with. They have nobody.

I like it.
I want those GOP "witnesses" to testify under oath and be crossed my adam Schiff.

I'm predicting acquittal for Mayorkas
and
4+ convictions with prison terms for perjury for MAGAT witnesses.
Who are these GOP witnesses?

Forum List

Back