Horror rioters attack sick children, loot and destroy

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
1597276365360.png

I don't understand why so many people SUPPORT blm, when it is obviously a terrorist organization affiliated with Antifa. AND...why they are allowed to exist in the USA.
If ISIS came here and started this shit....they would be destroyed. So why is BLM still allowed?

George Soros pays Antifa and BLM to destroy the Cities and to start the Civil War that will break up the United States :smoke: This Civil War will break up the United States i do believe in a long Civil War that will tear apart the fabric of this Country resulting in 4-5 new independent countries.:smoke: We could also see UN Peace Keeping Troops at some point and a lot of them will probably wind up dead:(

I don't understand why so many people SUPPORT blm, when it is obviously a terrorist organization affiliated with Antifa. AND...why they are allowed to exist in the USA.
If ISIS came here and started this shit....they would be destroyed. So why is BLM still allowed?
Don't count on that either.

George Soros pays Antifa and BLM to destroy the Cities and to start the Civil War that will break up the United States :smoke: This Civil War will break up the United States i do believe in a long Civil War that will tear apart the fabric of this Country resulting in 4-5 new independent countries.:smoke: We could also see UN Peace Keeping Troops at some point and a lot of them will probably wind up dead:(
I like to think there are enough good people across this country to come out of the otherside of such a war to keep it together,,,

Forum List

Back