Horror rioters attack sick children, loot and destroy

I don't understand why so many people SUPPORT blm, when it is obviously a terrorist organization affiliated with Antifa. AND...why they are allowed to exist in the USA.
If ISIS came here and started this shit....they would be destroyed. So why is BLM still allowed?
Don't count on that either.
Antifa and BLM will be beaten in the coming Civil War and will probably run to Canada,Venezuela or Cuba.

George Soros pays Antifa and BLM to destroy the Cities and to start the Civil War that will break up the United States :smoke: This Civil War will break up the United States i do believe in a long Civil War that will tear apart the fabric of this Country resulting in 4-5 new independent countries.:smoke: We could also see UN Peace Keeping Troops at some point and a lot of them will probably wind up dead:(
I like to think there are enough good people across this country to come out of the otherside of such a war to keep it together,,,
I hope you're right :smoke:

George Soros pays Antifa and BLM to destroy the Cities and to start the Civil War that will break up the United States :smoke: This Civil War will break up the United States i do believe in a long Civil War that will tear apart the fabric of this Country resulting in 4-5 new independent countries.:smoke: We could also see UN Peace Keeping Troops at some point and a lot of them will probably wind up dead:(
I like to think there are enough good people across this country to come out of the otherside of such a war to keep it together,,,
so do I,,
and the war isnt coming,,,its already here,,,

so do I,,
The bad part hasn't started yet however :smoke: I'm glad i live in a rural area and not in a city with a bloody violent Civil War coming:smoke:

so do I,,
The bad part hasn't started yet however :smoke: I'm glad i live in a rural area and not in a city with a bloody violent Civil War coming:smoke:
just saw this on the funny picture thread,,,it fit this conversation,,,

1597278100747.png

so do I,,
just saw this on the funny picture thread,,,it fit this conversation,,,

View attachment 374326
100% Correct! :smoke:

I don't understand why so many people SUPPORT blm, when it is obviously a terrorist organization affiliated with Antifa. AND...why they are allowed to exist in the USA.
If ISIS came here and started this shit....they would be destroyed. So why is BLM still allowed?
The left supports terrorist Muslims. So they wouldn’t care.
And they love Islam and hate Christianity :mad:

Gee, limp wrist leftists have no input?

Come on. The Trump cult is gutless, by definition. If somneone has courage, they're disgusted by the eternally weeping Trump cult. A bigger pack of wimps has never walked the planet, and you're a proud example.

Now, Trump cultists, what do you plan to do about it get laughed at for being such whinyasstittybabbies? Will you cry at us louder? Lose in an even bigger landslide? Become even bigger traitors? Oooh, scary.

Remember, just because the Trump admin rewards treason, it doesn't mean the Biden admin will. Don't take your treason to a point where it gets attention. Don't be the first one here I've reported to the FBI as a terrorist threat. Oh wait ... too late.

Gee, limp wrist leftists have no input?

Come on. The Trump cult is gutless, by definition. If somneone has courage, they're disgusted by the eternally weeping Trump cult. A bigger pack of wimps has never walked the planet, and you're a proud example.

Now, Trump cultists, what do you plan to do about it get laughed at for being such whinyasstittybabbies? Will you cry at us louder? Lose in an even bigger landslide? Become even bigger traitors? Oooh, scary.

Remember, just because the Trump admin rewards treason, it doesn't mean the Biden admin will. Don't take your treason to a point where it gets attention. Don't be the first one here I've reported to the FBI as a terrorist threat. Oh wait ... too late.

Yo Crazy Cat Lady, you're waaaay off topic.

Thread topic, leftist assholes terrorizing parents of very ill children.

Get on it or go clean a litter box.

Let's check the new rules....lol

Burn Loot Murder communists attacked Ronald McDonald House filled with sick children and their families. It was looted and destroyed.

Watch communist democrats cheer this one. Maybe they will find some white supremacy to complain about.
Companies are to going to have to hire in house Police and open fire with shotguns. No mercy,,,no oh they was wronged ......

Burn Loot Murder communists attacked Ronald McDonald House filled with sick children and their families. It was looted and destroyed.

Watch communist democrats cheer this one. Maybe they will find some white supremacy to complain about.
Just how low can these BLMers go? May they rest in hell.

Forum List

Back