House Dems Strip QAnon Congresswoman Of Committee Assignments

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??
Dude she’s a nutcase consoiracy loon. And they Haven’t done it yet. I’m pretty sure if Alexandra occasio Cortez was threatening death to GOP members and assisted in staging an attempted coup, the GOP would strip her of committee assignments if the Dems were too stupid and vile to do it themselves.

now stop whining, trumpkin snowflake.
Jill, they know this bitch is crazy, but they also know their base is crazier.....those murderous lunatics that showed up in DC, got McCarthy, Trump, yes Trump, all of the GOP scared as hell if they dare go against the Q-people, ie Nazi's, ie T-Party, ie White supremacist aka, the Klan.

They could give a rats fuck about pissin off Trump, its them lunatics they're all afraid of and this Greene bitch is just some needy mop looking for attention by any means necessary and she got it. Thank God WalMart had balls on sale and Mitch bought a few.

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??
So now in Congress you have to think like the rest of the hive.
DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.
like the Repub Hank Johnson? I agree.
Or that one repub who won a mayoral bid who was in jail for murder?
:rolleyes:

Notice they didn't remove the two Sharia Law mutants from their posts. Hell I'd have kicked them both out of Congress.
Just shows the stupidity of the voters in those states
Just how stupid do you have to be....to vote for a lunatic like Greene!

You need not answer if you feel that that's too personal a question~

When you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, I think that explains how people can elect a person like marjorie green.
Obama is a muslim adopted out to Indonesia----------
A brain is a horrible thing to waste

Did Russia Russia Russia not interfere in the 2016 election?
They bought some ads on Facebook

big deal
It's like people totally ignore that Hunter Biden was contacted by Russians promising to deliver dirt on his Dad's opponent - and Hunter said "If it is what I think it is, I love it!!" -- but the liberal media didn't tell you about it....

Instead the made it seem like Donald Jr. did all of that

I don't know if making her a martyr for the GQP is a great idea.
Remember when this guy was the cause-celeb for the GOP??

z_gop.0066 (35).jpg

So much so they wanted him to run for Senator....the bar will always be low for anyone wishing to be considered a "rock star" for the GOP...just be willing to be more depraved than the last guy...

No matter what we do; the GOP will continue to do what it has been doing since the days of the John Birch society....

DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.

Notice they didn't remove the two Sharia Law mutants from their posts. Hell I'd have kicked them both out of Congress.

When you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, I think that explains how people can elect a person like marjorie green.

I agree and you wasted yours long ago.

I have a HUGE Brain, highest IQ on USMB

It's like people totally ignore that Hunter Biden was contacted by Russians promising to deliver dirt on his Dad's opponent - and Hunter said "If it is what I think it is, I love it!!" -- but the liberal media didn't tell you about it....

Instead the made it seem like Donald Jr. did all of that
And the payoffs he got from China, shared, of course, with The Big Guy.

You gotta have one first, eh?

Sure you do. That's why you a Dem who voted for a Jack ass. He's already done quite a bit of damage and when all of his EO's kick in you can applaud as we all head to the poor house.

Some brain.

Sure you do. That's why you a Dem who voted for a Jack ass. He's already done quite a bit of damage and when all of his EO's kick in you can applaud as we all head to the poor house.

Some brain.
Question, how the hell do you go from the poor house under Trump to another poor house??? What planet are you brainless white mf's living on? Half the nation out of work, Covid killing 1000 ppl per day, racial and civil unrest, our deficit beyond repair, kids out of school with our teen population committing suicides and committing crimes all across the nation, lunatic politicians in Wa. and the world on the brink of Pandemic hell and all this under Trump in less than 4 years and you're stressing over Democrats putting mf's in the poor house?????? AT LEAST THEY'LL GET A GOTDAMN ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS

Some brain.
After two weeks in office, President Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump.

Of course, he never did send an angry mob to attack Congress and was never IMPEACHED TWICE

Lord. You guys make it sound like the fate of the country rests on Keystone XL.
A minor construction project that benefits Canada

Some brain.
After two weeks in office, President Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump.

Of course, he never did send an angry mob to attack Congress and was never IMPEACHED TWICE

LOL You haven't checked his rating lately. I read its in the 40's. It will get lower once all of his economy killing EO's kick in.

Trump didn't send an angry mob. If you listen to what he "did" say it was that they should peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and air their concerns. He also told them to peacefully go home.

Impeachment of a non sitting POTUS is a waste of tax dollars and time. Which is something you Dems are good at. Hell you spent four years and billions of dollars trying to bring Trump down and failed.

A minor construction project that benefits Canada

A minor construction job that employed 11 thousand people. Of course you don't care that they are out of work. Its what you do.

Well when you add in no drilling on Fed land, and end to fracking, open borders and all the other asinine things the jack ass has done it very well be the end of the country.

When all of his EO's kick in you, me and everyone else will be on our way to the poor house.

Forum List

Back