House Republicans Impeach Mayorkas And They Won't Like The Payback!

Oh, did Fox say that? I just see the photos of thousands of males in their late teens and 20s - and figured it out myself.

Have you see the illegal scumbags attacking people while they, the illegals, are on scooters for a fast getaway? They’re dragging people half a block. Happening all over.
But they’ll tell you Fat Alvin Bragg charged them. They won’t admit that it was after they were released and were already likely out of the state. So it’s no deterrent at all.

I'd bet money schumer won't hold a trial. And the commie media will downplay it all.

It would be a desperate attempt to shield vulnerable Dems up for re-election in the Senate. Though that move could backfire and just put them in more trouble. The border is a big issue for the election.

Since no Democrats voted for impeachment, we must assume they all support the illegal alien invasion that's happening on our southern border. Fuck Democrats. America first.
Impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors

Not policy differences

Special Counsel Robert Hur said in a report that he opted against bringing criminal charges following a 15-month investigation because Biden cooperated and would be difficult to convict, describing him as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."
Didn't happen. No one said anything about "legally incompetent". tRumps little butt-buddy Hur had to find a way to make Joe Biden look bad even though no crimes were committed so he turned what was supposed to be an official report into a political hit piece.

Didn't happen. No one said anything about "legally incompetent". tRumps little butt-buddy Hur had to find a way to make Joe Biden look bad even though no crimes were committed so he turned what was supposed to be an official report into a political hit piece.

No

Forum List

Back