Horror rioters attack sick children, loot and destroy

I don't understand why so many people SUPPORT blm, when it is obviously a terrorist organization affiliated with Antifa.
Because it isn’t.

Based on this attack alone it most certainly is. But hey, you stepped into this. Defend this attack.

Billyboob has left the building.

Parents staying at Ronald McDonald houses have very sick children and the last thing they need is out of control senseless blacks terrorizing them.

Get back to your ghettos you filthy terrorists. Decent people don't like you

And by the way, you've milked society for decades...stick your"reparations" up your ass and learn to take care of yourselves

Burn Loot Murder communists attacked Ronald McDonald House filled with sick children and their families. It was looted and destroyed.

Watch communist democrats cheer this one. Maybe they will find some white supremacy to complain about.

Hey Democrats......here's what you're supporting and voting for......do you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now?

You disgusting pieces of SHIT!

I don't understand why so many people SUPPORT blm, when it is obviously a terrorist organization affiliated with Antifa.
Because it isn’t.

Based on this attack alone it most certainly is. But hey, you stepped into this. Defend this attack.
he can't and won't. he just wants to tell us we whine too much. Nor will he explain why BLM hangs with Antifa. it's so sad they all lost their moral dignity because of one man. punishment to those who voted him in is their only solution.

Did they rape anyone while they were there?

Right? What ever happened to the good ole days of raping AND pillaging? We've become so civilized now.

The terrorists should haven't had been there to begin with.

You know that. Terrorizing parents of children who are very ill...most of those children have some sort of cancer.

There is nothing to be proud of here...and if you're incapable of denouncing it...well hell you're not worth being taken seriously.

Did they rape anyone while they were there?

Right? What ever happened to the good ole days of raping AND pillaging? We've become so civilized now.
Maybe he's pissed because those cancer stricken children weren't raped. Next time.

Anyone who supports this kind of thing, I'm hoping really hard, those criminals end up in THEIR neighborhoods.

They'd be singing a different tune, probably while shitting their pants.

Has the media called them peaceful protesters yet?

No, they and board left assholes either avoid it or deflect to Orange Man bad.

Come to conservative areas....see what happens....and stick your BLM murals up your asses. Sick of seeing them...and now, now they offend me....like Confederate things offend you....

Not one leftist will grasp it....not one

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

well hell you're not worth being taken seriously.

I should hope not. I wasn't being serious

So denounce it.

This shit is despicable.

Deep down I really think you're ok but this isn't funny, humorous or anything less than just wrong.

Parents of children with life threatening conditions don't need to be terrorizrd by out of control ghetto thugs.

No way, no how.

These vermin monkeys need to be gunned down in the streets.

In front of their parents, if at all possible...

well hell you're not worth being taken seriously.

I should hope not. I wasn't being serious
the fact you stated it as a joke is still sick. I guess there really aren't any levels for some people on when to react to stupid posts. I like you, but it wasn't needed, the subject is as sick as any I've read. I have a CP grandson, my family stayed at those facilities. I could only imagine the pain those families faced on top of their sick kids. There just aren't boundaries to evil.

These vermin monkeys need to be gunned down in the streets.

In front of their parents, if at all possible...

Probably should be singular... parent.

There lies the problem with probably 85 percent of them. But they terrorize parents of sick children

Sorry but this time a line was crossed.
Agreed. that really qualifies them as terrorists, because only that kind of evil would do that.

Forum List

Back