Homosexuals - Born or Turn

Born or Turn

• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
The left wants those things to, but in a more "thoughtful way".

If you had a living brain cell in your had you would be dangerous. The last thing the left is is thoughtful, they are reactionary.

*Small federal government that respects individualism, and personal liberty/privacy.
We want a government big enough to do the job. We don't want "small" for the sake of "small". As far as "respects individualism", I don't understand how the right can be so anti "everybody" and say they "respect anyone? I'm mystified by that. Putting religion into public schools, DADT (and that was a "compromise" conservatives), the "Patriot Act".

How big is too big? By the way, the Patriot Act was passed by an overwhelming majority, and included many of your leftist, liberal, Democrats.

Aren't you one of the people who think that rich people should pay high taxes? Don't you believe that taxes on corporations are too low? Are you now resorting to blatant lies in an attempt to lure Righteous back to the fickle arms of the Democrats?

I know. you would rather see the Chinese starve and force them to attack us than give them jobs. I do not understand that, but it is typical of racist bigots like you.

Life sucks, do you have a point? Or do you think high taxes and big government can fix that?

*Border security
The only problem I have with that is how does it get "paid for"? Republicans want a huge military, and money for "border control" and intrusion into women's lives and the "Patriot Act". How do all these things get paid for? You can't grow government and shrink government at the same time.

The PATRIOT Act has nothing to do with the border. The question is not how do we pay for a secure border, it is how we pay for an insecure one. That doesn't bother you though because it isn't the Chinese who are crossing it. Did you know that there are thousands upon thousands of illegal Chinese immigrants? Does the thought of all those Chinese being here worry you? Should we have the Navy patrol the pacific to make sure no Chinese manage to sneak on to ships that are coming this way?

That's the problem with Republican "talking points". As soon as you start "talking", then you realize that complex problems have complex solutions. Republicans make everything seem so "simple". That's why they have no solutions and no one can name any Republican success for at least a decade or more.

The first step towards "debate" is to "learn something" first and yes, it's just that "simple".

Irony again.

Aey aey aey!

Give the lil lefty who thinks he can some credit, he's actually TRYNA debate, but I'M the one who's gonna finish em off.

Appreciate the help QW, but I got this.:cool:

I really don't care whether homosexuals are 'born' or 'turned'. I suspect it is the former - in the majority of cases - but it ain't my business.

What would be cool though, is if everyone would just mind their own fucking business and accept others without reference to skin color, sexual orientation, religion, or anything else.

Do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? I believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.

I think homosexuals choose to be that way just to piss off conservatives

If you had a living brain cell in your had you would be dangerous. The last thing the left is is thoughtful, they are reactionary.

How big is too big? By the way, the Patriot Act was passed by an overwhelming majority, and included many of your leftist, liberal, Democrats.

Aren't you one of the people who think that rich people should pay high taxes? Don't you believe that taxes on corporations are too low? Are you now resorting to blatant lies in an attempt to lure Righteous back to the fickle arms of the Democrats?

I know. you would rather see the Chinese starve and force them to attack us than give them jobs. I do not understand that, but it is typical of racist bigots like you.

Life sucks, do you have a point? Or do you think high taxes and big government can fix that?

The PATRIOT Act has nothing to do with the border. The question is not how do we pay for a secure border, it is how we pay for an insecure one. That doesn't bother you though because it isn't the Chinese who are crossing it. Did you know that there are thousands upon thousands of illegal Chinese immigrants? Does the thought of all those Chinese being here worry you? Should we have the Navy patrol the pacific to make sure no Chinese manage to sneak on to ships that are coming this way?

That's the problem with Republican "talking points". As soon as you start "talking", then you realize that complex problems have complex solutions. Republicans make everything seem so "simple". That's why they have no solutions and no one can name any Republican success for at least a decade or more.

The first step towards "debate" is to "learn something" first and yes, it's just that "simple".

Irony again.

There was no debate from you. Rants and "imaginings". That's it.

The one real "gem" was "Give the Chinese jobs or they'll attack". How was thoughtful? But it was "hilarious", you have to admit that.

I am trying to figure out your excuse for wanting to have all the Chinese starve to death. I know better than to think racists are rational, but I keep trying.

Irony again.

Aey aey aey!

Give the lil lefty who thinks he can some credit, he's actually TRYNA debate, but I'M the one who's gonna finish em off.

I have no doubt you can handle him, me posting is not an attempt to help you as much as it is about mocking rdean. When I see him trying to be logical my not so inner smart ass rises up and takes over the keyboard. I will bow out of this one though because I want to see his head explode as he tries to wrap it around the concept of a proud gay conservative Republican.

Irony again.

Aey aey aey!

I have no doubt you can handle him, me posting is not an attempt to help you as much as it is about mocking rdean. When I see him trying to be logical my not so inner smart ass rises up and takes over the keyboard. I will bow out of this one though because I want to see his head explode as he tries to wrap it around the concept of a proud gay conservative Republican.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I really don't care whether homosexuals are 'born' or 'turned'. I suspect it is the former - in the majority of cases - but it ain't my business.

What would be cool though, is if everyone would just mind their own fucking business and accept others without reference to skin color, sexual orientation, religion, or anything else.

Either way, what difference does it make?

Whether it is natural or by choice, Americans should be able to be with the partner of their choice

Do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? I believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.

I think homosexuals choose to be that way just to piss off conservatives

:eek:

Devious bastards!

In order to believe that homosexuality is a matter or choice one must necessarily be bi-sexual because one who is totally heterosexual cannot conceive of homosexual desire.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural, although uncommon ("abnormal") condition which has been observed in most other mammalian species. While the cause has not yet been conclusively established there are ongoing studies which convincingly indicate that homosexuality is the result of hormonal imbalance.
QUANTITATIVE SEX HORMONE STUDIES IN HOMOSEXUALITY, CHILDHOOD, AND VARIOUS NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISTURBANCES -- NEUSTADT and MYERSON 97 (3): 524 -- Am J Psychiatry

The correct answer to the topic question is either. Because homosexuals can be born with hormonal imbalance or it can develop at a later stage in their lives.
Bullshit!!!!!

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Jeez I strike out like 4 or 5 times on that list.
Bad for you.

"The man in the sky says it's a sin"

What a nice way to disguise discrimination. It's a fucking cop out.

Why don't you think for yourselves and give me a valid reason why what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes somehow is detrimental to everyone to the extent that it should be banned or labeled a "sin".
Because the Bible says so. The Bible condemns homoxuality as with all sin. You can not justify homoxuality, period!!!

"The man in the sky says it's a sin"

What a nice way to disguise discrimination. It's a fucking cop out.

Why don't you think for yourselves and give me a valid reason why what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes somehow is detrimental to everyone to the extent that it should be banned or labeled a "sin".
Because the Bible says so. The Bible condemns homoxuality as with all sin. You can not justify homoxuality, period!!!

^^^^^^^
godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

Those verses pertaining to us ARE VERY LIKELY NOTHIN MORE THAN RCC REVISIONS AS THEY FLY AGAINST ALL CHRIST'S TEACHINGS, AND THE REST OF THE MAJORITY OF THE BIBLE.

Stop being so ignorant dude, and using our faith as a tool for hate. You make us ALL LOOK BAD.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.
I thought it wasn't any of my business until the gays came out of the closet and are now forcing their sickness on us believing they have the same rights as a race or minority, they don't. It is a CHOICE PERIOD!!!!

It being a choice does not change their rights to privacy and not to be harassed by people like you.
I don't harras them. It being a choice also doesn't mean they can force it down my throat.

I thought it wasn't any of my business until the gays came out of the closet and are now forcing their sickness on us believing they have the same rights as a race or minority, they don't. It is a CHOICE PERIOD!!!!

It being a choice does not change their rights to privacy and not to be harassed by people like you.

AF the ignorant lil bigot is clueless, and likely closeted himself. Take it from me man, the vast majority of the time, it AINT a choice.

Wasn't for me, and 99% of my gay friends.
I am not a bigot, clueless or closeted and it is ALWAYS a choice. Get back in the closet.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

Some people love to be called sick by assholes. It's obviously a "choice" YOU could make. How were you able to get "past" the attraction to others of your same sex? Was it, pardon the expression, "hard"?
I have never been attracted to the same sex. I happen to be totally normal. You on the other hand.....who knows.

After pages of this thread can anyone tell me why it matters if a gay person chooses his sexuality or not?

I think it matters to homosexuals because they need an excuse for their irrational lifestyle and perhaps it's another attempt to validate their perversions. IMO
I think it matters to bigoted hicks because they need an excuse to propagate their irrational bigotry and perhaps it's another attempt to validate their stupidity as well.

I've already obliterated every single one of your ridiculous remarks regarding statistics of homosexuals. It's about time you stop typing.

It CAN be both. I KNOW I WAS BORN GAY. My mom had a gay cousin, I NEVER CHOOSE TO BE THIS WAY, feels natural to me, etc.

But I've turned a few former straight and bi dudes fully out so yea.

That's not something I'd admit to with any sort of pride. In fact I think it's flat out disgusting and offensive. You proudly admit you led straight people into a life of perversion, and add to that you know that the Lord calls homosexuality an "abomination," and you call yourself "righteous." Wow... that's sick.
I think you're flat out disgusting and offensive. I find it amazing that dumb Christians such as yourself pick and choose which parts of their religion apply to them. Well, which is it? Either the OT doesn't apply because a New Covenant was formed, and thus you can't cite old rules any longer, or it DOES apply and you should be following kosher law. No, dumb bigots can't make such a distinction, and they can't think for themselves either, so they resort to this ridiculous obsolete text to hide behind because they can't actually make an independent point on their own.

A hundred years ago you're the type of person that would have been burning blacks on the side of the road. Two hundred years before that you'd be stoning "witches." It's time you looked back at the horrible evils your religion's bigotry has caused in the past and learn to grow up.

If anyone else would like to point out the reasons behind their bigotry, I will happily indulge in publicly making you look like a fool.
The text is not obsolete. Homosexuality is a sin, period. Read the Bible.

I think it matters to homosexuals because they need an excuse for their irrational lifestyle and perhaps it's another attempt to validate their perversions. IMO
I think it matters to bigoted hicks because they need an excuse to propagate their irrational bigotry and perhaps it's another attempt to validate their stupidity as well.

I've already obliterated every single one of your ridiculous remarks regarding statistics of homosexuals. It's about time you stop typing.

That's not something I'd admit to with any sort of pride. In fact I think it's flat out disgusting and offensive. You proudly admit you led straight people into a life of perversion, and add to that you know that the Lord calls homosexuality an "abomination," and you call yourself "righteous." Wow... that's sick.
I think you're flat out disgusting and offensive. I find it amazing that dumb Christians such as yourself pick and choose which parts of their religion apply to them. Well, which is it? Either the OT doesn't apply because a New Covenant was formed, and thus you can't cite old rules any longer, or it DOES apply and you should be following kosher law. No, dumb bigots can't make such a distinction, and they can't think for themselves either, so they resort to this ridiculous obsolete text to hide behind because they can't actually make an independent point on their own.

A hundred years ago you're the type of person that would have been burning blacks on the side of the road. Two hundred years before that you'd be stoning "witches." It's time you looked back at the horrible evils your religion's bigotry has caused in the past and learn to grow up.

If anyone else would like to point out the reasons behind their bigotry, I will happily indulge in publicly making you look like a fool.

So is wearing clothing made from the wrong fabric...
So is mixing the crops you plant...

Shall I go on?

Taking the bible literally...without ANY thought to biblical linguistics or contexts...is insane.
What is normally taken as "homosexuality" is often times, in proper context & according to correct biblical linguistics (hebrew, greek or aramaic), nothing more than ritual temple sex slaves.

If you're not afraid to look it up, do some research.
But I have a feeling the fear keeps you from MANY things in your life.
It shows through in your post.

I pray one day you'll see the truth, and that you will not learn it the hard way.

why do you care what leviticus says?

you don't follow the dietary rules. you don't stone people for 'mixing fibers'.... or any of a hundred other things leviticus says.

but you're worried about gays?

here's a hint:

jesus said an awful lot about taking care of the poor. he didn't say a word about gays.

I'm sorry I may have missed something important. Could you point out the section in the United States Constitution that says homosexuals done't have rights?

Ya know I remember saying the Pledge of Allegance in school every day, not one time did it end "With liberty and Justice for all, except homosexuals". Did they start a new one recently?

Thank you in advance.

>>>>

I don't harras them. It being a choice also doesn't mean they can force it down my throat.

If you don't get on your knees with your mouth open they won't try to force anything down your throat.

Forum List

Back