House passes Kate's Law 228-195

"put down?" as a dog? That's kinda harsh, don't ya think?

No, I dont believe it is that harsh. In faact it's what I believe we should do with them the fi eat time they're caught here illegally; whether it's the cab driver from Venezuela or the college co-ed from Dublin.

Which fools voted no to this?

Any that are liberals.

dum dum rightwingnuts don't even know what the bill says. you just know it's bigoted and disgusting so you love it.
Shame on me for not wanting people murdered by criminals illegally entering this country.

I'll wait for you to explain why I should support them.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Any that are liberals.

dum dum rightwingnuts don't even know what the bill says. you just know it's bigoted and disgusting so you love it.
Shame on me for not wanting people murdered by criminals illegally entering this country.

Good luck with getting a reason. She isn't programmed for that.

What's the problem with Kate's law? Not enough prison space? Send them to Gitmo!

Or do what shoild be done with them at the border.... SHOOT THEM!!!!!
That works. It worked in Berlin.

Hmmm, I'd be careful there, Jackson. The Berlin Wall was meant to keep people separated and contained at the same time. I doubt Trump has that in mind.

On the other hand, since they don't seem to respect our border, a deadly force clause should be introduced. You get deported once, the next time you try to come illegally, you get shot.

Any that are liberals.

Good luck with getting a reason. She isn't programmed for that.
I know she's just another clueless leftist talking stupid shit. :)

What's the problem with Kate's law? Not enough prison space? Send them to Gitmo!

That works. It worked in Berlin.

Hmmm, I'd be careful there, Jackson. The Berlin Wall was meant to keep people separated and contained at the same time. I doubt Trump has that in mind.

On the other hand, since they don't seem to respect our border, a deadly force clause should be introduced. You get deported once, the next time you try to come illegally, you get shot.
Thank you for the distinction, Etherion. I would not be opposed to doing that as long as it is not a freefor all shooting ducks in a pond scenario. Let there always be a threat that there is a chance you could be shot.

Think I could agree with you. If you stop, you go through the US courts and go to jail. If you run, you will be shot.

That's what Squanto said when he saw all those Pilgrims with funny hats.
Were the Pilgrims a certain threat to the safety of the Indians? No.
Have you lost your mind? Yeah right. The Pilgrims were the best thing that ever happened to the Mohawk.

That's what Squanto said when he saw all those Pilgrims with funny hats.
Were the Pilgrims a certain threat to the safety of the Indians? No.
Have you lost your mind? Yeah right. The Pilgrims were the best thing that ever happened to the Mohawk.
Exactly. They cannot be compared to illegals coming into our nation without vetting. Times have changed.

These people didn't belong here in the first place. We were polite enough to return them to their proper place the first time. That's more than we really should do. If they come back again, they didn't learn the first time and they need to be put down for OUR best interests.
"put down?" as a dog? That's kinda harsh, don't ya think?

Didn't seem to bother them with Katie
Yeah... I can't wrap my head around that.

I don't advocate killing them but if they get deported once and come again something drastic needs to happen

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

:cuckoo:
That is fine.

But the current huddled masses don't want to support themselves.

They want a free ride.

The verse was a poem.

Thank you Representatives! Just what is the reasoning for those who voted :"No?"
I live in the great SANCTUARY STATE of oregon.
Our governor, and the schools of Portland, pride themselves on breaking the law to protect criminal aliens, in their courthouses, in their schools, on the streets. They view children as proper sacrifices to sex traders, drug runners, and gang members who prey upon them and traffic them across borders.

Portland Public Schools passes resolution to protect undocumented students

Oregon judge accused of helping illegal immigrant escape under investigation

Gov. Kate Brown strengthens sanctuary law, asks AG to fight Trump's travel ban

Forum List

Back