Honest Question

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
I won't deny there aren't some rightwing screwballs and bad actors out there. More militant groups like Proud Boys probably mean well, but some of their members have engaged in improper, dangerous, or foolhardy practices. White supremacists exist. But all of these extremist fringe groups are statistically irrelevant as they are extremely small and have zero power in the political or socioeconomic spectrum.

And I don't know a single Republican or MAGA person who has EVER condoned such extremism or participated in it. Or who has ever seriously threatened anybody for their political beliefs or carrying out their various responsibilities. Metaphorical rhetoric yes, i.e. "lock her up" or "hang him'. But serious threats or actions, no.

But what I have witnessed with my own eyes:
1. Tea Party demonstrations conducted by happy, non-insulting, peaceful, enthusiastic people who are careful not to obstruct businesses or traffic or be intimidating to anybody. Any who bring even somewhat insulting or angry signs are asked to put them away and they do. But when the media arrives, two or three people suddenly appear with really hateful, inflammatory, threatening, vulgar signs condemning some Democrat or Democrat group or demographic and get in front of the cameras. These are not part of our group and nobody knows them. And when the media leaves POOF they are gone. Of course it is the hateful signs the media features on the news that night. As well as any minor scuffles should a Tea Party member try to grab the signs.

2. Democrats infiltrating closed Republican planning meetings. Fortunately our leader spotted and identified them and was able to oust them before we got down to business.

3. Democrats working the swearing in ceremony for new immigrant citizens and offering them opportunity to register to vote on forms that were already checked DEMOCRAT or instructing them to check that box and telling them under no circumstances vote for any "R". The Republicans present tried to intercept as many as possible and advise them they did not have to register Democrat but could also register any of many other choices.

Then of course there are the widely publicized things like Jussie Smollett claiming he was assaulted by white supremacists when he in fact paid two black guys to stage this. . .the likely staged plan to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer that even a Michigan jury could not find the supposed would-be kidnappers guilty. So many other such incidents that made the news but had little or no basis in fact.

SO THE QUESTION IS:
How likely is it that the threats against poll workers, Democrat congresspersons, other incidents that are widely reported as coming from Republicans or MAGAs or whatever are actually via Democrat operatives whose motives are to make Republicans/MAGA look bad?

No I have no proof of that. But the track record so far is on my side as circumstantial evidence.

Last edited:
Of course. If it doesn't fit the narrative ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist? Or take it completely out of context and declare it means something that it doesn't?

That is part of the thesis of the thread you know.

If you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm not interested.

I won't deny there aren't some rightwing screwballs and bad actors out there. More militant groups like Proud Boys probably mean well, but some of their members have engaged in improper, dangerous, or foolhardy practices. White supremacists exist. But all of these extremist fringe groups are statistically irrelevant as they are extremely small and have zero power in the political or socioeconomic spectrum.

And I don't know a single Republican or MAGA person who has EVER condoned such extremism or participated in it. Or who has ever seriously threatened anybody for their political beliefs or carrying out their various responsibilities. Metaphorical rhetoric yes, i.e. "lock her up" or "hang him'. But serious threats or actions, no.

1. Tea Party demonstrations conducted by happy, non-insulting, peaceful, enthusiastic people who are careful not to obstruct businesses or traffic or be intimidating to anybody. Any who bring even somewhat insulting or angry signs are asked to put them away and they do. But when the media arrives, two or three people suddenly appear with really hateful, inflammatory, threatening, vulgar signs condemning some Democrat or Democrat group or demographic and get in front of the cameras. These are not part of our group and nobody knows them. And when the media leaves POOF they are gone. Of course it is the hateful signs the media features on the news that night. As well as any minor scuffles should a Tea Party member try to grab the signs.

2. Democrats infiltrating closed Republican planning meetings. Fortunately our leader spotted and identified them and was able to oust them before we got down to business.

3. Democrats working the swearing in ceremony for new immigrant citizens and offering them opportunity to register to vote on forms that were already checked DEMOCRAT or instructing them to check that box and telling them under no circumstances vote for any "R". The Republicans present tried to intercept as many as possible and advise them they did not have to register Democrat but could also register any of many other choices.

Then of course there are the widely publicized things like Jussie Smollett claiming he was assaulted by white supremacists when he in fact paid two black guys to stage this. . .the likely staged plan to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer that even a Michigan jury could not find the supposed would-be kidnappers guilty. So many other such incidents that made the news but had little or no basis in fact.

SO THE QUESTION IS:
How likely is it that the threats against poll workers, Democrat congresspersons, other incidents that are widely reported as coming from Republicans or MAGAs or whatever are actually via Democrat operatives whose motives are to make Republicans/MAGA look bad?

No I have no proof of that. But the track record so far is on my side as circumstantial evidence.
I know these people, The Democrats. Anyone that would collude with Russia to purchase a dirty dossier they knew was full of lies, and then get their moles in The FBI to lie to FISA to spy on a presidential campaign, and then later, use moles in THE FBI to conduct investigations into False Allegations they knew were false, conduct two impeachments over allegations they knew were false tells me that these PEOPLE if you can even call them that will SELL THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL even to win a local Dog Warden's race.

They laid siege to our Democracy and still continue to do so today for going on 6 years now. You could even say this nonsense started with Obama, and perhaps began with The Clintons

The Democrat Party died with JFK, and was buried with Jimmy Carter. It is never coming back. They are something entirely new now.

Never have I ever seen such soulless and Evil People.

They orchestrated this Jan 6th nonsense same as Maro Lago raid, same are Russian Collusion and imo, intentionally unleashed a BIOWEAPON on America to affect our election in 2020.

There is no depth of EVIL The DemNazi party will not sink to in order to forward their agenda.

Never believe a single thing they have to say. They aren't here to help you. They are here to help themselves at your expense.

Last edited:
I know these people, The Democrats. Anyone that would collude with Russia to purchase a dirty dossier they knew was full of lies, and then get their moles in The FBI to lie to FISA to spy on a presidential campaign, and then later, use moles in THE FBI to conduct investigations into False Allegations they knew were false, conduct two impeachments over allegations they knew were false tells me that these PEOPLE if you can even call them that will SELL THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL even to win a local Dog Warden's race.

The Democrat Party died with JFK, and was buried with Jimmy Carter.

Never have I ever seen such soulless and Evil People.

They orchestrated this Jan 6th nonsense same as Maro Lago raid.

There is no depth of EVIL The DemNazi party will not sink to in order to forward their agenda.
Again we have no concrete proof of a lot of that, but again the known track record, some of which you accurately described, does put most of their credibility on most of these issues into legitimate question.

Do you think it is possible that Democrat operatives are staging these 'threats' that are in the news lately? Likely? Do you know any Republicans or MAGAs who would do that?

SO THE QUESTION IS:

Tell a little more about that swearing in ceremony. When and where dd it happen? Credible link please.

Again we have no concrete proof, but again the track record does put most of their credibility on most of these issues into legitimate question.

Do you think it is possible that Democrat operatives are staging these 'threats' that are in the news lately? Likely? Do you know any Republicans or MAGAs who would do that?
No, it's NOT POSSIBLE. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I have been to Marches and Saw ANTIFA OPERATIVES INFILTRATE Conservative Political Rallies. Then in coordinated fashion, they start their shit, and conveniently there is always somewhere there to film it, before people catch on and boot the thugs from their meetings.

This is THEIR STANDARD MO every single time.

The KKK btw is entirely a Democrat Para Military Group and though The Democrats use Plausible Deniability, the KKK works for them. One of their favorite tactics is to associate themselves with their political rivals and then the Left starts throwing The Race Card around. Oh, and THEY LOVE to go in front of a campaign rally of the opposition and fly a Swastika or Confederate Flag and make sure to get it on film.

There is no Depth of Deception and Treachery these Godless Heathens will sink to because in their minds their is no accountability for their actions.

ONLY when they meet GOD face to face will they get what they deserve.

Last edited:

SO THE QUESTION IS:

Yup. Jan 6 folks were just tourists having a good time. When did chasing down someone to play hangman become a bad thing?

Yup. Jan 6 folks were just tourists.
A lot of them were ANTIFA and DEM KKK operative and members, and the rest that went along with it, were just naïve and unfortunate bystanders caught up in something they didn't understand and were just used as Cannon Fodder for the 666 KKK DemNazi Fascist Left.

A lot of them were ANTIFA and DEM KKK operative and members, and the rest that went along with it, were just naïve and unfortunate bystanders caught up in something they didn't understand and were just used as Cannon Fodder for the 666 KKK DemNazi Fascist Left.
That may be but let's don't let the TDS crowd derail this thread into another Jan 6 discussion. I would like to focus on Democrat tactics and whether our suspicions of dirty tricks are founded.

Would Democrat operatives make anonymous threats against Democrats, poll workers, etc. in an effort to make Republicans/MAGAs look bad?

That may be but let's don't let the TDS crowd derail this thread into another Jan 6 discussion. I would like to focus on Democrat tactics and whether our suspicions of dirty tricks are founded.

Would Democrat operatives make anonymous threats against Democrats, poll workers, etc. in an effort to make Republicans/MAGAs look bad?

A person who would state that Proud Boys mean well most certainly would think that.

Forum List

Back