House passes Kate's Law 228-195

That works. It worked in Berlin.

These people didn't belong here in the first place. We were polite enough to return them to their proper place the first time. That's more than we really should do. If they come back again, they didn't learn the first time and they need to be put down for OUR best interests.

These people didn't belong here in the first place. We were polite enough to return them to their proper place the first time. That's more than we really should do. If they come back again, they didn't learn the first time and they need to be put down for OUR best interests.
"put down?" as a dog? That's kinda harsh, don't ya think?

Didn't seem to bother them with Katie

Which fools voted no to this?
One Republican...don't know who it was.

Justin Amash
I would love to know why he voted against it. Went to his facebook page that says he will explain each vote, but didn't see anything there about his reasons. He's from Michigan.

The RINO says: Justin Amash is the most liberal Republican in Congress -
Aaaah, thank you! That brings me to the ultimate question. Why would anyone be against it?

Yeah... I can't wrap my head around that.

I don't advocate killing them but if they get deported once and come again something drastic needs to happen

I don't advocate killing them but if they get deported once and come again something drastic needs to happen

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

:cuckoo:

From the Office of the Clerk of the House, this is the breakdown of the vote counts by Rep on HR3004, Kate's Law, (Dem in italics):
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll344.xml
From the same source, here are the results by Rep on HR3003, Sanctuary Cities, with the same notation:
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll342.xml
The Sanctuary cities bill appears to be strictly party line, while there were significant defections from the Left on Kate's Law.

Well, let's go with Turkey's idea of punishment. If running across the border is what keeps him ignoring the laws, remove one or both of his legs. That should slow him down...and be a warning to others, eh? Guess I am kidding.

Well, let's go with Turkey's idea of punishment. If running across the border is what keeps him ignoring the laws, remove one or both of his legs. That should slow him down...and be a warning to others, eh? Guess I am kidding.

Hard labor...building the wall

Which fools voted no to this?

Any that are liberals.

dum dum rightwingnuts don't even know what the bill says. you just know it's bigoted and disgusting so you love it.

People that live in glass houses probably shouldn't throw stones around, jus' sayin'.

when I support or criticize a bill I know what it says.

so you were saying?
Bet me. You just get the talking points from liberal sources. All the others are EVIL!!!! Right?

And for their hard labor, they get a trip home free of charge.

And for their hard labor, they get a trip home free of charge.

On a bus with no a/c

Forum List

Back