‘Hope cancer kills you soon’: Tolerant Left reaches out to Julie Boonstra

It is YOUR party that wants to defund cancer research and end hope for these people. You anti-government assholes should all be ashamed of yourselve.

Imagine if you got your way? Tens of billions of dollars worth of research would be thrown out and the work ended. I hope you can sleep at night.

Private drug companies do most of the cancer research, and Obamacare will bring that to a dead halt.

How many of those Private drug companies are allowed to test Cannabis oil?

Research is important.

It is YOUR party that wants to defund cancer research and end hope for these people. You anti-government assholes should all be ashamed of yourselve.

Imagine if you got your way? Tens of billions of dollars worth of research would be thrown out and the work ended. I hope you can sleep at night.

Private drug companies do most of the cancer research, and Obamacare will bring that to a dead halt.

Actually that is not true.

In May, when the insurance rates are recalculated for next year, we are going to see rate hikes go through the roof. If you think young healthy people are signing up to offset costs, you're in for an education.

Democrats are so fucked. It will be the end of their party. Ha ha!

I think you are all going to be in for a shock when rates actually come down a bit.

How?

Obamacare will not allow doctors to prescribe new expensive drugs. That's one way they plan on saving money. It goes on all the time in Europe.

Obamacare is not insurance. My insurance is through Medical Mutual, and they cover everything that was covered in the past under previous policies. You say the dumbest shit sometimes.

Do you know that your link doesn't say a fucking thing about research? You are a fucking asshole and should go hide under the fucking bed.

And you are foul mouthed scum who can't read. In case you have not experienced losing a loved one to cancer, PREVENTION is often addressed in the PROCESS of RESEARCH. And the American Cancer Society which i happen to donate to funds the majority of the non government sponsored research, you uneducated DICK.

Cancer Prevention Research

hmmmmm . . . wrong. Drug companies fund the majority of research into cancer drugs. It can cost up to $15 billion to bring a successful cancer drug to market.

Let me ask you a question. You just said it can cost up to $15 billion to bring a successful cancer drug to market. What successful cancer drugs are you talking about, because the fact is that most of the drugs are ineffective at curing cancer, at least to date. The truth is that most of the "breakthroughs" coming from the drug companies are nothing more than expensive ways of extending people's horrible battles with the disease that kills them in the end anyway.

That is a myth being peddled to the gullible. When I first heard this I was appalled, as my Father died in 2006 from complications of bone cancer,and I also have a brother in law whose wife died from the complications of breast cancer in 2011.

The American Cancer Society, who contributes MOST of the non government funds to cancer research has this information available online for anyone to read.

https://www.cancer.org/myacs/eastern/areahighlights/cancernynj-news-aca-guide

Do you know that your link doesn't say a fucking thing about research? You are a fucking asshole and should go hide under the fucking bed.

And you are foul mouthed scum who can't read. In case you have not experienced losing a loved one to cancer, PREVENTION is often addressed in the PROCESS of RESEARCH. And the American Cancer Society which I happen to donate to, funds the majority of the non government sponsored research, which INCLUDES PREVENTION and IS DISCUSSED IN THE LINK TO THE SITE......you uneducated DICK.

Your asinine post was in response to the argument that private companies spend more on research than the government. You called that a lie, and then linked to a pamphlet talking about how Obamacare will benefit cancer patients. I pointed that out, with way more fucking respect that an asshole like you deserves, and you responded by posting a link to a journal about cancer prevention, which still does not address the argument your pathetic little brain claims is a fucking lie.

By the way, if you don't like the way I fucking post, leave. Complaining to me about it won't help you, I don't give a flying, or any other type of, fuck if you like me.

An anonymous letter means "the left"? What's "the right"? A post-it note?

What the fuck is wrong with you morons?

Why would anyone who hates Obamacare right a person who attacked Obamacare wanting them to die? What the fuck is wrong with you, other than you being a lying scumbag partisan hack piece of shit?

Wait, I guess that covers everything, doesn't it?

And you are foul mouthed scum who can't read. In case you have not experienced losing a loved one to cancer, PREVENTION is often addressed in the PROCESS of RESEARCH. And the American Cancer Society which i happen to donate to funds the majority of the non government sponsored research, you uneducated DICK.

hmmmmm . . . wrong. Drug companies fund the majority of research into cancer drugs. It can cost up to $15 billion to bring a successful cancer drug to market.

One more time....there is such a thing as PREVENTION research as well as DRUG TREATMENT research. As far as the drugs go, you certainly are free to post who some of those companies are and how much they spent on researching those drugs.....as well as how much they PROFIT from marketing the drugs to patients who need them after they are approved.

Damn, you really are an idiot, aren't you? Did you even read the link you fucking posted? It is all about drugs used to prevent cancer, which is funded by drug companies.

In May, when the insurance rates are recalculated for next year, we are going to see rate hikes go through the roof. If you think young healthy people are signing up to offset costs, you're in for an education.

Democrats are so fucked. It will be the end of their party. Ha ha!

I think you are all going to be in for a shock when rates actually come down a bit.

You have been saying that for 4 years, they haven't dropped yet.

Let me ask you a question. You just said it can cost up to $15 billion to bring a successful cancer drug to market. What successful cancer drugs are you talking about, because the fact is that most of the drugs are ineffective at curing cancer, at least to date. The truth is that most of the "breakthroughs" coming from the drug companies are nothing more than expensive ways of extending people's horrible battles with the disease that kills them in the end anyway.

Exactly. Watching a loved one die slowly from that disease is something that you never forget.

Obamacare will not allow doctors to prescribe new expensive drugs. That's one way they plan on saving money. It goes on all the time in Europe.

Obamacare is not insurance. My insurance is through Medical Mutual, and they cover everything that was covered in the past under previous policies. You say the dumbest shit sometimes.

You're an ignoramus. Obamacare controls what treatments and medications a doctor may prescribe.

You're forgetting that Obama delayed the individual and employer mandate. I doubt your plan meets the requirements imposed by Obamacare.

It's Obamacare that will deny expensive cancer treatments, especially for the elderly.
Good, along with a whole host of other expensive medical problems we don't have the cash for. Thanks for your service Grandpa, see you in hell.

Charming: Here we have the compassionate libturd cheering at the prospect of people dying of cancer.

How beautifully liberal!

That is a myth being peddled to the gullible. When I first heard this I was appalled, as my Father died in 2006 from complications of bone cancer,and I also have a brother in law whose wife died from the complications of breast cancer in 2011.

The American Cancer Society, who contributes MOST of the non government funds to cancer research has this information available online for anyone to read.

9A9rSVc.png

What Does The Affordable Care Act Mean For People With Cancer?

Since the ACA was signed into law on March 23, key provisions have gone into effect that are giving seniors, children and the uninsured better access to quality, affordable health care. These provisions, as well as those that will be implemented over the next few years, will meaningfully improve the health care system for people touched by cancer. The new law will ensure that people with cancer will no longer:
• Be denied coverage due to pre-existing conditions;
• Be charged more for their coverage because of health status;
• Be faced with annual or lifetime coverage limits that cause a sudden termination of care; or
• Have to choose between saving their life or their life savings because they lack access to affordable coverage.

9A9rSVc.png

Since the ACA was signed into law on March 23, key provisions have gone into effect that are giving seniors, children and the uninsured better access to quality, affordable health care. These provisions, as well as those that will be implemented over the next few years, will meaningfully improve the health care system for people touched by cancer. The new law will ensure that people with cancer will no longer:
• Be faced with annual or lifetime coverage limits that cause a sudden termination of care; or
• Have to choose between saving their life or their life savings because they lack access to affordable coverage.

People with cancer will be denied treatment with drugs that are deemed too expensive by the ACA bureaucracy. It will also take away the financial rewards to drug companies for developing new cancer drugs.

Give up all hope ye who enter here.

And you are foul mouthed scum who can't read. In case you have not experienced losing a loved one to cancer, PREVENTION is often addressed in the PROCESS of RESEARCH. And the American Cancer Society which I happen to donate to, funds the majority of the non government sponsored research, which INCLUDES PREVENTION and IS DISCUSSED IN THE LINK TO THE SITE......you uneducated DICK.

Your asinine post was in response to the argument that private companies spend more on research than the government. You called that a lie, and then linked to a pamphlet talking about how Obamacare will benefit cancer patients. I pointed that out, with way more fucking respect that an asshole like you deserves, and you responded by posting a link to a journal about cancer prevention, which still does not address the argument your pathetic little brain claims is a fucking lie.

By the way, if you don't like the way I fucking post, leave. Complaining to me about it won't help you, I don't give a flying, or any other type of, fuck if you like me.

Lol! Look stupid, I am not complaining because you are too dumb to express yourself without the use of four letter words. It is you and not me that is stuck with a feeble mind.

Furthermore, If you read what Mathew stated in post #3 in this thread, he said "cancer research". I merely stated that there is "PREVENTION RESEARCH" as well. Besides that, no one has posted credible information that there is an intent to "defund drug research"

As far as the rest of your hysterical diatribe, why would I waste a second of my time disliking some anonymous idiot on a public message board?

Just because I find Neanderthals like you who cannot express themselves without using profanity to be entertaining as well as boorish does not mean that I am dignifying you by wasting any energy disliking you. If what I post upsets you to the point of becoming an incoherent lout, you should save face by putting me on ignore.

Now do you get it?

One more time....there is such a thing as PREVENTION research as well as DRUG TREATMENT research. As far as the drugs go, you certainly are free to post who some of those companies are and how much they spent on researching those drugs.....as well as how much they PROFIT from marketing the drugs to patients who need them after they are approved.

Damn, you really are an idiot, aren't you? Did you even read the link you fucking posted? It is all about drugs used to prevent cancer, which is funded by drug companies.

Actually you dunce, I have read many articles from the link, because as I stated, I have a brother in law who lost his wife to cancer . I forwarded the same link to this site to him so he could pay the 35.00 fee to have access to some of the articles that the site offers. Like the heading below of one of the articles that I cut and pasted from the site that discusses nutrition and physical activity.

This will be the last time that I spoon feed you. Learn how to read. Troll.

This item requires a subscription to Cancer Prevention Research.
Full Text (PDF)
Nutrition and Physical Activity Cancer Prevention Guidelines, Cancer Risk, and Mortality in the Women's Health Initiative
Cancer Prev Res January 2014 7:42-53;

Last edited:

9A9rSVc.png

People with cancer will be denied treatment with drugs that are deemed too expensive by the ACA bureaucracy. It will also take away the financial rewards to drug companies for developing new cancer drugs.

As usual, you are full of shit. Have you EVER in your sad little life questioned your beloved 'private' sector?

WHY should America citizens pay twice as much as the rest of the world for the EXACT same drug? This issue came to the forefront during the Medicare D debate when Bush FORBID the government from negotiating directly with drug companies for lower prices.

Some states set up websites to allow citizens to buy the EXACT same drugs from Canada.

Let the rest of the world help pay for R&D.

9A9rSVc.png

As usual, you are full of shit. Have you EVER in your sad little life questioned your beloved 'private' sector?

WHY should America citizens pay twice as much as the rest of the world for the EXACT same drug? This issue came to the forefront during the Medicare D debate when Bush FORBID the government from negotiating directly with drug companies for lower prices.

Some states set up websites to allow citizens to buy the EXACT same drugs from Canada.

Let the rest of the world help pay for R&D.
What in your rabid mind makes you think a government who would let four people die then lie about it would be good in running how you get healthcare???? In what fucking way do bureaucrats and politicians says good for your health to you?

Wait ... you didn't address the OP though. Is it "tolerant" for leftwing politicians to "sue someone into silence" for exercising her freedom of speech? Is it "tolerant" for a leftwing loon to send hate mail to a dying cancer victim?

Forum List

Back