House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

They are looking for compliant criminals, hackers. It is not surprising to find criminals that smoke pot. Many criminals do.

You can always spot an addict, they will (like you) relentlessly attack anyone who doesn't use.

People like you that think someone has to do something in order to support the freedom of others to do it are the reason we are turning into more and more of a big government, authoritarian state each and every year.

You are drifting into incoherence.

You ran aground between there and idiocy 5 years ago.

Pot breathalyzers are coming. They are a tricky thing and have been in testing for 30+ years.

They're 3 years away. And they always will be.

1995 Deer Creek, Grateful dead show. Saw this with my own eyes:

Indiana State police showed up to the campground and handed out joints to those willing to help them test prototype pot breathalyzers.

Never would have believed it, if I had not see it myself.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

If it’s in your system; you are under the influence. How high you feel is your problem.

Bullshit. You're not a doctor, stop trying to act like one.

Yes, I know. Because anything above that is legally considered impaired. There is no such level for pot, which is what makes it subject to not stand up in the courts.

Yes I know. That is because the courts/legal system has set a limit where above it you are legally impaired. They have not done this with pot. With pot a single toke off a joint 3 days ago could cause you to pop on a test, but that does not legally mean you were impaired.

They will get it.

One thing to keep in mind:

The employer restrictions on Marijuana do not arise because it is illegal, or because employers take a principled stance against pot use.

They do it because their insurers will either grant them better rates or even, in many cases, won't insure them at all, without these restrictions.

Legalizing pot won't change this.
Many of the restrictions are not by the employer, they're Federally mandated.

Yes, I know. Because anything above that is legally considered impaired. There is no such level for pot, which is what makes it subject to not stand up in the courts.

Yes I know. That is because the courts/legal system has set a limit where above it you are legally impaired. They have not done this with pot. With pot a single toke off a joint 3 days ago could cause you to pop on a test, but that does not legally mean you were impaired.
Guess those pot smoking’ savants best get to work. Because the broader segment of society wants to be able to go after impaired drivers. The “Nya, nya, nah, nya, can’t prove it” routine; will not fly with most Americans.

Guess those pot smoking’ savants best get to work. Because the broader segment of society wants to be able to go after impaired drivers. The “Nya, nya, nah, nya, can’t prove it” routine; will not fly with most Americans.

As was pointed out above, they are getting there.

They are looking for compliant criminals, hackers. It is not surprising to find criminals that smoke pot. Many criminals do.

Ahh...well, there's another thing you know nothing about! (The list is long.)

You can always spot an addict, they will (like you) relentlessly attack anyone who doesn't use.

This, class, is ANOTHER excellent example of projection! Everyone, please thank the crazy cat lady; she's quite helpful in demonstrations of projection, hypocrisy, and addiction.

People like you that think someone has to do something in order to support the freedom of others to do it are the reason we are turning into more and more of a big government, authoritarian state each and every year.
She's a Stalinist. She's be scary if she wasn't so damn pathetic.

Ah. The problem isn't that freedom is under some kind of attack. We don't have enough freedom for many. Stop the distribution of narcan and naxolene. Let addicts die. Its freedom. Just keep them away from everyone else. Put an addict on the streets and they remove the freedom to live in safety from everyone else. Put someone high behind the wheel and the freedom to travel is endangered for everyone else.

I am not a fan of "freedom" being used to harm others. I had enough of it.

I've never has box wine. As you have, tell us. Is it good?

It's great! About 12 ounces in a big (6-7 quart) pot of stew is perfect. Maybe 4-6 ounces in a batch of spaghetti sauce. About half that much in pizza sauce. It doesn't go as well in pea, turkey, or chicken soup.

If you refer to drinking it, I have no idea, I don't drink.

No they do not. The point of the test is to determine if the person was impaired, the test in no way show this
Right, but it is meant to corroborate other results. Like, erratic driving and failing other tests, like motor skills and pupil tests.

If you don't fail these other tests, you aren't sitting in a police station getting your blood drawn in the first place.

Good, this is what we need. Then people will not be punished for having smoked a joint 2 weeks ago or have used CBD product
THAT is what is needed. Till then… The best we got, is the tests we have. I don’t care if a person smokes pot. But as Moonglow so unabashedly professes; many pot smokers get high, then hit the highway; all the while trying to convince everyone that they cannot be held responsible for accidents. Including fatalities. Till better tests are available..? I’ll err on the side of caution, and the victims.

No they do not. The point of the test is to determine if the person was impaired, the test in no way show this
No. No. No. No. The test doesn't even pretend to show impairment. No one cares. You can't even tell it to a judge. The test is to determine the level of alcohol in your system. If you blow that, you are presumed to be impaired and that presumption is not rebuttable. Go ask an attorney specializing in drunk driving cases. You cannot even submit evidence that you were not actually impaired.

Forum List

Back