Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

Suddenly it will be just fine with Blobbers that this domestic terrorist got shot...since he wasn't a white female wearing a dunce cap.

Strange how that happens. I tend to think that cops should shoot anyone who poses a threat. Then again, I'm old fashioned that way.

You nailed it. All this time people have been claiming that the Ashley Babbitt shooting wasn't justified but you say she had taken hostages like the guy in the Synagogue. Right???

You associated a hostage situation with the killing of Ashley Babbitt. The threat levels in both situations were VERY different.

Seems you love to engage in hyperbole in a desperate attempt to justify your opinions.

Candy is stupid so can't understand what you are saying.

You associated a hostage situation with the killing of Ashley Babbitt. The threat levels in both situations were VERY different.

Seems you love to engage in hyperbole in a desperate attempt to justify your opinions.

No, I pointed out the hypocrisy on how the blob supporters view domestic terrorists relative to gender and apparent religious beliefs.

Yup! Can you imagine if a neo-Nazi broke into a mosque and held Muslims hostage, or into a Baptist church in the South and held blacks hostage?

Biden and the leftists would be on the airwaves, condemning white supremacy as the dangerous fringe it is. So why isn’t he on the airwaves condemning Islamic extremists for their antisemitism?
I think we know why. The SQUAD is in charge of the Party! Still don’t understand how the bumbling cognitive Impaired Joe Biden condemned the Rittenhouse action( initially the shooting) the Verdict calling it White Supremacy!!!

No, I pointed out the hypocrisy on how the blob supporters view domestic terrorists relative to gender and apparent religious beliefs.

So now Ashley Babbitt is a domestic terrorist. Let's see the comparison of "domestic terrorists" from your comparison:

Synagogue hostage taker - was armed with a gun
Synagogue hostage taker - had hostages

Ashley Babbitt - did not have a gun
Ashley Babbitt - had no hostages

Do you label everyone that you don't like as a "domestic terrorist" ?????

Yup! Can you imagine if a neo-Nazi broke into a mosque and held Muslims hostage, or into a Baptist church in the South and held blacks hostage?

Biden and the leftists would be on the airwaves, condemning white supremacy as the dangerous fringe it is. So why isn’t he on the airwaves condemning Islamic extremists for their antisemitism?
Undoubtedly they think that anti-Semitism is contained to a small number of individuals or group's, where as they think that white supremacists and black activist are something that can get out of control fast if not contained quickly by condemning it to the max when it raises it's ugly head. I think equal condemnation of it all should be the goal of our government, and not this gauged response because it might involve fewer participant's than any other group out there.

Undoubtedly they think that anti-Semitism is contained to a small number of individuals or group's, where as they think that white supremacists and black activist are something that can get out of control fast if not contained quickly by condemning it to the max when it raises it's ugly head. I think equal condemnation of it all should be the goal of our government, and not this gauged response because it might involve fewer participant's than any other group out there.
The thing is…..a Jew is more likely to be a victim of a hate crime than a black, but it seems liberals are more outraged when it happens against a black. When it’s against a Jew (or Jews), there is downplaying of the motive.

Babbitt was the terrorist. You seemed over concerned about her welfare.

The thing is…..a Jew is more likely to be a victim of a hate crime than a black, but it seems liberals are more outraged when it happens against a black. When it’s against a Jew (or Jews), there is downplaying of the motive.
That's why there should be equal outrage under the law, and equal justice under the law.

I think we know why. The SQUAD is in charge of the Party! Still don’t understand how the bumbling cognitive Impaired Joe Biden condemned the Rittenhouse action( initially the shooting) the Verdict calling it White Supremacy!!!
Yeah, that was horrible. It shows that whoever writes Biden’s comments (he doesn’t think for himself) insists on blaming white supremacy for everything in an effort to stoke racial division, and convince blacks that they are being oppressed by white supremacists.

Biden practically called the half of voters opposed to the misnamed Voting Rights Act white supremacists!

Forum List

Back