Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

Some liberals told me that transplanted organs are being removed from the recipients who are not vaccinated
Is this true????

Answer my second question, how did they get people's private medical records ?

I don't have to nor did I say I knew. You assumed that incorrectly and now trying to wedge me.

You can't be in denial that the figures are incorrect. There's no logic in that. You're probably believing it is a Democrat conspiracy or something.
You might not like it but that won't change the facts. Do some research dickhead.

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.
Sounds like some lawsuit's from hell are heading there way, but with an alledged corrupt administration in charge, the hospital's will hide behind them as long as they can.

I expect any day now that I will be told that we have to move because I am unvaxxed in HUD housing. If that happens, I will go...MrG can stay. I'll check on him from time to time, I guess.

And...when I go to an appt at the Dr's office, I am told I cannot see him any more due to being unvaxxed. Yes...pretty sure that will happen. Soon.
My cardiologist has already done it to me.

My cardiologist has already done it to me.
It's amazing how natural immunity is being ignored, and therefore a new game of class warfare is now the order of the day in America (everything being politicized thus separating the classes or dividing them into categories).

Hmmm, when your phone sort of flashes quickly while writing here, does that mean that a screen photo of what is being posted is being taken ?? Could it be that members here are being spied on maybe ?

It's amazing how natural immunity is being ignored, and therefore a new game of class warfare is now the order of the day in America (everything being politicized thus separating the classes or dividing them into categories).

Hmmm, when your phone sort of flashes quickly while writing here, does that mean that a screen photo of what is being posted is being taken ?? Could it be that members here are being spied on maybe ?
Nah.
That's just horn pub seein whatcha brung,,, or hung

gOd . You...unless you have an OS by Billy
Can you speak in English please. I know that you figure that you are cool or something in the way you speak, but it's really not that impressive.

None of my doctors has insisted I get vaxxed. One suggested it. Another one has said he refuses to make any recommendations at all.

None of my doctors has insisted I get vaxxed. One suggested it. Another one has said he refuses to make any recommendations at all.
If have had the Covid, and kicked it off naturally, then it best not to tinker with your body if don't need too. The shot mainly is for people who haven't had the virus yet, and otherwise worry that if they do catch it, that it might be rough on them (even die possibly). So they get the shot in hopes that it will minimize the risk hopefully.

Talked to a co-worker this evening who was vaccinated, and he caught the virus finally. He didn't sound good at all just an hour ago when talked to him. Sounded like he had some kind of breathing machine in the back ground, and he is very congested. Said he got dehydrated or something. Praying for his return to health, but right now he's got us a little worried. He's over 65, and somewhere probably closer to the seventies side of the age range.

If have had the Covid, and kicked it off naturally, then it best not to tinker with your body if don't need too. The shot mainly is for people who haven't had the virus yet, and otherwise worry that if they do catch it, that it might be rough on them (even die possibly). So they get the shot in hopes that it will minimize the risk hopefully.

Talked to a co-worker this evening who was vaccinated, and he caught the virus finally. He didn't sound good at all just an hour ago when talked to him. Sounded like he had some kind of breathing machine in the back ground, and he is very congested. Said he got dehydrated or something. Praying for his return to health, but right now he's got us a little worried. He's over 65, and somewhere probably closer to the seventies side of the age range.
I do believe my doctors are hesitant to recommend the vax because they don't want to break protocol and tell me how dangerous it is. For me that is.

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.
Perhaps they felt that if you're not willing to get vaccinated to protect yourself and others, you are not a good prospect. People waiting for transplants are usually on lists, people have to have certain criteria order to benefit from a transplant.

Perhaps they felt that if you're not willing to get vaccinated to protect yourself and others, you are not a good prospect. People waiting for transplants are usually on lists, people have to have certain criteria order to benefit from a transplant.
You don't know if the vax protects you or others. It's experimental, but the data shows promise in those who felt that they needed it, but that seems to be changing somewhat. It's a wait and see game for sure, but the natural immunity is also showing great signs of insulation also. It is also a wait and see game as to whether that immunity will soon fade or stay. It's an on going battle, but all options should be kept on the table. This class or political warfare needs to end.

Forum List

Back