Honest Question

I will note, you also refused to answer my question so....................
Your question had zero to do with the question in the OP--which you have yet to address I might add--and was further derailment of the thread. However, my post did address your question directly. The USA and its magnificent Constitution was a great experiment that has stood the test of time despite the truly evil harm done by violent riots, civil disobedience, a bloody and unnecessary Civil War that we are still trying to heal from. Promoting more of the same is not only not useful, but highly destructive. And I would say ditto if it is in fact Republicans/MAGAs making those threats mentioned in the OP.

So back to the OP, given the track record we have so far, is it likely or unlikely that Democrat operatives are posing at Republicans/MAGAs to make threats against poll workers and/or others?

Your question had zero to do with the question in the OP

It directly addressed your position on the possible need for violence.

--which you have yet to address I might add--and was further derailment of the thread. However, my post did address your question directly. The USA and its magnificent Constitution was a great experiment that has stood the test of time despite the truly evil harm done by violent riots, civil disobedience, a bloody and unnecessary Civil War that we are still trying to heal from. Promoting more of the same is not only not useful, but highly destructive. And I would say ditto if it is in fact Republicans/MAGAs making those threats mentioned in the OP.

So back to the OP, given the track record we have so far, is it likely or unlikely that Democrat operatives are posing at Republicans/MAGAs to make threats against poll workers and/or others?

Despite your beliefs that groups like the Proud Boys mean well, they are perfectly capable of carrying out their beliefs on their own.

It directly addressed your position on the possible need for violence.

Despite your beliefs that groups like the Proud Boys mean well, they are perfectly capable of carrying out their beliefs on their own.
You didn't even read the OP did you. Oh well. I don't intend to engage in a food fight with anybody and we're likely on the same page on most things. Have a great day.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-30-at-12.48.32-PM-1000x605.png

they are domestic terrorists, led by their chosen one.

'nuff said.

SO THE QUESTION IS:
How likely is it that the threats against poll workers, Democrat congresspersons, other incidents that are widely reported as coming from Republicans or MAGAs or whatever are actually via Democrat operatives whose motives are to make Republicans/MAGA look bad?

No I have no proof of that. But the track record so far is on my side as circumstantial evidence.
Or what if the prospect of having republicans and indies as poll watchers, om an equal footing with the bed wetters, is what they're using to claim "intimidation"?

Forum List

Back