House passes Kate's Law 228-195

Can the Republicans screw this up and blow it in 2018? Yes, they can, and that's why they won't. All leverage now belongs to Trump.

These people didn't belong here in the first place. We were polite enough to return them to their proper place the first time. That's more than we really should do. If they come back again, they didn't learn the first time and they need to be put down for OUR best interests.
"put down?" as a dog? That's kinda harsh, don't ya think?

Didn't seem to bother them with Katie
Yeah... I can't wrap my head around that.

I don't advocate killing them but if they get deported once and come again something drastic needs to happen

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

:cuckoo:
Yes, they used to follow the law to come here.

These people didn't belong here in the first place. We were polite enough to return them to their proper place the first time. That's more than we really should do. If they come back again, they didn't learn the first time and they need to be put down for OUR best interests.
"put down?" as a dog? That's kinda harsh, don't ya think?

Didn't seem to bother them with Katie
Yeah... I can't wrap my head around that.

I don't advocate killing them but if they get deported once and come again something drastic needs to happen

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

:cuckoo:

Do it legally ya damn fruitloop

How can libs continue to think it's ok for people to illegally enter this country?

These are the people being protected in our "sanctuary" cities, states, and schools:

"Kathryn Steinle was walking with her father one July evening at one of San Francisco’s most popular tourist spots when suddenly, they heard a gunshot.

"Steinle fell to the ground. She looked at her father and said, “Help me, Dad.”

"Those would be her last words, her father later said during testimony in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. The bullet had pierced the 32-year-old’s aorta. She would die two hours later at San Francisco General Hospital.

"Her killer, authorities say, was Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, a Mexican national with seven felony convictions and who had been deported five times but had returned to the United States."

The story behind ‘Kate’s Law’ — and how it could change immigration policies in the U.S.

Will people like jillian ever wake the fuck up?
Only when it's their kids that get brutally killed on the street. As long as it's happening to other people, they don't care.
That's the problem I have with those idiots. They can't put themselves in another persons shoes.
Nope. Yet they are absolutely certain they are superior to all.
These clowns put themselves on a pedestal with the help of MSM.
They're in for another rude awakening.

The House also passed a law barring federal grants to sanctuary cities

WINNING!!
This is yet another example of Trumpette stupidity.

If you want to catch criminals that are illegal aliens, you need help from the community - especially in the communities they live.

Sanctuary cities would better enable undocumented residents come forward with information on crimes & criminals.

WINNING!!

If you want to catch criminals that are illegal aliens, you need help from the community - especially in the communities they live.

Sanctuary cities would better enable undocumented residents come forward with information on crimes & criminals.

You're a loon, be gone

WINNING!!

And we ship the illegal Mexicans home :)

WINNING!!

These people are acting like we're making them walk back across the boarder.

WINNING!!

If it was up to me we load them on transport planes and toss them out at 10,000 feeg over Mexico city with a parachute.

WINNING!!

If it was up to me we load them on transport planes and toss them out at 10,000 feeg over Mexico city with a parachute.

You're too kind

"I just ignore them, like they do me." -Jamiel Shaw, whose son was killed by illegal immigrant, reacts to Dems booing Trump over immigration

DDiAWWHWsAEyq2I.jpg

Forum List

Back