Honest Question

When in 2020.? Where did it happen? Courthouse? I know a reporter for the Albuquerque Journal. Something like that would have been noticed.
I know several reporters for the Albuquerque Journal and no reporters, newspaper or television, were anywhere close to those Democrat operatives when it happened. I don't remember the exact date but it was late winter or early spring 2020, before wearing masks were mandatory. And as I said it was at the Albuquerque Convention Center where all swearing in ceremonies are held here. And it happened after the ceremony ended and the new citizens had their naturalization papers in hand.

You can join with the other TDS obsessed and try to derail this thread and make it about that. Or you can do the honorable thing, address the OP and give your argument for why it could or could not have been Democrat operatives making those threats.

Back in '07 and '08, and even the '11 and '12 seasons were probably the best times for modern movements. That was back when the new social media platforms like facebook and whatnot had no idea how we were gonna use their platforms. They weren't ready for what was coming and therefore had no means to stop it. Those were great times. I still can't believe some of the shenanigans we got away with. lol.

We got a lot of people elected across the nation to local office. Raised a crapload of money. Got some good people in the Senate and Congress who to this day remain the best there.

Those days are gone. Now social media and payment procssing platforms have caught on and have established blocks and ways to stop and infiltrate any kind of meaningful movements.

And a lot of these so-called ''infiltrations'' evolve from the modern use of social media as well.

Really, you're at a time now where it's actually practical to go back to good old fashioned chain email for planning.

Last edited:
That may be but let's don't let the TDS crowd derail this thread into another Jan 6 discussion. I would like to focus on Democrat tactics and whether our suspicions of dirty tricks are founded.

Would Democrat operatives make anonymous threats against Democrats, poll workers, etc. in an effort to make Republicans/MAGAs look bad?
Their Tactics are Covered in Hitler's Mein Kampf, Satanist and Clinton Family Friend, Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, and Mao's Red Book.

That may be but let's don't let the TDS crowd derail this thread into another Jan 6 discussion. I would like to focus on Democrat tactics and whether our suspicions of dirty tricks are founded.

Would Democrat operatives make anonymous threats against Democrats, poll workers, etc. in an effort to make Republicans/MAGAs look bad?
I'm sure you would liketo make claims that nobody question, but it doesn't work that way. You made a claim that sounds absurd on it's face. and I'm not going to let that pass without some proof. I don't need the exact date. Just give me the month you claim it happened.

I'm sure you would liketo make claims that nobody question, but it doesn't work that way. You made a claim that sounds absurd on it's face. and I'm not going to let that pass without some proof. I don't need the exact date. Just give me the month you claim it happened.
Unless you can prove you were there and it didn't happen, my credibility is as good as yours. I don't question what you claim you saw with your own eyes. Nor do I go into all your threads and attempt to derail them.

Honorable people don't spend their time trying to derail or get threads closed when they don't like the subject matter.

You are setting a very good example for why I think Democrats could be capable of staging those threats.

Their Tactics are Covered in Hitler's Mein Kampf, Satanist and Clinton Family Friend, Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, and Mao's Red Book.
Please my friend. Do not do what the dishonorable Democrat operatives do and try to change the subject or derail the thread. Please address the OP and don't drag a lot of immaterial stuff into it especially when the Democrats will use it to make our side look hyper partisan, deranged, off the rails.

I know several reporters for the Albuquerque Journal and no reporters, newspaper or television, were anywhere close to those Democrat operatives when it happened. I don't remember the exact date but it was late winter or early spring 2020, before wearing masks were mandatory. And as I said it was at the Albuquerque Convention Center where all swearing in ceremonies are held here. And it happened after the ceremony ended and the new citizens had their naturalization papers in hand.

You can join with the other TDS obsessed and try to derail this thread and make it about that. Or you can do the honorable thing, address the OP and give your argument for why it could or could not have been Democrat operatives making those threats.
Sure thing buddy. Awfully convienient the you seem to be the only one that witnessed such a thing. You are making shit up again. Why do you MAGAs always do that?

Unless you can prove you were there and it didn't happen, my credibility is as good as yours. I don't question what you claim you saw with your own eyes. Nor do I go into all your threads and attempt to derail them.

Honorable people don't spend their time trying to derail or get threads closed when they don't like the subject matter.

You are setting a very good example for why I think Democrats could be capable of staging those threats.
Honorable people don't make up shit.

If you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm not interested.
Until we see massive buildings being destroyed or burnt down and people attacked in good numbers, this is nothing. Watching Antifa and BLM makes them rookies. I figure a few thousand uprisings would make it even. And that most likely will not happen.

Please my friend. Do not do what the dishonorable Democrat operatives do and try to change the subject or derail the thread. Please address the OP and don't drag a lot of immaterial stuff into it especially when the Democrats will use it to make our side look hyper partisan, deranged, off the rails.
I am doing nothing but stating the obvious. Anyone that will study Brown Shirt Tactics will soon realize this is the Modus Operandi of Democrat Operatives.
Once you understand your opposition better than they understand themselves, nothing will come as a surprise to you.

Sure thing buddy. Awfully convienient the you seem to be the only one that witnessed such a thing. You are making shit up again. Why do you MAGAs always do that?
Actually there were six of us there but there is no way I will out the others especially to people like you who I've never seen discuss any topic without going ad hominem and including some TDS and seem quite vindictive. Since you seem determined to derail the thread, I'll wish you a pleasant afternoon and will not respond further.

Until we see massive buildings being destroyed or burnt down and people attacked in good numbers, this is nothing. Watching Antifa and BLM makes them rookies. I figure a few thousand uprisings would make it even. And that most likely will not happen.

I support civil disobedience. I've noted that many times. I do not support it to further promote white supremacists.

I am doing nothing but stating the obvious. Anyone that will study Brown Shirt Tactics will soon realize this is the Modus Operandi of Democrat Operatives.
Once you understand your opposition better than they understand themselves, nothing will come as a surprise to you.
There are constructive ways and counter-productive ways to do that. Calling names, and spouting talking points only derails the thread and persuades nobody and nobody, even those on our side, interpret it as stating the obvious. It does provide ammo to make MAGAs look extreme and/or nuts though.

Please address the OP.

I support civil disobedience. I've noted that many times. I do not support it to further promote white supremacists.
BLM huh? Antifa, the new kkkers you're all good with. And you want me to take you seriously. hahahahahahaha fk off jack. You are inferior to me.

What civil disobedience has ever accomplished anything other than ruining some lives and/or making the protesters look like hateful, extremist criminals?

The First Amendment. . .
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
. . .
gives us the right to peaceable assembly. Nowhere in the Constitution does it authorize the people to commit civil disobedience with impunity. Look at the terrible harm it did to the MAGA cause and the Trump agenda when a few rightwing extremists possibly/probably infused with some Democrat operatives created the Jan 6 riot. No good whatsoever came from that. And it served our cause miserably.

More to the point, most civil disobedience in this country is done by those on the left - ANTIFA, BLM, other leftwing militant groups and/or militarizing government to go after political opponents.

Which brings us back to the OP. Given the track record of the left to disobey or condone disobedience of the letter and intent of the Constitution and the law. . .

. . .is it possible and/or likely that Democrat operatives are the ones making these threats in the current news?

Last edited:
What civil disobedience has ever accomplished anything other than ruining some lives and/or making the protesters look like hateful, extremist criminals?

Well, we have the women's right to vote. Minorities right to vote. We have a start on police reform to name a few.

The First Amendment. . .
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Why did the Founders enact the 2nd Amendment?

Well, we have the women's right to vote. Minorities right to vote. We have a start on police reform to name a few.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Why did the Founders enact the 2nd Amendment?
I'm sorry. I will not condone violence just to get our way politically. It was not civil disobedience that has produced the positive advancements in our society, but honorable people doing the right thing. I will not agree with those who think breaking the law is the way to make things better.

But I do believe it worth exposing those who act as political operatives in illegal or dishonest or unethical ways, and that would include Republicans/MAGAs or Democrats pretending to be Republicans/MAGAS making threats to poll workers and others.

Forum List

Back