Hostage Situation at Texas Synagogue.

They went there to take hostages (or do you think zip tie restraints was a fashion statement). The guy in Fort Worth took hostages. Little distinction to be made. I hope they send both of their families a bill for the bullets used to kill them.

Ashley Babbitt had zip-ties in her possession?? I hadn't read that - can you give me a link??, as I Googled it and found nothing.

Wow. Great example how ledtists, in their sick minds, cosnider it to be equal offenses when a Muslim terrorists WITH A GUN threatens to murder numerous Jews, and Republicans has zip-ties.

Meanwhile back in reality, Republicans were threatening to "hang Mike Pence".

Never said she did. Try again please.
You were saying that the Republicans who trespassed were just as bad as the armed Muslim terrorist, threatening to kill members of a persecuted minority, because the Republicans had zip-ties.

You were implying that the Republican woman had zip ties and was threatening to hold people hostage - but certainly not kill anyone, as the sicko Muslim did - and thus they were equivalent ”terrorists.”

YOU are a perfect example of the two standards of justice that liberals apply. The gravity of your actions is judged by whether you are a protected minority (blacks and Muslims, primarily) or an unprotected group or minority (whites and Jews).

I hate to rush time, but I am looking forward to the day we Republicans and non-leftists are allowed to dissent from the Official State Position without fear of being labeled terrorists, racists, White Supremacists, or risk losing out on jobs or promotions. That day is Election Day.

candycorn

They went there to take hostages (or do you think zip tie restraints was a fashion statement).

What were you trying to say when you said: "They went there to take hostages (or do you think zip tie restraints was a fashion statement)."???

Given that we are comparing the actions the Muslim hostage-taker with the actions of Ashley Babbitt it would seem you are desperate to show similarities.

candycorn

What were you trying to say when you said: "They went there to take hostages (or do you think zip tie restraints was a fashion statement)."???

Given that we are comparing the actions the Muslim hostage-taker with the actions of Ashley Babbitt it would seem you are desperate to show similarities.

I was comparing the hostage taker in Fort Worth to the 1/6 insurrectionists. Of which Ms. Babbit was one of them.

You were saying that the Republicans who trespassed were just as bad as the armed Muslim terrorist, threatening to kill members of a persecuted minority, because the Republicans had zip-ties.

You were implying that the Republican woman had zip ties and was threatening to hold people hostage - but certainly not kill anyone, as the sicko Muslim did - and thus they were equivalent ”terrorists.”

YOU are a perfect example of the two standards of justice that liberals apply. The gravity of your actions is judged by whether you are a protected minority (blacks and Muslims, primarily) or an unprotected group or minority (whites and Jews).

I hate to rush time, but I am looking forward to the day we Republicans and non-leftists are allowed to dissent from the Official State Position without fear of being labeled terrorists, racists, White Supremacists, or risk losing out on jobs or promotions. That day is Election Day.
Well, stop committing terrorists acts, making terrorists threats, supporting terrorist organizations (and elected officials who tell them to "stand by") and perhaps that day will come.

I was comparing the hostage taker in Fort Worth to the 1/6 insurrectionists. Of which Ms. Babbit was one of them.

So Ashley Babbitt didn't have zip-ties, didn't have a gun and didn't have hostages. But you are desperate to equate Ashley Babbitt to a terrorist but sadly for you, you have nothing to support your claim.

So Ashley Babbitt didn't have zip-ties, didn't have a gun and didn't have hostages. But you are desperate to equate Ashley Babbitt to a terrorist but sadly for you, you have nothing to support your claim.

Your assessment is, of course, pure fiction but that's your problem. She was gunned down committing a crime and was a member of a group trying to take hostages. I'd say it was sad for her.

I guess I'm old fashioned...I like when the cops kill the bad guys.

Well, stop committing terrorists acts, making terrorists threats, supporting terrorist organizations (and elected officials who tell them to "stand by") and perhaps that day will come.

Try to understand that not everyone who disagrees with you is out to get. Everybody is entitled to their opinions and beliefs - even you.

Your assessment is, of course, pure fiction but that's your problem. She was gunned down committing a crime and was a member of a group trying to take hostages. I'd say it was sad for her.

I guess I'm old fashioned...I like when the cops kill the bad guys.

Your definition of "bad guys" is somewhat twisted but coming from you that seems reasonable.

Try to understand that not everyone who disagrees with you is out to get. Everybody is entitled to their opinions and beliefs - even you.

Are you entitled to try to stop an election from being certified? No.
Are you entitled to injure 140 cops? No
Are you entitled to vandalize the Congress? No.
Are you entitled to threaten school board members? No
Are you entitled to try to kidnap the governor of Michigan? No.
Are you entitled to take hostages at a synagogue in Fort Worth or shoot one up in Pittsburgh? No.
Are you entitled to shoot protesters in Portland? No.

You guys did all of the above. Try to understand that committing terrorists acts, making terrorists threats, and trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power don't play well with the feds.

Last edited:
Are you entitled to try to stop an election from being certified? No.
Are you entitled to injure 140 cops? No
Are you entitled to vandalize the Congress? No.
Are you entitled to threaten school board members? No
Are you entitled to try to kidnap the governor of Michigan? No.
Are you entitled to take hostages at a synagogue in Fort Worth or shoot one up in Pittsburgh? No.
Are you entitled to shoot protesters in Portland? No.

You guys did all of the above. Try to understand that committing terrorists acts, making terrorists threats, and trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power don't play well with the feds.

I left off mailing bombs to political enemies.

Are you entitled to mail bombs (even though they didn't work) to political enemies? No.
Are you entitled to shoot up Wal*Marts in El Paso because brown people shop there? No.

A Muslim Pakistani, brother of a convicted terrorist serving 85 years in jail, seizes a Texas Synagogue taking Jewish hostages, threatens to kill them all - making him a terrorist, says he has placed bombs, asks about 'Lady Al Qaeda, and says he will die at the end - making him an anti-Semitic terrorist and would-be suicide bomber....

The 'greatest investigative police force in the world', the FBI, claims they still can't find a motive...

The President says mot enough is known to come up with a motive...

...and the Michigan AG says the motive involves WHITE SUPREMACY.

WTF?!

You can't make this shit up. We are being run either by the dumbest m*er f*ers, the most corrupt m*er f*ers, & / or the biggest anti-Semitic terrorist sypathizers on the planet.

yeah well, I don't first ask "what religion are they" before I determine if their actions are just misguided or are terrorist.

The Weather Underground, Red Brigades and many other left wing organizations were and are terrorists but none of them are religious. Comparing Ashley Babbitt to the actions of these left wing terrorist organizations I can say with confidence that she was not a terrorist.

Feel better???

There were no insurrectionists because there was no insurrection. To make comparable the trespassers of 1/6 with a Muslim terrorist threatening to kill multiple Jews is DISGUSTING.

Forum List

Back