Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

Your point made no sense, and if the site has resorted to causing this action, then it needs to re-evaluate it's tech upgrades.
beagle9 said:
True, but is there a pattern that can be followed, and if so shouldn't we take caution into consideration ??

Your post is up there with my response. Might be a problem at your end. Selective editing is too much bother at my age.

The siege would not have lasted 5 minutes if this Guy was not exercising his 2nd amendment rights.

You don't know that for sure:

5d021a732500006813e2d013.jpeg

Also, had the hostage taker had knives, the authorities would've approached it in a very similar fashion.

But, the bottom line is that this situation has had a happy ending...

Third option....right wing domestic terrorism.
The lies about "right wing domestic terrorists" have not helped you or your party. You bought into that shit. Look at you now, you cant even predict the obvious anymore. You thought it would be a right winger? :cuckoo:

The lies about "right wing domestic terrorists" have not helped you or your party. You bought into that shit. Look at you now, you cant even predict the obvious anymore. You thought it would be a right winger? :cuckoo:
Meanwhile as we lock up over 1,000 right wing trumpanzee terrorists from 1/6......A truly great day for real Americans when the head of the Oath Keepers was arrested. Their little gang has been destroyed.

What precisely has Biden said today about yesterday’s vicious hate crime by an Islamic terrorist against Jews? (I was out and may have missed it.)

I know that had it been a new-Nazi, he would have been all over the place, along with Schumer, Pelosi, et al, warning us about the dangers of white bigots. Has he been as outraged now that it was a Muslim who did it?

The siege would not have lasted 5 minutes if this Guy was not exercising his 2nd amendment rights.
Listen up!!!! Our second amendment guarantees certain things. One of which is that any sleeper cell trained to the max terrorist who hasn't committed a crime yet can buy as many guns and weapons as they or their radicalized mullah backers over in Iran can afford--no questions asked.

Forum List

Back