California Rep. Tom McClintock,Colorado Rep. Ken Buck,Wisconsin Rep. Mike Gallagher and Utah Rep. Blake Moore are why Mayorkas was not impeached

The reason why they voted against impeachment is because they do not want to start a process that ends in impeachment fights over every political office.
Regardless of their motive(s), these four congressmen are on trump's and maga's sh!t list.

Even if the House can scrap up enough scumbag Neo-GOPers to impeach him,Alexandro will be completely exonerated in a short trial in the Senate. I bet Benedict Donald's party wont even get 50 votes

It's not the first time the GOP has scuttled a bipartisan Border protection bill. Like the GOP of the past, Benedict Donald and his followers support the open border policy they once adamantly claimed to be against.

They also support a Russian Victory, the destruction of Israel, and the ascension of China above the USA.

America First? My Ass!

Then pass the bill MFer!

The people jeopardizing our national security are the MAGATs in Congress.

All the bill really did was put in writing what they've already been doing.

Well..that and redistribute the wealth of American taxpayers to their foreign interests at the barrel of a government gun.

All the bill really did was put in writing what they've already been doing.

Well..that and redistribute the wealth of American taxpayers to their foreign interests at the barrel of a government gun.
Natural citizens should approve of open borders, right? Imaginary lines aren’t natural.

Nope. American citizens want the hoarde of wetbacks stopped and any invaders here sent back to their shirhole countries. Want to come here? Get in fucking line.
I think I confused natural citizen with sovereign citizen. They are different, aren’t they?

Instead of debating the Border Bill, the MAGAs do this impeachment farce for its sheeple. MAGAs fall for any garbage, I swear.
Hard to impeach when you refuse to even look at a new border bill....

Forum List

Back