CDC admits in new report vaccine effectiveness rapidly declining

Greg Abbot is reading this saying "no shit sherlock." But with the liberals acting like the CDC is the second coming of Jesus it takes the CDC admitting the vaccines are quickly losing effectiveness, PERHAPS, before they will actually admit it.

I'm not holding my breath though

People with the Vax are dying though, they are still lying about that.
it would appear that the shots from hell only help for a little while.... I think we are in way over our heads and the best thing to do is let the population develop its own immunity otherwise we are fertilizing a monster. The harder we try the more virulent it gets.

JO

Are even you libbies willing to now accept that we are lab rats and these mandates and threats are bullshit as it’s uncharted territory for even the “experts” and very little is panning out??
Human experimentation and repression cancelled.

Yes, we've known that from the very start.

No we didnt. Because liberals called people who didn't get the vaccine "Killers" because without the vaccine they would spread covid. Now we know that WITH vaccines people are spreading covid.

So no, we didn't know that. We NEVER knew that. We were told by the liberal MSM that vaccines would end this pandemic. Remember the 2 weeks to "flatten the curve?" Just FYI that was LAST MARCH. Here we are 18 months later and the curve ain't flat even though we have vaccines.

Yes, we've known that from the very start.
Additionally all of the rushed response without proper time lapse is more likely to fertilize super bugs than it is the chase the virus away. I suspect that the application of the vaccine likely caused the variant.

JO

the mandate would make more sense after testing and understanding results THEN making educated decisions.

you'd get a lot less resistance and division also.
The only way they would make more sense is if everyone started to wear the N-95's....other than that the masks are noting more than a Halloween prank. In fact forcing children's to rebreathe their own CO2 puts a stress on youthful respiratory systems and lays them open to all kinds of bacterial infection from the festering biomatter that is being held in the filthy mask moisture.

JO

Very few. The number is exponentially lower than those who aren't vaccinated.
only for now....it seems to be heading the other way and quickly....The numbers coming in from Israel are far more likely to be untainted than those from the pelvically aligned CDC. Those numbers seem to indicate very weak effect of the vaccine ( not a vaccine ).

No we didnt. Because liberals called people who didn't get the vaccine "Killers" because without the vaccine they would spread covid. Now we know that WITH vaccines people are spreading covid.

So no, we didn't know that. We NEVER knew that. We were told by the liberal MSM that vaccines would end this pandemic. Remember the 2 weeks to "flatten the curve?" Just FYI that was LAST MARCH. Here we are 18 months later and the curve ain't flat even though we have vaccines.
The vaccines are making the pandemic worse.....actually.

JO

Greg Abbot is reading this saying "no shit sherlock." But with the liberals acting like the CDC is the second coming of Jesus it takes the CDC admitting the vaccines are quickly losing effectiveness, PERHAPS, before they will actually admit it.

I'm not holding my breath though
The CDC is advising that holding your breath is the most effective means of avoiding covid.

Forum List

Back