House Dems Strip QAnon Congresswoman Of Committee Assignments

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??
Dude she’s a nutcase consoiracy loon. And they Haven’t done it yet. I’m pretty sure if Alexandra occasio Cortez was threatening death to GOP members and assisted in staging an attempted coup, the GOP would strip her of committee assignments if the Dems were too stupid and vile to do it themselves.

now stop whining, trumpkin snowflake.

So now in Congress you have to think like the rest of the hive.
DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.
like the Repub Hank Johnson? I agree.
Or that one repub who won a mayoral bid who was in jail for murder?
:rolleyes:

There is no room for the Left to talk when you have batshit crazy idiots like Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Feinstein and Nadler, not to mention the state level idiot dems like Rep. Hank Johnson, a Georgia Democrat, asked if adding a few thousand people to Guam would make the island "become so overly populated that it will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

Who that is sane believes a terrible thing like sandy hook is a hoax? Politics aside how does this warped idea come from?
It comes from not trusting a corrupt media. but why are you outraged by that but not "RussiaRussiaRussia" and the Steele fakery???? I've heard a lot of 9/11 deniers...mostly DemoKKrats ...as well.

that's the fax, Jax!!!

Greg

Well, they'd finally be earning their money, by doing no harm.

I have suggested that they should leave DC entirely. Let the Democrats run the whole thing on their own; and see how long it takes the Liberal scum to get buyers remorse for putting the Dems in power.

Dude she’s a nutcase consoiracy loon. And they Haven’t done it yet. I’m pretty sure if Alexandra occasio Cortez was threatening death to GOP members and assisted in staging an attempted coup, the GOP would strip her of committee assignments if the Dems were too stupid and vile to do it themselves.

now stop whining, trumpkin snowflake.
RussiaRussiaRussia....you STILL believe it you nutto!!! lmao

Greg

Who that is sane believes a terrible thing like sandy hook is a hoax? Politics aside how does this warped idea come from?
Many mass shootings have strange circumstances associated with the event. Still no explanation for Vegas. Orlando Pulse nightclub the FBI interviewed the shooter 2 times before the shooting and the shooter's Dad was an FBI informant. In Parkland Fl. the FBI got a tip about the shooter and never followed up on it.

Regarding Sandy Hook people thought this parent was faking it, and a bunch of other stuff. But something like that is way too big to fake it or for it to be a hoax.

144326330_5060077857366882_5044007674190238960_n.jpg

Well, they'd finally be earning their money, by doing no harm.
I have suggested that they should leave DC entirely. Let the Democrats run the whole thing on their own; and see how long it takes the Liberal scum to get buyers remorse for putting the Dems in power.
See ya. We remember what it was like the last time y'all were here.

1612271513655.jpeg

Forum List

Back