House Dems Strip QAnon Congresswoman Of Committee Assignments

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??
So now in Congress you have to think like the rest of the hive.
DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.
like the Repub Hank Johnson? I agree.
Or that one repub who won a mayoral bid who was in jail for murder?
:rolleyes:

Notice they didn't remove the two Sharia Law mutants from their posts. Hell I'd have kicked them both out of Congress.
Just shows the stupidity of the voters in those states
Just how stupid do you have to be....to vote for a lunatic like Greene!

You need not answer if you feel that that's too personal a question~

When you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, I think that explains how people can elect a person like marjorie green.

Green is 100% correct:
Marjorie Taylor Greene hits back at Mitch McConnell as QAnon rep says ‘real cancer inside GOP is weak republicans’

I don't know what bat shit crazy theories she supports, but she FUCKING NAILED that comment.

If the body of the GOP has a pussy, it's Mushmouth Mitch.

Green is 100% correct:
Marjorie Taylor Greene hits back at Mitch McConnell as QAnon rep says ‘real cancer inside GOP is weak republicans’

I don't know what bat shit crazy theories she supports, but she FUCKING NAILED that comment.

If the body of the GOP has a pussy, it's Mushmouth Mitch.
I would vote for her just for those comments

She is an elected Congresswoman and her Constituents sent her to Washington to represent them

Let her vote but don’t give her any committee assignments
I am not so sure her illegal welfare ho based even voted her in------there were some serious questions going on in her primary--think Soros and crew learned how to rig elections and hence this retarded communist airhead got in.

Not that it should matter our founders didn't believe in democracies where everyone has say---they realized that people in mobs are stupid and couldn't handle a government. They actually only wanted a representative republic where only successful people had a say--thusly ruling out the town drunks which would certainly include the base of AOC as they were considered to stupid to make good decisions in choosing representatives.

She is an elected Congresswoman and her Constituents sent her to Washington to represent them

I am not so sure her illegal welfare ho based even voted her in------there were some serious questions going on in her primary--think Soros and crew learned how to rig elections and hence this retarded communist airhead got in.
???

Soros rigged the election so this fucking nutcase would get elected.

You're about as stupid as she is, which seems to be the defining characteristic of Trumpism.

"House Democrats are moving expeditiously to remove GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments, a decisive step that comes as they pressure Republicans to rebuke the Georgia congresswoman over recently unearthed incendiary past statements. The House Rules Committee is slated to meet Wednesday to approve a rule for a resolution to kick Greene off the House Education and Labor Committee and the Budget Committee."

Well, I am sure when the GOP has control of the House again -- they can target Democrats who engage in conspiracy theories, dog whistle to white supremacists and openly call for assassinations of elected members of Congress and strip their assignments too...and besides, why would a woman who thinks the Sandy Hook and Parkland school shootings were fake -- why would that woman want to be on the education committee anyway??
DC stresses diversity but not in thought. No wonder the two parties are the flip side of the same coin

You're right. The right wing is diverse enough to accept batshit crazy people in positions of authority while the left isn't. Of course those batshit crazy people must still be white supremisists.

Notice they didn't remove the two Sharia Law mutants from their posts. Hell I'd have kicked them both out of Congress.

When you're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man, I think that explains how people can elect a person like marjorie green.
Obama is a muslim adopted out to Indonesia----------

By his and Mickey's own admission

Who that is sane believes a terrible thing like sandy hook is a hoax? Politics aside how does this warped idea come from?
The most dangerous thing in this nation, is the brain of a white person who's ANGRY and don't know why. ....As long as you keep white people in fear of brown, in fear of change, in fear of losing their white privilege card.....THEY ARE OWNED, LOCK STOCK AND BARREL AND CAN BE FED ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH AND THRIVE OFF OF IT!! We just had a white mf blow himself up, thinking ATT was putting chips in his head. We just had a president, who lost by 7 million votes, still thinking it was a close race. We have 72 million fools, raising hell around the nation for a man, who literally has fucked them all with their permission straight up the ass without lube and they love him for it. Like I said before The most dangerous thing in this nation, is the brain of a white person who's ANGRY and they don't know why!!

And you can go suck a dick!!

...and you are a Q-bert bitch...which is more likely? LOL!

I would marginalize that bitch to a committee making sure all had enough toilet paper in all the restrooms.

Then entire Democrat party in D.C. is nothing but batshit crazy conspiracy theorists. You people are out of touch.
And you can say that with a white bitch in congress who thinks Pelosi and Hillary wear the skin of children on their faces??? Go suck a dick, please!!

???
His knee got to jerkin' too quick...he has AOC and Greene conflated....dumbass that he is.

Forum List

Back