Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

Listen up!!!! Our second amendment guarantees certain things. One of which is that any sleeper cell trained to the max terrorist who hasn't committed a crime yet can buy as many guns and weapons as they or their radicalized mullah backers over in Iran can afford--no questions asked.
And who caused this intrusion into our system ? It's not we the patriot Americans who designed the system for us exclusively, but it was those who were romancing the anti-American foreigner's, and the inward cross over hater's of America to then seize upon the opportunities that have been allowed them to do exactly what you are describing in this post via our right's and allowances here under our specific constitutional guarantee's.

And who caused this intrusion into our system ? It's not we the patriot Americans who designed the system for us exclusively, but it was those who were romancing the anti-American foreigner's, and the inward cross over hater's of America to then seize upon the opportunities that have been allowed them to do exactly what you are describing in this post via our right's and allowances here under our specific constitutional guarantee's.

Intrusion?

The siege would not have lasted 5 minutes if this Guy was not exercising his 2nd amendment rights.

Or if the Muslim terrorist had stayed in Great Britain...

Oh... wait... a British citizen... he was not legally allowed to have a gun, which means he obtained it illegally...

Damn it Taint, why don't you people keep your terrorists in your country?

Listen up!!!! Our second amendment guarantees certain things. One of which is that any sleeper cell trained to the max terrorist who hasn't committed a crime yet can buy as many guns and weapons as they or their radicalized mullah backers over in Iran can afford--no questions asked.
I guess it saves luggage space for bombs and such. That is awfully thoughtful of the founding fathers.

Or if the Muslim terrorist had stayed in Great Britain...

Oh... wait... a British citizen... he was not legally allowed to have a gun, which means he obtained it illegally...

Damn it Taint, why don't you people keep your terrorists in your country?
Sorry mate, I struggle to cover the airports at the weekends. Why did he do it ?

My understanding is that a flash-bang went off and there was a series of gunshots.

I hope to Hell one of the good guys got to kill him...
I would have hoped there would be no deaths. However, I asked the question because I suspect that there could have been an unnecessary shooting. A murder? The political climate makes that more likely.

For me, a Canadian, it's an issue that needs to be considered in that it's always preferable that this sort of situation ends with no fatalities.

The whole story should have been out by now, and it very well could be. If it isn't then it suggests a coverup.

Does anyone care? Should Americans care? Should Christians not care?

Before this thread is closed, maybe this is one last question that should be answered as a part of the whole story?

My preference as the OP would be to turn this thread from being off-topic spamming into meaningful discussion. Or if not then a moderator should just close it.

I would have hoped there would be no deaths. However, I asked the question because I suspect that there could have been an unnecessary shooting. A murder? The political climate makes that more likely.

For me, a Canadian, it's an issue that needs to be considered in that it's always preferable that this sort of situation ends with no fatalities.

The whole story should have been out by now, and it very well could be. If it isn't then it suggests a coverup.

Does anyone care? Should Americans care? Should Christians not care?

Before this thread is closed, maybe this is one last question that should be answered as a part of the whole story?

My preference as the OP would be to turn this thread from being off-topic spamming into meaningful discussion. Or if not then a moderator should just close it.
They should have just shot him in the leg eh Biden ?

Meh. Dead terrorist? I'm okay with that...

I have no problem with a dead terrorist...

New Topics

Forum List

Back