House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

An early link on the subject... House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkas in historic vote

--------

It seems highly unlikely that he'll be convicted in the Senate but at least that smug, smirking Illegals-enabler has been spanked.

And now he must undergo the pain of a trial.

Won't the Senate trial make a wonderful platform for showcasing the miserable job the Dems have done with the border?

And in an election year, no less... :clap:
Democrats should all continue to run on how they’ve protected the border.

An early link on the subject... House Republicans impeach Alejandro Mayorkas in historic vote

--------

It seems highly unlikely that he'll be convicted in the Senate but at least that smug, smirking Illegals-enabler has been spanked.

Won't the Senate trial make a wonderful platform for showcasing the miserable job the Dems have done with the border?

I thought he was just obeying orders from the WH. :dunno:

--------

Highly unlikely? That sound you hear is the Senate lauging itsass off.

1707871871317.png

Excellent. I guess word has gone out to the lib media to expose Biden. The question of course is who will they replace him with. They have nobody.
They trapped themselves into an identity politics box. They cannot leapfrog Harris. And her statement "I am ready to serve. There's no question about that" couldn't make it more clear she's not stepping aside willingly.

Last edited:

--------

Carrion Crow, I salute you.
Good call.
I'm sure Orange Man approves as well.
:terror:

Forum List

Back