Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

You spout things like "your friend lost immunity after 2 months", yet you can't or never will prove such a thing to any of us here, and yet we are supposed to take that information as credible maybe ??? LOL
I’m just relaying a conversation I had. You can believe that I’m lying and making it up if you want to… but I’m not.

I’m sure there have been plenty worse in the past. I don’t see why that matters.
You can’t get a proper image of the communist virus by speculation when being so information-compromised about its evolutionary biology. Did it originate in pigs or bats? Reasoning suggests that it happened in a terrestrial organism first.

Natural immunity may not be enough. This is not an either-or choice.
Which is why I believe most doctors are recommending getting the shot even if you’ve had covid before. People here need to get off the internet propaganda pages and just go see their doctor

You can’t get a proper image of the communist virus by speculation when being so information-compromised about its evolutionary biology. Did it originate in pigs or bats? Reasoning suggests that it happened in a terrestrial organism first.
You aren’t thinking big enough… it originated in aliens. Where else would it come from?! Duh!

you don’t trust the CDC?! Ok. Give me a medical institution you do trust and I’ll look into what they have to say
Fair enough. I will get on my computer this afternoon and share a couple of medical sources for you that have influenced my opinion. One video in particular, depicting messenger RNA and how it’s different than all previous tried and true vaccines, impacted my knowledge base.

I am not in the medical field but, like many others, am an avid reader and have been for years regarding medical procedures and new technology. I try to keep up with new, effective preventatives as well including dietary measures. It’s an impossibility to keep up with the rapid pace of effective information, unless perhaps one sticks with one specific line of research. Even then it’s still very unlikely any one person can keep up with the rush of medical advancements even within one field of study.

If he has antibodies and is following his doctors advice then I have no problem with what he is doing. I don’t think that’s asking too much
Oh, you have no problem with him doing what he is doing eh ??? ROTFLMBO... Who are you ????

You can't say that, but you did didn't ya... Pffft.
According to Merck, their testing failed to prove that the vaccine route to achieve herd immunity was superior to the no vaccine route. This factor and outcome, particularly since it’s by a top vaccine producer, should be something more should investigate, at least for all who are interested in the total picture beyond what’s prevented at political superficial, and very unimportant comparatively speaking, political level.

Which is why I believe most doctors are recommending getting the shot even if you’ve had covid before. People here need to get off the internet propaganda pages and just go see their doctor

They are recommending the shot because they are TOLD to recommend the shot.

They are recommending the shot because they are TOLD to recommend the shot.
Again, I can't figure out this emergency created for everyone to get the jab while ignoring the obvious about million's who have survived the virus, and have anti-bodies that keeps them safe afterwards.

Something is wrong with that picture, and worse is how can anyone believe a Democrat at this point ??

Again, I can't figure out this emergency created for everyone to get the jab while ignoring the obvious about million's who have survived the virus, and have anti-bodies that keeps them safe afterwards.

Something is wrong with that picture, and worse is how can anyone believe a Democrat at this point ??

I agree. fauci and Co. are ignoring well over a century of established viral behavior fact to push their bullshit.

I think there is enough information out there that smothers the conspiracy theories and the government cover up rubbish.

There is no indication that a simple vaccine like other flu shots, has any long term effects. In the meantime, it's seems madness to reject the vaccine simply because of government suspicion and preserve yoyr life and that of others.

There has always been the unfounded element amongst Americans about government control and lack of liberty and not one instance has arisen to the detriment of it. We are dealing with a very contagious virys that can kill.
It's a bit like Pascalls wager. Why take the risk.
Freedom is risky, dangerous, chaotic and unpredictable. It's also preferable to the alternative. People should still be free to decide for themselves how to deal with things in their own lives, even if they make stupid decisions. Sometimes what we think is stupid at the time turns out to be the best choice later.

Freedom is risky, dangerous, chaotic and unpredictable. It's also preferable to the alternative. People should still be free to decide for themselves how to deal with things in their own lives, even if they make stupid decisions. Sometimes what we think is stupid at the time turns out to be the best choice later.

To admit a patient Who is not vaccine as t ed or in tested, into a hospital free of covid, is absolutely stupid and anyone thinks that is proper is stupid a also.
It's nothing to do with freedom.
It's mad and selfish. Either get the jab or stay away.

Fair enough. I will get on my computer this afternoon and share a couple of medical sources for you that have influenced my opinion. One video in particular, depicting messenger RNA and how it’s different than all previous tried and true vaccines, impacted my knowledge base.

I am not in the medical field but, like many others, am an avid reader and have been for years regarding medical procedures and new technology. I try to keep up with new, effective preventatives as well including dietary measures. It’s an impossibility to keep up with the rapid pace of effective information, unless perhaps one sticks with one specific line of research. Even then it’s still very unlikely any one person can keep up with the rush of medical advancements even within one field of study.
I’ll take a look but I’ll tell you right now I don’t place a lot of weight on medical stuff I find on the internet unless it is from a reputable source

Do you know this from a first hand source or are you just saying it?

Yes, I do. I have multiple friends who are surgeons, and doctors. My cardiologist is not a friend, but when he brought up the subject and I answered in the negative he agreed with my reasoning.

I asked him why everyone was pushing the vax and he said orders from on high.

To admit a patient Who is not vaccine as t ed or in tested, into a hospital free of covid, is absolutely stupid and anyone thinks that is proper is stupid a also.
It's nothing to do with freedom.
It's mad and selfish. Either get the jab or stay away.
Anyone going into a hospital thinking that it's free of Covid is an idiot. Should the hospital have free of Covid safe zones now, and can they insure that you will be safe in those free of Covid zones ??? I don't care if you have gotten the jab or you have the natural immunity, a hospital still isn't safe because that's where sick people with Covid go to get treated. They aren't going to their regular doctor's if sick, because they're regular doctor's aren't seeing them if sick with respiratory illness. They have to go to an outside drive through that has medical staff on hand or go to the hospital. So try again sparky.

Yes, I do. I have multiple friends who are surgeons, and doctors. My cardiologist is not a friend, but when he brought up the subject and I answered in the negative he agreed with my reasoning.

I asked him why everyone was pushing the vax and he said orders from on high.
My doctor checks my blood, and tells me that I'm good to go, and that I can come see them anytime.

Anyone going into a hospital thinking that it's free of Covid is an idiot. Should the hospital have free of Covid safe zones now, and can they insure that you will be safe in those free of Covid zones ??? I don't care if you have gotten the jab or you have the natural immunity, a hospital still isn't safe because that's where sick people with Covid go to get treated. They aren't going to their regular doctor's if sick, because they're regular doctor's aren't seeing them if sick with respiratory illness. They have to go to an outside drive through that has medical staff on hand or go to the hospital. So try again sparky.
This patient was heading for heart surgery. Unlikely the same hospital as covid clinics.

The point is if you had read it why would the hospital want to accept that person When he could have infected the place.
You do not know the health status of that facility but the fact they refused him indicates a high health status.

So stop going off about the government or whatever is irritating you. It's common sense to do that. Would you like to be infected by him if you were recuperating in there? Of course not. Settle down

Forum List

Back